Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

#EndSARS: I Support The Nigerian Police To Deal With Anyone That Attack Them - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / #EndSARS: I Support The Nigerian Police To Deal With Anyone That Attack Them (257 Views)

Download Cjrhapz - Deal With It Mp3 / Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP / The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS: I Support The Nigerian Police To Deal With Anyone That Attack Them by Instablogger9ja(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nigerian self- acclaimed journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has support the Nigerian Police Force to deal with anyone mercilessly who makes an attack at any police officer as the #EndSARS movement is going on.

The Journalist, backed the police force and cautioned people who will go against the police as offenders and will not go unpunished with their lives if found in the ENDSARS protests.

According to Kemi Olunloyo in a video shared on Instagram;

Click to watch the video...

https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2020/10/endsars-anyone-who-attacks-police.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: I Support The Nigerian Police To Deal With Anyone That Attack Them by femmix112(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
E be like sey aunty dey find appointment for buhari cabinet
Re: #EndSARS: I Support The Nigerian Police To Deal With Anyone That Attack Them by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mad woman
Re: #EndSARS: I Support The Nigerian Police To Deal With Anyone That Attack Them by falcon01: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
somehow she's kinda right but unfortunately, the whole thing doesnt make sense ° The worse part is that they are just talking they wont disband it.

(1) (Reply)

Dj Player Ft Conakizin - Hero / Your Best Nigerian Album Of All Time (opinion) / Penelope Scott – Rät Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.