Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Congratulations To Southwest And South South. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Southwest And South South. (10714 Views)

PDP Last-minute Deal; Cede Senate Presidency To Southwest, Southeast For SGF / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by ArmedRobber: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

onye ochi, you can check the very first thread of that end SARS protest here in nairaland, come back here and tell me who really started it....

dear onye ochi, runtown started the protest on Thursday morning, while tiwa,toke,tacha, rudeboy, abeokuta, ibadan joined later in the afternoon after seeing the live videos on their fcking phones...

ewu Gambia, hehehehehe
was runtown the one that spearhead the one in ugheli, ibadan abeokuta , oshogbo on Thursday ?

Before runtown protest ughelli end sarz protesters have already killed a policeman in Delta state
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/policeman-killed-as-endsars-protest-turns-violent-in-ughelli/
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Kwili: 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
valirex:

Don't mind them, they kept opening threads saying they won't join SS and SW.
And another thing bro, It wasn't only Yorubas that did this protest, Ẹdo, Delta and Abuja participated.
maybe IMO and Abia are south west confused head slammers.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Kwili: 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Southwest2023:
It's really sad that igbos don't know the power of Yoruba people.
grin
Southwest2023:
grin; D of course we know d power of Yoruba when it's comes to skull minning that contributes 98% of their IGR. if am lying as an ogun man grin; D
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
ArmedRobber:
was runtown the one that spearhead the one in ugheli, ibadan abeokuta , oshogbo on Thursday ?

Before runtown protest ughelli end sarz protesters have already killed a policeman in Delta state
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/policeman-killed-as-endsars-protest-turns-violent-in-ughelli/

dear onye ochi...
Runtown said Thursday is Thursday no going back, and the protest really started on Thursday after too mush talk talk from yoruba celebs on social media...

he lead the protest and it started at lekki, your ewedu brothers joined after seeing the video spreading like wild fire on the internet...

go and sleep biko...
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Southwest2023: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Inferiority complex at it pick.
Kwili:
grin
grin; D of course we know d power of Yoruba when it's comes to skull minning that contributes 98% of their IGR. if am lying as an ogun man grin; D
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Southwest2023: 12:34am On Oct 12, 2020
Stop lying runtown didn't start the protest.
Prosperchuks1344:

dear onye ochi...
Runtown said Thursday is Thursday no going back, and the protest really started on Thursday after too mush talk talk from yoruba celebs on social media...

he lead the protest and it started at lekki, your ewedu brothers joined after seeing the video spreading like wild fire on the internet...

go and sleep biko...
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Southwest2023: 12:39am On Oct 12, 2020
Do you know that your people living here are more ewedu eaters.
Prosperchuks1344:

How many plates of ewedu did you eat today? It must be blocking your sense of reasoning... Hehehehehe.

My question. Who started the protest b4 others joined?
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Southwest2023: 12:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Igbo newspaper shame
Bkayyy:

You mean the one that was documented?
This was an Igbo protest (going with the logic of Igbo coup)
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Lipscomb:
grin you are so in pain .
Get lost, and dont quote me again o.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2020
Nigerian youths are very useless. We scored a success with #endsars, instead to focus on what that will mean going forward and to see how such energy could come usefull in ending fulani herdsmen terror, we are debating if Yoruba championed the protest or if it was an Igbo that did. I even see somewhere that people say SE did not join. SE does not need to join because our own suffering pass sars. Army harrass us, police harass us, DSS harass us, EFCC harass us. Excuse SE this time.

To the 1d1ot thats dragging Igbo name in mud, watch yourself. Stop using Igbo to display buffonerry on who started endsars protest. Fyi, Ughelli boys started it, not runtown. Runtown is first CELEBRITY to jump in, not first to start or motivate the street action. Let Igbo be in peace. We suffered enough in hands of security, its a good feeling to see others fight authority and demand change.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by adekolaelect(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2020
Bkayyy:

And this protest was led by a Yoruba man?
Sorry you can't rewrite this history.
The credit of this protest goes to Runtown
And discredit goes to Nigerian Government and the coward Naira Marley
but those cowardice KANUs followers came out last two days Disassociating themselves from #endSARS protest?? Their coward no get boundaries ,only what they know how to do is to link KANU Uriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by EMMY76: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Another ewedu chest beater with his imaginary tribal superiority. I have seen pictures of protesting youths from imo, anambra and abia including Igbo celebrities that physically came out in their numbers to lead the protests yet this one just opened a useless meaningless thread to maligne and relegate the igbos as usual for whatever selfish reason of his.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Lipscomb(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
cheesy you're not stable bro.
EMMY76:
Another ewedu chest beater with his imaginary tribal superiority. I have seen pictures of protesting youths from imo, anambra and abia including Igbo celebrities that physically came out in their numbers to lead the protests yet this one just opened a useless meaningless thread to maligne and relegate the igbos as usual for whatever selfish reason of his.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
How come everyone just forgot about Oyigbo that kick started this whole SARS stuff
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by obaaderemi: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

So it's only Igbos and yorubas took part in the protest? So una don troway south south ppl?

Read the topic again, confused ppl... Hehehehehe
You are the confused one. I was referring to the Yoruba op who was trying to say ibos didn't participate In the protests. wink
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by cocolacec(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lipscomb:
Let me firstly appreciate our amiable president Muhammadu Buhari for his consistency for the peace and unity of Nigeria. Buhari is a listener leader .

We are all know how this SARS are killing Nigerians both Yahoo Yahoo or innocent people,this is not excluded any tribe in Nigeria whether Yoruba EDo Hausa Igbo once you are a victim of this people you will blame yourself that day.

We heard that Sars killed people in South south and protests Started in Lagos spreading to other states in the southwest. In fact the protests was led to sudden death of Mr jimoh in ogbomosho may his soul rest in peace.

However I was shocked to hear that our brother from southeast said they are less concerned of killing a Young man that led to a protest across the southwest and south south. This people will say south south are their brothers but yet you can't speak for them.

Even despite that southeast not join the protest the voice of southwest and south south have been heard again. The protests was took place in many countries .

This is another evidence that Yoruba control media and of course Yoruba hold the heart of this country.No wonder some prominent are begging and sponsoring different groups against those who ask for Oduduwa republic,Because they believe that it could be lead to disintegration if intellectual support it.

I want my southeast brothers understand that envy and hatred can't stop southwest people God has placed this people ahead of you accept that .

Let us always work for the collective of our country we are African we are black we are Nigerians.
God bless president Buhari
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

The two regions are the economic backbone of Nigeria.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Lipscomb(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
You can say that again.
cocolacec:

The two regions are the economic backbone of Nigeria.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by cocolacec(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

Join the movement #kickAlaigboOutofNigeria
They care less about the Country

We will first kick fulani out of Nigeria then allow Biafra to go.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Notasyouthink: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lipscomb:
Let me firstly appreciate our amiable president Muhammadu Buhari for his consistency for the peace and unity of Nigeria. Buhari is a listener leader .

We are all know how this SARS are killing Nigerians both Yahoo Yahoo or innocent people,this is not excluded any tribe in Nigeria whether Yoruba EDo Hausa Igbo once you are a victim of this people you will blame yourself that day.

We heard that Sars killed people in South south and protests Started in Lagos spreading to other states in the southwest. In fact the protests was led to sudden death of Mr jimoh in ogbomosho may his soul rest in peace.

However I was shocked to hear that our brother from southeast said they are less concerned of killing a Young man that led to a protest across the southwest and south south. This people will say south south are their brothers but yet you can't speak for them.

Even despite that southeast not join the protest the voice of southwest and south south have been heard again. The protests was took place in many countries .

This is another evidence that Yoruba control media and of course Yoruba hold the heart of this country.No wonder some prominent are begging and sponsoring different groups against those who ask for Oduduwa republic,Because they believe that it could be lead to disintegration if intellectual support it.

I want my southeast brothers understand that envy and hatred can't stop southwest people God has placed this people ahead of you accept that .

Let us always work for the collective of our country we are African we are black we are Nigerians.
God bless president Buhari
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
This is the characteristics of a typical afonja, always beating empty chest with nothing to show for it.

We the great Igbos are not in your league get that into your feeble mind. We want something bigger and that is to end nigga-area you afonjas want to end SARS and on the process they gave you S. W. A. T with the same devilish men that worked as SARS yet you still have the guts to chest beat, ain't you ashamed of this country??

Note: God can never bless nigga-area because it was created on fraud and falsehood by the British.
Secondly, nigga-area is like a non-living thing so, asking God to bless nigga-area is like asking God to bless the table in your house which is impossible.

Lastly, to the best of my knowledge God cannot bless what he did not create.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Lipscomb(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Who is this thing. Gloating over nothing.
Notasyouthink:
This is the characteristics of a typical afonja, always beating empty chest with nothing to show for it.

We the great Igbos are not in your league get that into your feeble mind. We want something bigger and that is to end nigga-area you afonjas want to end SARS and on the process they gave S. W. A. T with the same devilish men that worked as SARS yet you still have the guts to chest beat, ain't you ashamed of this country??

Note: God can never bless nigga-area because it was created on fraud and falsehood by the British.
Secondly, nigga-area is like a non-living thing so, asking God to bless nigga-area is like asking God to bless the table in your house which is impossible.

Lastly, to the best of my knowledge God cannot bless what he did not create.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Notasyouthink: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lipscomb:
Who is this thing. Gloating over nothing.
You're the thing gloating over a dead and rotten contraption.

Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Lipscomb(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
I pity your low life level.
Notasyouthink:
You're the thing gloating over a dead and rotten contraption.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Notasyouthink: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lipscomb:
I pity your low life level.
Pity your miserable life as a zoogerian that you are.

Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Southwest2023:

I always say Nigeria is not breaking up until the Yorubas decide it is time. Yeebos are all mouth and chest thumping. They make rash decisions and always suffer for it. Yourubas on the other hand, will wait and analyse, and make a decision. This is then followed up with action. In short, yeebos are about act first, think later. Yorubas are about think deeply first, count the cost, and act.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by superlightning: 12:10am On Oct 17, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

I always say Nigeria is not breaking up until the Yorubas decide it is time. Yeebos are all mouth and chest thumping. They make rash decisions and always suffer for it. Yourubas on the other hand, will wait and analyse, and make a decision. This is then followed up with action. In short, yeebos are about act first, think later. Yorubas are about think deeply first, count the cost, and act.

ego tripping. Inferiority complex. Yoruba and narcissism.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2020
superlightning:

ego tripping. Inferiority complex. Yoruba and narcissism.

That narcissism helped us kick the military out when they stepped on our toes. That narcissism helped us force Nigeria to bow to our demands and compensate us with the presidency. That narcissism helped us end every single past republics when we saw we were being cheated. That lack of narcissism (and absolute lack of sense) and chest beating exhibited by yeebos have led them to where? Yeah. It has led them to their butts being kicked all over the place from 1966 to date.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by superlightning: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

That narcissism helped us kick the military out when they stepped on our toes. That narcissism helped us force Nigeria to bow to our demands and compensate us with the presidency. That narcissism helped us end every single past republics when we saw we were being cheated. That lack of narcissism (and absolute lack of sense) and chest beating exhibited by yeebos have led them to where? Yeah. It has led them to their butts being kicked all over the place from 1966 to date.

you (yoruba) kicked out the Military.....hahahahahaha.....lol....Jisos! This delusion is really going places.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2020
superlightning:

you (yoruba) kicked out the Military.....hahahahahaha.....lol....Jisos! This delusion is really going places.

Who did? You Igbo clowns? You all ran to the yeast to celebrate "new yam festival" on the eve of June 12 1994 when you clowns got wind of the problem Yorubas were planning on that anniversary. I forgot to add that you bravely tan away like Ojukwu did. And by the way, I need some more jokes from you.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by superlightning: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Who did? You Igbo clowns? You all ran to the yeast to celebrate "new yam festival" on the eve of June 12 1994 when you clowns got wind of the problem Yorubas were planning on that anniversary. I forgot to add that you bravely tan away like Ojukwu did. And by the way, I need some more jokes from you.

*yawns*

you can't digress this EndSARS movement.

Go and fry yourself abeg.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Southwest2023: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
You're right bro.
HedwigesMaduro:

Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by Focktot: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Remember this thread were igbos said they won't join Endsars.
Re: Congratulations To Southwest And South South. by bettyharry101: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2020
Lipscomb:
Bro I hate Yahoo Yahoo people because one of them stolen my 400k but that doesn't make me to protect this shit called SARS. The money SARS collected from Yahoo Yahoo was not remitted to government Account.

There is a Yahoo Yahoo in all southeast states and SARS is killing them there too. But for southeast to say the protests was a Yoruba protest it's uncall for.

What did we do to this people just because we voted Buhari?
sorry oo! I lost 20k to a scammer online and I was mad & Furious at my self for being so stupid & gullible ..not to talk of 400k.You Try .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election / PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) / Fuel Scarcity In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.