Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won (37925 Views)

PDP's Infighting, Naira Rain, Incumbency Factor, Tinubu Reasons APC Won In Ekiti / Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse / Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by ManTiger(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Padipadi
Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by President99: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Democracy is in danger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by Calazoto: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Happy?
Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by Guyman02: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
No 6: The two contestants in Ondo election have Igbo wives putting us into serious confusion on which of our in-laws to support. So we allowed our ndi ogo' to make their choice grin grin

1 Like

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by benicta(f): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Akeredolu won cos he shared money out to hungry and ignorant fools who were ready to trade four years of good governance with 10k.
Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Everyone knows that Ondo state belongs to APC but is the election free and fair because that is what really matters.

1 Like

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by BruncleZuma: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by rolams(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Akeredolu's performance was not bad in the last four years. I passed through some areas in Ondo late last year and mid last year, the guy tried.

3 Likes

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by benicta(f): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Guyman02:
No 6: He has an Igbo wife and all Igbos and non indigenes in Ondo voted for him

Eyitayo's wife too is igbo. This election exhibited the power of money

3 Likes

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Incumbency or not,,,,

Na for Nairaland I dey know winners beforehand cool

3 Likes

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by chamboy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
humilitypays:
When I told them that Ondo is not Edo!

Yoruba land remains Yoruba land, they are not ready for anything positive change.

Godfatherism , owomida and agberoism have finished Yorubas.

Incumbents never lose election in Yoruba land because of dobaale and owomida, and remember their god Tinubu is also involved.

Sorry Mazi Jegede, you didn't know your people before contesting undecided
you don't know Jack about Yoruba people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by chloride6: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
That Naira rain was Mad

grin

If I hear fem from anyone about Ondo state, 600 years for you.

Enjoy the 7k you collected.
Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by BabaO2: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
PDP the toxic losers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by Afamed: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
humilitypays:

Yoruba land remains Yoruba land, they are not ready for anything positive change.

Incumbents never lose election in Yoruba land because of dobaale and owomida, and remember their god Tinubu is also involved.

So Lam Adesina and other 4 AD govs that lost to PDP in 2003 , they were not incumbent govs?
Your history teacher and your level of ignorance have really done more harms than good to you.
At this juncture, you should be more concerned about your Potopoto Republic

6 Likes

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by lathrowinger: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
humilitypays:

Why u keep behaving like a Bastard. Wetin consine u for Yoruba matter. Ndi ala

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by skywall: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Whatever
Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by chamboy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
After dey gave ppl 2k to vote APC...

Government na scam
tell them to stop political romancing.

1 Like

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by chamboy(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Afamed:

So Lam Adesina that lost to PDP in 2003 , they were incumbent gov?
Your history teacher has really done more harms than good to you.
Or Seyi Makinde is not PDP again. The political illiteracy of Igbos annoys me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by helinues: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Vote buying or not, Aketi go still win

3 Likes

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by ecclize: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Karleb:
Forget that power of incumbency, Mimiko flogged Agagu, an incumbent governor.

PDO simply didn't pull enough crowd, they didn't appeal to people.

The most important reason he won was because while others were sharing 1k, 1k5, my guy was sharing 3k.

Funny thing is, na everyone of us go vomit the body one way or the other.

Kai!

have u gotten Agagu use two year before he was later sacked by the supreme court?
my brother incumbency is a factor... bcoz u would have more access to fund
Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by ZooOga: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Op, you really think our NL semiliterate & illiterates go read and comprehend all that grammar? wink
Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by barbstee(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hail when you win and Wail when you lose

#expected

Naira didn't rain in Edo

3 Likes

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
What a marvelous analysis. shocked

Didn't know Akerodolu was in Oshobaba's blacklist at the time o...dude was really destructive. He was going to wreck APC completely.

And this writer actually made me laugh hard. Very funny, the writer's writing style.
Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by iddonla: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
benicta:

Eyitayo's wife too is igbo. This election exhibited the power of money
so igbo now bear "eno"
wonderful

1 Like

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by martineverest(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Karleb:
Forget that power of incumbency, Mimiko flogged Agagu, an incumbent governor.

PDO simply didn't pull enough crowd, they didn't appeal to people.

The most important reason he won was because while others were sharing 1k, 1k5, my guy was sharing 3k.

Funny thing is, na everyone of us go vomit the body one way or the other.

Kai!

ondo people no wise be that......give that 2k to Edo man,they will collect it and still vote their choice in your presence and unwont collect that money back
Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by Emekaonline: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
humilitypays:

Edo people get sense but you see those people from cocoa farm, termite don chop their brain finish, Na only dobaale and owomida them sabi cry

The same way Oji and his family with PDP has finished Igbos in Abia and just using Kerosene to buy their conscience. Hahahahaha Ondo no be Abia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by humilitypays(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Emekaonline:

The same way Oji and his family with PDP has finished Igbos in Abia and just using Kerosene to buy their conscience. Hahahahaha Ondo no be Abia
Na so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by brexit: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
When PDP won in Edo State, it was free and fair election every agency that was part of it was congratulated but now that APC has won, there is a lot of agitation

Please we should learn to tolerate and accommodate failure and defeat

PDP is very greedy and insatiable as a people

Very bad attribute of the party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by Emekaonline: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
martineverest:
ondo people no wise be that......give that 2k to Edo man,they will collect it and still vote their choice in your presence and unwont collect that money back

Yes only fools will see their children education being ruined for years by a governor by closing the College of Education and refusing to employ a single teacher for 4 years and still voting for him. Such can never happen in the land of sophistication, in Yoruba land. No wonder many nonentities could not stay in their landlocked region but move massively to the land of Yorubas. O ma se ooo

3 Likes

Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by Royalfurnitures: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
PDP, APC,ZLP,all shared money only that APC shared more

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won by Slurity(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
If Aketi- didn't use money even ZLP would HV come b4 him

Ondo Pple have collected 10k,7k,5k they will spend for d next 4 yes

Dos of u dat sold ur vote pls use d money wisely invest it well too cos ds 4 yrs ahead ehhhhh
and those that did not collect should invest what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today / My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.