Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,490 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) (32274 Views)

Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) / Endsars: Protesters Block Lagos Airport Tollgate (video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2020
Results of ASUU strike
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by hush15: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2020
KingstonAyo37:
It has been disbanded now pls they should not cause chaos. Let people that are going to work be allowed to do so. Me I don't like wahala at all

Disbandment is just a start. What they need now are legislative bills to further entrench the protection of fundemental human rights for the Nigerian citizens and security.

This is where NASS are suppose to come to play but as rubber stamp as they are, na only for buhari and their loans dem dey sit to approve. Go check this current nass, how many bills wey make sense dem don work on, not to mention pass!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by kingk(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2020
kingk:
All join....after #end sars, what's next to end pls...
#End road blocks, #End police extortion.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Blackmoran(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2020
iboboyswag:

So calling the government out to be responsible is madness? SMH
so infringing on other people right of movement is normal?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Bahdsypha(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2020
KingstonAyo37:
It has been disbanded now pls they should not cause chaos. Let people that are going to work be allowed to do so. Me I don't like wahala at all
SARS have been reformed(2015), restructured(2016), reorganized (2017), reformed(2018), immediately disbanded(2019), now dissolved(2020)...

We have seen this before!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by kingk(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2020
Skynet45:
grin angry angry angry

#EndPoliceBrutality #ReformPolice #RestructureNigeria #EndBuhari . This is just the beginning, bigger ones are coming.
I believe you die....only if the youths will continue with this momentum and determination, this country will definitely change.....cos the children, the youths are the leaders of tomorrow....

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Bahdsypha(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2020
boolee:
You will just know some overzealous Youth will give this a political coloration.

The unified ones have made their points known and achieve their goals.

I know some celebrities wannabe won't let be.

This is why this politicians always take us for a joke.

Shey wetin you de Endagain?

They are just eager to destroy this Hard earned Victory.

They won't succeed.

Here's the end gain
They have disbanded SARS before
We are not falling for that shii

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Kingsleyphy(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2020
next thing should be #electoralreform
we as people should avoid anything that will have tribal connotation like fighting d sitting president and so on

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Bahdsypha(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2020
Aguilar:
shey be dem don dissolve sars, wetin be all this na

Audio dissolution
This is not the first time
See the demands

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by nrexzy: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Aboki,why you no go rant after all all your fellow Aboki wey Dem enlist enter sars,na south south Dem dey deploy Dem dey come,just to come frustrate us..

Lol
E too early to cap nonsense...

U Dey ur papa house Dey talk why u no go block lekki naa
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
i love what y’all doing but no mean say i go come dy protest.. abeg i gatts hustle to chop

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by nrexzy: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2020
nairaman66:

Shut up! Blood sucking clown! It is now an eye for an eye.., useless set of beings like yourself

Lol
U see as u Dey deceive people pikin make em be casualty when u Dey ur mama kitchen Dey chop...
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by themaestro08(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Kendumazy:
They should pick up another protest like EndCorruption abi na only Sars be Nigeria problem.

Buy/ship Nice women Abaya/gowns. Check link for pics
https://www.nairaland.com/6166009/buy-ship-india-nigeria-lots

They should? What happened to you? Or are you a Chadian? Maybe none of your brothers have been brutalize by this beasts
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by nrexzy: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2020
HeadShot:

You must be a buhari supporter

Evil things everywhere

I am supporter of my Country..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA !!!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by themaestro08(m): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2020
KingstonAyo37:

They simply will renamed the unit name - same rogues, same brutally.

The youths are wise.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by themaestro08(m): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2020
Lorechino:
What are they protesting again for?

We all should wait for the implementation of the Disband SARS.

and not to show ignorance pls

Action has been taken let's just be calming down

Or is it that some protesters don't listen to news update?

Guy it seems you are out of touch. They will simply rename the unit name. Members of SARS will just be redeployed to other units - they won't be charged, they won't be jailed nothing. And the new personnels that will replace the outgoing ones are as brutal if not more than.

Plead go to Twitter and see.

I have a lot of pictures , but nairaland Is frustrating my efforts
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Etinosa1234: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2020
ekestic1976:

"They"? Aren't you a Nigerian? Or are you with "Them" - the Oppressors?

He just wants people to do everything for home otherwise he'll continue complaining...

U know Nigerians na

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by nairaman66(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2020
nrexzy:

Lol
U see as u Dey deceive people pikin make em be casualty when u Dey ur mama kitchen Dey chop...

It’s a shame you are still in your momma’s house. Goaet
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Adakintroy: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2020
uuzba:

Now you are saying the correct thing.
Jobless youth. That is the main problem of Nigeria.
But they are jobless because there aren't any industries to employ them.
We as nation, chose to import everything instead of manufacturing our things. So our industries are closed down and cannot employ the millions of youth.
Meanwhile Chinese youth. ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peVooTUAPrk

It's not always in the direction of attributions my father always say. If you start doing the right thing( this exist at all level.) You will realise the world is not upside down..you have just been standing on your head.

I was a cult boy in school.came out with third class. My world was so distorted.my sisters could not help me get a job because of my poor grades.i came to Lagos dejected.

Later I work with a guy droping o packages. I drop off with public vehichles.i later bought a bike and now I have my second. I have one employer.i make in a day at least 12 to 15k.which in a month is up to 300k.

It may not be much the you but for me it's more than a good start giving were am coming from. I know we need opportunitiesto strife.but the youth need to pick up first themselves and start doing whatever they can find. Go to the ants and see their behaviour..they are never static.

There are girls that can do a job of thirty thousand but can steal or prostitute. Same with the guys. itst about something else I feel. They are not saying.we have it easy in our time.the internent came to the rescue.if many learnt to plate haircook and do importations online. While some have been using it to snap themselves.

Farming is another direction that considers.

We agree the country is bad, to an extent that's a given.but going forward is were we depart.some suggest raping it further with all sorts of criminal ity. Others say let's abandon ship and swim to shore..

I say let's figure out how to make it work. We don't run. We stand and fight.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Etinosa1234: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2020
themaestro08:

Guy it seems you are out of touch. They will simply rename the unit name. Members of SARS will just be redeployed to other units - they won't be charged, they won't be jailed nothing. And the new personnels that will replace the outgoing ones are as brutal if not more than.

Use Chrome to post
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2020
aumeehn:
bro i am from the North but what you said here is nothing but the truth. They hate progress! Always deliberating about government issues and talking about salary scale of Federal Ministries. The truth is Northern Nigeria is backward in all ramifications!!
Bro may God/Allah bless you for saying the truth. The truth has set you free from mental bondage. I honestly love Northerners like you. Its obvious you're a learned person and have been outside the north. One love bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Etinosa1234: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2020
Bahdsypha:

SARS have been reformed(2015), restructured(2016), reorganized (2017), reformed(2018), immediately disbanded(2019), now dissolved(2020)...

We have seen this before!

These guys are out of touch with reality... They think they can fool us everytime

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by themaestro08(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Use Chrome to post

I use chrome. And beside, immediately after the IG made that proclamation, many protesters were killed in ogbomosho. Many were brutalised in Abuja.

It goes way more than mere words.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2020
flowmama:

What manner of talk is this?

So if you have a personal business to run or have a place to collect better money this morning and people block road, will you be happy?

Only Jobless people will be happy road is blocked on Monday morning

I told you it's jobless people and those without a source of income that spearheaded that movement. Most Bankers, oil workers , Traders , businessmen, doctors, civil servants definitely drive good cars and must have been stopped and searched by SARS officials but they are at work this morning.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2020
They have ended sars which is good so what’s their demands now??

Is redeploying sars officials the solution? YES or NO?

How can we effect last changes to our policemen's conduct and how they engage the public?

IGP has made some major steps which would be followed and monitored.

Yes a pet lion that has tasted blood may not be trusted/able to act as a pet again bt is that the sars situation??
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Lorechino(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2020
themaestro08:

My dear don't I exchange words pls.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by orgylover: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2020
they said it had been ended, what is this protest for? if them shoot them nw them go complain
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by themaestro08(m): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2020
Lorechino:

My dear don't I exchange words pls.

Who exchanged words with you? Is my efforts to educate you a crime?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Patoski7(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2020
nrexzy:
Which SARs again em wan wan End

Abi na another thing Dey dia mind?
If em shoot em now Dey go say na police brutality...
IGP don end SARs una still Dey block road
May be na sarz on the beat
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Lifegoeson4all: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=kingk post=94853845]All join....after #end sars, what's next to end pls...
End electricity bill
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2020
SmartPolician:

Nigeria cannot have a revolution
Revolution only happens where there are unity and oneness
Those do not exist in Nigeria at the moment.

So what do you think is happening now people are coming out together in One voice for the past how many Days... Shame on you for your discouraging Comment
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Lorechino(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2020
themaestro08:

Who exchanged words with you? Is my efforts to educate you a crime?

We all know this is Nigeria,, but hence an action is taken let wait,,,, they will come bk to blame is we after proscribing them we still go on with the protest.

They hv dissolved SARS ,, which is what we wanted now what else are we demanding on the continues protest ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) / Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons / Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.