Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Tested And Confirm. Maximum Of 1 Month Result - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tested And Confirm. Maximum Of 1 Month Result (189 Views)

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tested And Confirm. Maximum Of 1 Month Result by Jobjob: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
golden herbal mixture have finally detect 100% herbal powder solution to cure and eradicate liver problems and stroke.

liver filter herbal powder
stroke herbal powder.

this herbal mixture only prepared with your name and mother name.

payment after healing. deliver to your door step

only pay for ingredient they used in preparing the herbal powder.

#5000.

tested and confirm.

WhatsApp: baba son on: 08064367308
Re: Tested And Confirm. Maximum Of 1 Month Result by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lol, see scam..
5k,abeg how much be leave and rat head with snake skin and lizard liver wey una use?

(1) (Reply)

2020 And It's Impact On Our Mental Health / Chy Business For All / 1 January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.