Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) (32278 Views)

Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) / Endsars: Protesters Block Lagos Airport Tollgate (video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Thane(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2020
SmartPolician:

Huncle, if you push a Nigerian man to the wall, he won't fight back.

Instead, he will break the wall and run away.

Quote me when the revolution starts.

Cursed be the finger that typed this, may water and food turn into ash as it touches them. Your mates are fighting for the future you are busy discouraging people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by ofiko123(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Skynet45:
grin angry angry angry

#EndPoliceBrutality #ReformPolice #RestructureNigeria #EndBuhari . This is just the beginning, bigger ones are coming.

Why do you want to #Endbuhari, he is your President for goodness sakes, show some love❤
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Debbietiyan(f): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Lorechino:
What are they protesting again for?

We all should wait for the implementation of the Disband SARS.

and not to show ignorance pls

Action has been taken let's just be calming down

Or is it that some protesters don't listen to news update?

The police haven't received an executive order. People were still harassed by the police yesterday. Protesters died in Ogbomosho. SARS still accosted youths on their streets.

This isn't the first time the IGP "disbanded" F-SARS. The youths want to be taken seriously, and you should lend your voice because those out there are risking their lives for a better country.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by JesusJesus: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2020
ibedun:

And poor people should regulate their DICKS too, so that we stop creating poverty!
angry
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Debbietiyan(f): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Thane:

Cursed be the finger that typed this, may water and food turn into ash as it touches them. Your mates are fighting for the future you are busy discouraging people

Tell the ignoramuses.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by EXOUSIAng: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Kendumazy:
They should pick up another protest like EndCorruption abi na only Sars be Nigeria problem. Sars had been dissolved already. Anybody doing any Sars protest again might be doing the wrong thing.

Buy/ship Nice women Abaya/gowns. Check link for pics
https://www.nairaland.com/6166009/buy-ship-india-nigeria-lots
AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "THEY"??
WHO IS "THEY" EVEN FOREIGNERS IN FAR AWAY EUROPE ARE DECLARING SUPPORT FOR THE CAMPAIGN AND YOU A NIGERIAN.
"THEY"
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Lorechino(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Debbietiyan:

The police haven't received an executive order. People were still harassed by the police yesterday. Protesters died in Ogbomosho. SARS still accosted youths on their streets.

This isn't the first time the IGP "disbanded" F-SARS. The youths want to be taken seriously, and you should lend your voice because those out there are risking their lives for a better country.

U are asking me to lend my voice

Pls in all my post do I sound like I support SARS brutality?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by MajohBankz: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2020
We have so many things to end in this country. But first end;
1. Corruption
2. ASSu strike.
3. Poverty
4. Killer herdsmen
5. Boko Haram
6. Bad roads
7. Banditry.
8. Looting
9. Election rigging
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2020
Thane:

Mumu

If only men were God.

The earlier you swallow the bitter pill, the better for you
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by TruthinAction: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2020
This is beyond Sars disbandment. The police force needs total reform. They still collect money at checkpoints. When you report a case, they will ask for money for fuel. They are just out to extort people. They are not doing their jobs.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Onliie(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2020
MakyavelitheDon:

The most sensible thing I've read since all this ENDSARS trend started
you can't announce end of corruption.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by orezino(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2020
hmmm the way this guy's protest again sars, if student protest like this again ASUU and fg, he for beta. so that we can go back to school I don tired.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Happyfela(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2020
Na u be mumu
SmartPolician:

Mumu

If only men were God.

The earlier you swallow the bitter pill, the better for you
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2020
Happyfela:
Na u be mumu

This one don take am personal

No go drink rat killer oh

It's a Monday morning, son

grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by sparkle1996(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2020
shut down Lagos

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by nrexzy: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2020
nairaman66:

It’s a shame you are still in your momma’s house. Goaet

My brother na Joy oooo.... If I bo Dey my mama house wetin I gain naa?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Elxandre(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2020
kolafijo:
Seems people are enjoying this o...
If you don't stop scamming people with non existent laptops, you will rot in jail.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Cowbell521: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2020
Kendumazy:
We should pick up another protest like EndCorruption abi na only Sars be Nigeria problem. Sars had been dissolved already. Anybody doing any Sars protest again might be doing the wrong thing.

Buy/ship Nice women Abaya/gowns. Check link for pics
https://www.nairaland.com/6166009/buy-ship-india-nigeria-lots
Did you join the last protest??
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by aumeehn: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2020
ChiefSosa:
Bro may God/Allah bless you for saying the truth. The truth has set you free from mental bondage. I honestly love Northerners like you. Its obvious you're a learned person and have been outside the north. One love bro.
imagine people that should be protesting #Endbaditry and #Endkidnapping are busy protesting against End Sars. But let me tell you these fools dont represent the North, they are paid political protesters. Sars Kidnapped me in 2019 and locked me up for over 3 days before allowing me go after bailing myself with 20k. Imagine this nonsense! Infact i support #killsars! And the politicians that put us in this situation. Dem too dey do us Ojoro!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by ikorodureporta: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Na NEPA protest go follow up
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by alizma: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
urchcoded:
Anybody protesting now is doing so at his or her own risk, cos dem go manhandle you. Let's regroup and protest #RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA NOW, but before that I think we should do #JAIL CORRUPT POLITICIANS NOW. This politicians need to know that it's no more business as usual
I support the "restructure Nigeria now".
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
SmartPolician:

Huncle, if you push a Nigerian man to the wall, he won't fight back.
Instead, he will break the wall and run away.
Quote me when the revolution starts.
You misunderstood me. I didn't say revolution will start in Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by themaestro08(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lorechino:

We all know this is Nigeria,, but hence an action is taken let wait,,,, they will come bk to blame is we after proscribing them we still go on with the protest.

They hv dissolved SARS ,, which is what we wanted now what else are we demanding on the continues protest ?

You have successfully being fooled by the Nigerian police. Disbanded 2016, scrapped 2017, overhaul 2018, 2019, reshuffle and 2020 dissolved. Same rogues in the same police.

Please go to Twitter and enlighten yourself
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by stacyadams: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
themaestro08:

You have successfully being fooled by the Nigerian police. Disbanded 2016, scrapped 2017, overhaul 2018, 2019, reshuffle and 2020 dissolved. Same rogues in the same police.

Please go to Twitter and enlighten yourself
angry grin grin

I don't know y its hard for people to understand this ur write up on why youths RE still protesting

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) by Lorechino(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Debbietiyan:

Is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) / My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) / Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.