Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes (42812 Views)

Ondo Election: Akeredolu, Ajayi, Jegede Win Polling Units / Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by Obamaofusa: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
dominion001:
True, because tinubu is still sitting on the destiny of the whole south west region but can not do same in Edo/South South.

That is why SW is better than Edo/SSouth.
I bet you are in SW selling yogo now.

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by flokii: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Congrats to Akeredolu.. however I expect every Ondo indigene to rally themselves together to secure their state jobs and appointments for Ondo people and not some outsiders through useless "my in-law" familiarity with the governor. It's Akeredolu their daughter married and not the State so their affairs should stay in their bedroom.
They don't give out employment of any kind to other tribes in their region so they shouldn't be shortchanging others in their states. QED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by Obamaofusa: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
flokii:
Congrats to Akeredolu.. however I expect every Ondo indigene to rally themselves together to secure their states, jobs and appointments for Ondo people and not some outsiders or useless "my in-law" familiarity with the governor. They don't give out employment of any kind to other tribes in their region so they shouldn't be shortchanging others in their states. QED
Pls,stop being a bigot..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by newdetailsoper: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
I can teach u how to convert any website to android webview.

This promo is just for those that contact me today. It is very very affordable. It takes 4 days starting from tommorrow.

You will know the promo price when you contact me.The price in my signature is d normal price but am giving a promo today.

Imagine the number of nigerian websites yet to be converted.

No prior knowledge needed.
Whatsapp me now:

https:///send?phone=2347068969201&text=I'm%20interested
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by Abagworo(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
The election was overshadowed by protests. I like the winner though cause there's something gentlemanly about men with smooth white beards. Anambra missed that chance with Oseluka Obaze

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by Ategberoson(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
if jegede adviser had advised him to pick Ajayi as Deputy he might have pull weight but I quite understand their plight, they're disturbed with Ajayi political disloyalty, he would have settled Ajayi and dispersed him, using lawmakers

Aketi on the other side have good adviser, he pick his deputy not just from district that huge voters but also from those fighting for political recognition, well calculated

Ajayi knows he can't win, he knows he had messed up and the party he felt will abhor his political uncontentious denied him hence his adamant to spoil PDP show

lesson learnt, observed before taking decision, exhaust reconciliation means first before action and lastly loyalty pays, who knows he might push himself to be the next gov after Aketi but he just truncated that chances

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by Afamed: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kweensavvy:
This Eyitayo had great plans for them but they missed out, their loss.

I heard a great number of them didn't even bother coming out to vote and they rigged the few that voted.

Usual wailer

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by hush15: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

What is that special thing that Akeredolu has done, so special and unforgettable that Ondo people had to re-elect him again?

Why do we as a people choose to settle for mediocrity? We deserve better leadership.

Anyway, the new two would have done no inch past what Akeredolu would still do.
There wasn't much hype like Edo. Then the only southwest to support the guy was makinde. Its like they knew they won't win... But its a fair bargain. Win Edo, loose ondo.

Now they can help this guy in Lagos cos if PDP want a real win, they need to support this BOG guy. Should he win, he can help to demystify that APC trash in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by Odunolumide(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
sorom4:
Agboola is a spoiler. Imagine if he helped PDP...more votes apart from the 60k he got may have been won.

But then...Aketi's victory is a win-win for all. He did excellently well during his 1st tenure (he did well unlike what APC is known for).

Congratulations to Aketi
Congratulations to Ondo People

Sometimes there is always a variable as it doesn't always work this way. Agboola or not ZLP will have a candidate because they are locally rooted in Ondo with massive support. So with or without Agboola ZLP might still have 60000votes more or less a few thousand.

NB: I am non partisan. I just reacted to your permutations.
I no dey fight pls.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by OriOko88(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
cool democracy in Danger.We will go to "cut",We we" not take it grin .But if pigs win, Democracy is sweet,Buhari is good,.Useless umbrella pipu grin sad angry
Gbe enu oshi e soun.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by SirBunky85(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
itzmarvyx:
Sadly Ondo na Lagos. But if they voted because Akeredolu was performing, no wahala but if they voted because of APC and bullion van, I really pity for Southwesteners then.
silly talk.why not pity abia who has ikpeazu as governor and imo who has hope as theirs?busybody kill you there

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Pls,stop being a bigot..
He just said nothing but the truth! Those Igbos are parasites

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by flokii: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Pls,stop being a bigot..

There are other governors married to women from other tribes who don't interfere in State politics. Why is Ondo own different??

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by deboysben(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Op behave it's 97039

Y do you dash him 2000 votes

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
hush15:

There wasn't much hype like Edo. Then the only southwest to support the guy was makinde. Its like they knew they won't win... But its a fair bargain. Win Edo, loose ondo.

Now they can help this guy in Lagos cos if PDP want a real win, they need to support this BOG guy. Should he win, he can help to demystify that APC trash in Lagos.
APC will only lose Lagos in your dreams, not in this life! Mention your State and let's compare to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by LukasPodolski: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Abagworo:
The election was overshadowed by protests. I like the winner though cause there's something gentlemanly about men with smooth white beards. Anambra missed that chance with Oseluka Obaze
what is your business with Ondo state?

you this useless tribalistic fool
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by OriOko88(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
notoriousbabe:
Soundly beated

Beated ke embarassed. Nairalanders with thier amazing, out of this world grammar! grin next time, its beaten tongue tongue
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by Excessnation: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
What’s your point
Authority1o1:
Okay...

What is that special thing that Akeredolu has done, so special and unforgettable that Ondo people had to re-elect him again?

Why do we as a people choose to settle for mediocrity? We deserve better leadership.

Anyway, the new two would have done no inch past what Akeredolu would still do.
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by lugado: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
chatinent:
As if votes count.

Yawns.
bad loser
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by ipobarecriminals: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
OriOko88:

Gbe enu oshi e soun.
Kid wit goatee Biabia.Tell dat to the elderly ones in Ur compound above 49
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by Jaapu: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
chatinent:
As if votes count.

Yawns.

But it counted in Edo. You no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by LukasPodolski: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
hush15:

idiot, dream on.

how about you deliver your region from the shackles of PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by Powersurge: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Part of the reason why Akeredolu won was not because he has done exceptional things (though he has don well). But we knew from the beginning that some interests wanted him out of the seat because he was the leader of SW governors'Forum and one of the arrowhead of Àmòtékùn.
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by charlesucheh(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
so, las! las! PDP could not win home and away!!!
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by hmohammed(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Doraty1:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-akeredolu-defeats-jegede-with-over-99k-votes

Even if they add the votes of PDP and ZLP, he no reach APC. This is a massacre

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by TrebleChamp(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
chatinent:
As if votes count.

Yawns.
But it counted in Edo?
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by ukonstrings(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by kunlegboye(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Big congratulations to Aketi...
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Afamed:

Usual wailer

No, I'm not a wailer. I'm always factual. Eyitayo spelt out some sound plans...while Akerodolu fidgeted; repeating the same things they heard before...

Nevertheless, I wish him great accomplishments in the next 4 years.
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by ThatFairGuy1: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
chatinent:
As if votes count.

Yawns.
As it doesn't in Edo
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by OriOko88(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
Kid wit goatee Biabia.Tell dat to the elderly ones in Ur compound above 49
Old man still behaving like a kiddo, constituting nuisance on social media. I guess immaturity is a legacy in ur family, that's why @49, you've still not grown up. Agba o kogbon undecided

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Defeats Jegede With Over 99k Votes by oneeast: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Anambra didn't miss any chance, go to your Imo state and elect your own bearded man.

[s]
Abagworo:
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria / Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu / Masquerades Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Nsukka Despite Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.