Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta (4857 Views)

'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers / Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Prompto: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2020
I swear every living soul in your household are thieves. If you can open your eye n watch how alaigbo your primary constituent looted the way Ekeweremadu Umahi Ikpeazu Orjis Peter Obi N Co looted it but shut your foolish on it rather you'll speak about a faraway land your father as never been to then I must confess your soul must be deprived from all sense of morality.

ovieigho:

Do you think everyone will have thieves in their family like you ?

I already know what you stand for and your believe
You worship crook and money

You believe I claimed I don’t have thief in my family when you know you have some in your family and happy with it ..

Awon Ebi yahoo +

4 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ruggedtimi(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2020
I swear endsars cover alpha beta matter

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2020
Prompto:
I swear every living soul in your household are thieves. If you can open your eye n watch how alaigbo your primary constituent looted the way Ekeweremadu Umahi Ikpeazu Orjis Peter Obi N Co looted it but shut your foolish on it rather you'll speak about a faraway land your father as never been to then I must confess your soul must be deprived from all sense of morality.

I have seen how daft you are in the scheme of things and geo political arrangement in Nigeria

But all that being said
Let’s start from your demi god! #bringTinubutoJustice

Who succeeded in making your mum a street sweeper
And also made your dad a toll collector
While you succeeded being a street urshin sitting every morning at T.junction in your street waiting for the next daily meal though begging and extortion

After then we will pounce on the list you gave above and if found culpable should be punish according to law

I spear no one but it’s your likes that cry more than the bereaved grin

You haven’t even met Tinubu before , he can crush you in his convoy without mercy but you choose to die for who no sabi you #i pity your life ( slave )

3 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2020
ruggedtimi:
I swear endsars cover alpha beta matter

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by loopman: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Do you think everyone will have thieves in their family like you ?

I already know what you stand for and your believe
You worship crook and money

You believe I claimed I don’t have thief in my family when you know you have some in your family and happy with it ..

Awon Ebi yahoo +

Oga shut up and stop exposing foolishness here even if it’s on anonymous forum.

Only Tinubu is a thief...Ibori, Odili, Uduaghan Wike and all those that turned your South south into den of militants, sea pirates and kidnappers are walking free and you are not calling them out but your problem is Tinubu that created an enabling and relatively peaceful and prosperous state that all of you are fleeing to is your problem

Foolish hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by loopman: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Prompto:

Leave the bastards, Tinubu is their problem but not those that made their own region ungovernable, unhealthy and completely dis functional in all indices.

They will be ok

4 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
loopman:

Oga shut up and stop exposing foolishness here even if it’s on anonymous forum.

Only Tinubu is a thief...Ibori, Odili, Uduaghan Wike and all those that turned your South south into den of militants, sea pirates and kidnappers are walking free and you are not calling them out but your problem is Tinubu that created an enabling and relatively peaceful and prosperous state that all of you are fleeing to is your problem

Foolish hypocrites

You are on weed!
You quoted me earlier on this and I replied you

I expected you to quote the recent reply but you are high at your usual sepe and opa eyin joint
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by loopman: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

You are on weed!

I expected you to quote the recent reply but you are high at your usual sepe and opa eyin joint

Ogbeni shut your gutter mouth up!!

Call out Ibori a convicted and jailed thief, call out Odili for using his wife to bought a perpetual injunction from answering for all the money he stole in Rivers and atrocities he committed in Rivers, call out all those useless governors that turned the SS to a place that even the oil companies cannot keep their staff but houses them in the same Lagos your are running your gutter mouth that Tinubu helped in securing with the Security Trust Fund.

When kidnappers were running riot in the SE and SS, guess where all you were hiding your parents, you brought them to lagos of Tinubu for safety

Bunch of eternal losers grin

6 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
loopman:

Ogbeni shut your gutter mouth up!!

Call out Ibori a convicted and jailed thief, call out Odili for using his wife to bought a perpetual injunction from answering for all the money he stole in Rivers and atrocities he committed in Rivers, call out all those useless governors that turned the SS to a place that even the oil companies cannot keep their staff but houses them in the same Lagos your are running your gutter mouth Tinubu helped in securing with the Security Trust Fund.

Bunch of eternal losers grin

I am not a slave like you

If you call all the people you mentioned with fact , I will lend my support to bring them to justice .the issue on ground is Tinubu and alfa beta but the slave in you will not allow you to see beyond your nose

Omo eru
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Niseed(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
I wonder if anyone has been able to zoom in on the number plates to know where exactly the bullion vans came from

RuudVanNisteroy:

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by loopman: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

I am not a slave like you

If you call all the people you mentioned with fact , I will lend my support to bring them to justice .the issue on ground is Tinubu and alfa beta but the slave in you will not allow you to see beyond your nose

Omo eru

Call any name you want to call, you are will forever be any hypocrite if your ignore those thieves that have turned your region into calamity to be calling out another man that has NOTHING to do with your region and never stolen your patrimony

You are not just a slave, you are also a bloody coward to scare to mention his own thieves.

I will help you to mention names, Ekweradu, orji Uzor Kalu, T A orji, Ohakim, Mbadinunju, Odili, Sylvia, Ibori Uduaghan okowa and millions of those thieves that are impoverishing your regions but only Tinubu is your headache

Bloody Osu coward

3 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by helinues: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
3x26:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
OAMJ4
Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by NaijirianKing: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by NaijirianKing: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Interesting.

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
loopman:

Call any name you want to call, you are will forever be any hypocrite if your ignore those thieves that have turned your region into calamity to be calling out another man that has NOTHING to do with your region and never stolen your patrimony

You are not just a slave, you are also a bloody coward to scare to mention his own thieves.

I will help you to mention names, Ekweradu, orji Uzor Kalu, T A orji, Ohakim, Mbadinunju, Odili, Sylvia, Ibori Uduaghan okowa and millions of those thieves that are impoverishing your regions but only Tinubu is your headache

Bloody Osu coward

It’s obvious you lack comprehension
But just be blinded by what you are known for

Omo eru
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Afamed: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

You are on weed!

Uduaghan, Ayiri, Kenneth Gbagi, James Ibori, James Manager , they have been looting your destiny here in Delta state for centuries. You are not concerned about that. You migrated to Lagos with 2 yrs, all you could begin to do is to begin to know SW more than the people of SW.
Within 4yrs, a Gov could not manage a state owned public buses called Uduaghan bus, you are not concerned about that. They looted over 200 buses. Just a replica BRT lane in warri, from Effurun round about to Enerhen, Your Gov could not manage that. You are less concerned about, the NDDC looting by your comrade in Niger Delta but fast to tell us about Tinubu in Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Afamed:

Uduaghan, Ayiri, Kenneth Gbagi, James Ibori, James Manager , they have been looting your destiny here in Delta state for centuries. You are not concerned about that. You migrated to Lagos with 2 yrs, all you could begin to do is to begin to know SW more than the people of SW.
Within 4yrs, a Gov could not manage a state owned public buses called Uduaghan bus, you are not concerned about that. They looted over 200 buses. Just a replica BRT lane in warri, from Effurun round about to Enerhen, Your Gov could not manage that. You are less concerned about, the NDDC looting by your comrade in Niger Delta but fast to tell us about Tinubu in Lagos

Eru!
I was born in Lagos island maternity hospital in Lagos island

The same hospital fashola,Liz benson and maybe your mother if you have one were born

But the problem with you Yoruba Muslims is that your eyes are so blind and your love for APC , Tinubu and Fulani no get second ....
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Eru!

The same hospital fashola,Liz benson and maybe your mother if you have one were born

But the problem with you Yoruba Muslims is that your eyes are so blind and your love for APC , Tinubu and Fulani no get second ....

You were born in Lagos Island maternity because Lagos state made LIM a beffiting hospital. Why not come to your Ekpan General hospital or Agbarho General hospital in your Delta state where everything is in comatose
Delta state indigene is telling us about slavery in Lagos when James Ibori was the one giving the state Gov what and what to do while he was in prison in UK.Wonders shall never end

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Eru!

You are proud of the facilities in Lagos Island Maternity. Because the Lagos state government is making it to function. What and what are you proud of in your Delta state? Make it public.
You are complaining of f godfatherism in Lagos state where as your Delta state, an ex convict is the one directing your affairs since 1999. No promotion no leave. Why are you born hypocrite?

4 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

You were born in Lagos Island maternity because Lagos state made LIM a beffiting hospital. Why not come to your Ekpan General hospital or Agbarho General hospital in your Delta state where everything is in comatose

Read up !!

He mentioned I came to Lagos 2yrs ago

So what’s the problem if I tell him where I was born
Why talk about ekpan general hospital or Agbarho as if no people from other region use them ?

I am so ashamed of some of you talking Ill of some other states In the same Nigeria ? And you all are claiming one Nigeria

I have the right as a born lagosian , and also a Nigerian to ask for the update of Tinubu’s case

He has no special privileges than me as a Nigerian
If you have any names of criminals like him push them forward like a good citizen of Nigeria but no

Any mention of Tinubu’s name all of you will jump up like hoodlums to fight

So I was born in Lagos island maternity was it Tinubu that built it ?
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

You are proud of the facilities in Lagos Island Maternity. Because the Lagos state government is making it to function. What and what are you proud of in your Delta state? Make it public

Shut up !!!

Lagos state made it to function with your daddy’s money??

Omo eru
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Niseed:
I wonder if anyone has been able to zoom in on the number plates to know where exactly the bullion vans came from

That is part of what an unbiased EFCC and law enforcement agencies should have looked into.
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Read up !!

He mentioned I came to Lagos 2yrs ago

So what’s the problem if I tell him where I was born
Why talk about ekpan general hospital or Agbarho as if no people from other region use them ?

I am so ashamed of some of you talking Ill of some other states In the same Nigeria ? And you all are claiming one Nigeria

I have the right as a born lagosian , and also a Nigerian to ask for the update of Tinubu’s case

He has no special privileges than me as a Nigerian
If you have any names of criminals like him push them forward like a good citizen of Nigeria but no

Any mention of Tinubu’s name all of you will jump up like hoodlums to fight

So I was born in Lagos island maternity was it Tinubu that built it ?
You have repeatedly been mentioning Island maternity. That means there is a working system in Lagos state.
What is actually working in your Delta state? Mention one

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by plumcomm: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
you can only stay down to bring someone down
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Shut up !!!

Lagos state made it to function with your daddy’s money??

Omo eru
You are right Lagos state made it to work, whom Tinubu was one of the leaders that set the template.
Now, tell us,which template did Uduaghan, Ibori set for your generation in Delta state.
The BRT you copied from Lagos, which is less than 7Klm in Warri could not see the light of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
NaijirianKing:
The youths should remove corruption from the system entirely and make room for the people who want to better this country.

The youths are too busy asslicking these bullion van politicians and begging for crumbs of their own money.

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

You have repeatedly been mentioning Island maternity. That means there is a working system in Lagos state.
What is actually working in your Delta state? Mention one

Indomie generation! What do you even know ?

Where have you been to in your life apart from staying in idi oro mushin?

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Injera(f): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

You are right Lagos state made it to work, whom Tinubu was one of the leaders that set the template.
Now, tell us,which template did Uduaghan, Ibori set for your generation in Delta state.
The BRT you copied from Lagos, which is less than 7Klm in Warri could not see the light of the day.
You finish am.he nor fit talk again.sifia pain!

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
#BringTinubutoJustice......

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Indomie generation! What do you even know ?

Where have you been to in your life apart from staying in idi oro mushin?
Shame on you, when the General hospitals are not working in the cities, how do you bring General hospital at Eku that's another dead trap into discussion?
Are you not ashamed. The General hospitals within the cities are all dead trap, how do you bring another dead trap hospital into discussion here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium / Okonjo-iweala Raises Alarm Over 2011 Budget / PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.