Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari (26862 Views)

Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari by tinktanker: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Golan007:
Well said APC.

SARS is a PDP invention.

A listening president Muhammadu Buhari, hearing the cries of the public, decided to terminate their existence.

APC and Buhari, always listening to the cries of the people.
this foolish youth has posted

1 Like

Re: APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari by kolade560: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Golan007:
Well said APC.

SARS is a PDP invention.

A listening president Muhammadu Buhari, hearing the cries of the public, decided to terminate their existence.

[s]
Golan007:
Well said APC.

SARS is a PDP invention.

[/s]
Golan007:
Well said APC.

SARS is a PDP invention.

Re: APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari by Nyamve1: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Dollardinho
Re: APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari by Oksman(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Elvinci101:

Your Stupidity is as large as the Golan heights in Syrian territory. Spanning about 1,800 square kilometers.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari by rolams(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Some of these don't have brains at all.
Re: APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari by Terrrenceking001(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
APC and blame re 5&6.They never take responsibility over anything. I bless God we re wiser now. If we could stand united, We shall enjoy dividends of democracy in this very country. Nigeria is our own.Nigeria is our only country,let's make it the best.
Re: APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
both APC and PDP are mad together.

if una like, hail Buhari till the kingdom come, you are all assholesss and will end in doom.

doomed politicians.

1 Like

Re: APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Karlovich:
Foolish APC, instead of blaming the deranged Dullard for his silence they are talking rubbish, how many people were killed by SARS under Obasanjo or Jonathan. Nonsense and Mannabbqgrilllz

Many.

The difference is that the level of awareness is growing presently.

Android phones are now commonplace.

Data subscription is now cheaper than ever.

I had my own encounter with SARS in year 2000. Obj was president for a year and half then.

A Final year student engineering student in FUTA.

Was at their Lagos cell for four days.

Mike Okiro was the Lagos commissioner of police then.

Was arrested on trumped-up malicious charges by a petitioner.

I was treated fairly because I had connection with the then deputy commisioner of police (operations).

But brothers, what I saw in 4 days showed regular extra -judicial killings. Profiling and arrest for extortion.

I remembered the IPO was so sad knowing I had connections with someone above him. No extortion from my side.

I am happy they are being scrapped.

But not happy that not much will change, why?

The regular police aren't different from SARS. They will do same given same opportunity.

The police are also a reflection of a society where we always use what opportunity we've got to exploit others.

As long as we condemn illegality, we all need to begin to ammend our ways in our various offices and positions we use to exploit others - including the yahoo boys they used as excuse in profiling nowadays.
Re: APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Just like their leader another dumbo, the All Progressives Congress is filled with irrational entities.
Re: APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari by goldmatrix(m): 12:20am On Oct 13, 2020
Apc, a party of unstable persons..you can imagine what came out from their mouths. They can eat shit in public domain and still claim to have eaten salad. God forbid me associating with anyone who associates with apc..
Re: APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Seeing an old person display their ignorance is so embarrassing. It is it mischief?

SARS was formed in 1992. Where was PDP or even democracy then then? Receive sense fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega / Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders / Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.