Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Hereby Convert To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hereby Convert To Islam (446 Views)

Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh / I Hereby Withdraw My Atheist Membership, Abeg No Vex / I hereby call on Everyone on Earth to be at Alert!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hereby Convert To Islam by CHIMaaaah(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
my name is Chima from the south east of Nigeria, I here renounce my Christianity today and officially a Muslim,

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."
Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by thaoriginator: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin

By the power vested in me, I hereby name you Malik Abdul Jabbar.

Welcome on board to true religion shocked

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by madridguy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
I hereby name you Abdullahi Al-Bagdazah
Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Wrong section bro, post am for Muslim section

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by ojun50(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hope you don eat this night make we help you

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by CHIMaaaah(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
may Allah bless you all
Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by shadeyinka(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
my name is Chima from the south east of Nigeria, I here renounce my Christianity today and officially a Muslim,

Renounce Christianity!?
What does that mean?

Mat 7:21:
"“Not every person who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven; but [only] that person who does what my Father in heaven requires."

Were you ever born again?
How?

Congratulations and good luck in your new found road to salvation. I hope they send you to Mecca before the end of the year
Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by heendrix(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
shadeyinka:

Renounce Christianity!?
What does that mean?

"“Not every person who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven; but [only] that person who does what my Father in heaven requires."

How?

Congratulations and good luck in your new found road to salvation. I hope they send you to Mecca before the end of the year

Lol no min am

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by amliftedhigher: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
CHIMaaaah:

You are a big foooooooo
Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by CHIMaaaah(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
ojun50:
Hope you don eat this night make we help you

I am never hungry, I work, may Allah bless you and open your eyes to greatness
Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by CHIMaaaah(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
amliftedhigher:

You are a big foooooooo

thanks bruh, may Allah bless you cool
Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by CHIMaaaah(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
shadeyinka:

Renounce Christianity!?
What does that mean?

How?

lol, I can't tell you my stories here, but may Allah open your eyes and bless you abundantly cool
Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by DiegoMaria(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Abeg this one dey give me eye ache
The first igbo apostate to become muslim
I have seen the unbelievable
Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by CHIMaaaah(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
shadeyinka:

Renounce Christianity!?
What does that mean?

How?

yea, I don't need to visit Mecca to become a pure Muslim, and you don't need to visit Jerusalem to become a pure Christian, Islam gave me peace of mind, I don't know how that affects you.. I am from a strong Christian home right from birth, but found joy and happiness in Islam now, please let me be
Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by sorextee(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nope, hes not. He has freedom to choose whichever religion he wants to practice. Las las who religion epp sef.

amliftedhigher:

You are a big foooooooo
Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by shadeyinka(m): 5:14am On Oct 12, 2020
CHIMaaaah:

yea, I don't need to visit Mecca to become a pure Muslim, and you don't need to visit Jerusalem to become a pure Christian, Islam gave me peace of mind, I don't know how that affects you.. I am from a strong Christian home right from birth, but found joy and happiness in Islam now, please let me be
You've said exactly my point.
To become muslim, it is compulsory to recite the Shahada. If anyone has not recited the Shahada and claims to be a Muslim the person is a FALSE Muslim.
I asked you, how did you become BORN AGAIN instead you said you were born into a strong Christian family: does that make sense to you?

Is it possible for me to claim to be a Muslim by the virtues of the fact that my father is an IMAM of a mosque?

Wish you the best in your new found road to salvation.
Re: I Hereby Convert To Islam by shadeyinka(m): 5:16am On Oct 12, 2020
CHIMaaaah:

lol, I can't tell you my stories here, but may Allah open your eyes and bless you abundantly cool
Your conversation experience hold nothing until we know what you were converted FROM!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Mixed Up? / How Can It Be Easy For A Christian In Nigeria To Enter Heaven? / How Can I Know I Am Saved? Or Born Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.