Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

What Is/are The Lesson(s) You Learnt As SARS Is Finally Dissolved? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is/are The Lesson(s) You Learnt As SARS Is Finally Dissolved? (218 Views)

Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. / What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is/are The Lesson(s) You Learnt As SARS Is Finally Dissolved? by Anwons(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
It's no longer news about the dissolution of SARS by IGP, and this diof n't happened without price and sacrifice. It was really a week of mass protests across many cities including federal capital territory.

Souls were wasted as a result of insensitivity of the government at the centre and even the states.
Nevertheless, the end actually justified the means after a lot of fallout, the citizens(some) stood their ground.

Now, what is your major lesson learnt that will certainly motivate and encourage you to strengthen your hope that a lot of wrongs in the Nigerian system can be changed for good?

For me, with ONE VOICE, I believe there is nothing the people can't change! And this showed how strong the voice of the people is. Let's make our voices count.
Re: What Is/are The Lesson(s) You Learnt As SARS Is Finally Dissolved? by Damikjay(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
what are d lessons to learn from something dat is after my life.
Re: What Is/are The Lesson(s) You Learnt As SARS Is Finally Dissolved? by Anwons(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Damikjay:
what are d lessons to learn from something dat is after my life.

The lesson in this context refers to the positives, and not the opposites

(1) (Reply)

Davido Cries Out Over Protest Denial, Say His Comments Taken Out Of Context / CUT THEM Off.....................by Ilori Oluwafemi / Electronics Tuesday With A 25% Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.