Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Congratulations To Southwest And South South. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Southwest And South South. (10686 Views)

PDP Last-minute Deal; Cede Senate Presidency To Southwest, Southeast For SGF / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Lipscomb(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2020
You're not stupid bro. This people are cunning.
bettyharry101:
sorry oo! I lost 20k to a scammer online and I was mad & Furious at my self for being so stupid & gullible ..not to talk of 400k.You Try .
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by vanbonattel: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2020
nairalandankrah:
The southeast wants a referendum... They are not interested in patching up a failed country
You have ended SARS, now you're free to go back to the shit hole with your laptops and generator sets..yahoo boys

Exactly
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by KAHBOOM: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2020
Lipscomb:
Let me firstly appreciate our amiable president Muhammadu Buhari for his consistency for the peace and unity of Nigeria. Buhari is a listener leader .

We are all know how this SARS are killing Nigerians both Yahoo Yahoo or innocent people,this is not excluded any tribe in Nigeria whether Yoruba EDo Hausa Igbo once you are a victim of this people you will blame yourself that day.

We heard that Sars killed people in South south and protests Started in Lagos spreading to other states in the southwest. In fact the protests was led to sudden death of Mr jimoh in ogbomosho may his soul rest in peace.

However I was shocked to hear that our brother from southeast said they are less concerned of killing a Young man that led to a protest across the southwest and south south. This people will say south south are their brothers but yet you can't speak for them.

Even despite that southeast not join the protest the voice of southwest and south south have been heard again. The protests was took place in many countries .

This is another evidence that Yoruba control media and of course Yoruba hold the heart of this country.No wonder some prominent are begging and sponsoring different groups against those who ask for Oduduwa republic,Because they believe that it could be lead to disintegration if intellectual support it.

I want my southeast brothers understand that envy and hatred can't stop southwest people God has placed this people ahead of you accept that .

Let us always work for the collective of our country we are African we are black we are Nigerians.
God bless president Buhari
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

Congratulation Yoruba's my ASS

Fast forward everything u said then to now.what is happening?
Yoruba's are blaming Igbo's for the protest.

Snakes,backstabbers and hypocrites.

Every region will be weary of u guys now cos u can't be trusted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Need Muslim Brothers To Explain This picture To Me / Jimoh Ibrahim In Court To Stop Jegede / Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.