Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) (40108 Views)

Sunday Ajayi Is Dead! Anambra FRSC Boss Dies In Accident (Photo) / 19 JOHESU Members UBTH Chapter Involved In An Accident (photo) / Man's Leg Crushed In Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kestolove:
Since d preeq still dey work..no problem
your stupidity is just extraordinary...
It seems to be getting worser every day.

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Greatzeus:

There are hundreds of informative news on Punch website for today,this is the one you choose to spread. I know you wouldn't be so quick to post pictures of your dead parents and siblings who had accident. I don't blame you,I blame those who don't waste time to take evil news to front-page.
Also stop deceiving yourself,there were thousands of people last month thanking God that they are alive and many are dead. Today they are dead too. What I'm saying is you won't spent a second more than you should on earth.

at the bolded, you know that as? you people will just formulate a thesis that's unverifiable and come to the public boldly to buttress it without thinking deep
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
RIP to the deceased & quick recovery to the groom.

Greatzeus:

There are hundreds of informative news on Punch website for today,this is the one you choose to spread. I know you wouldn't be so quick to post pictures of your dead parents and siblings who had accident. I don't blame you,I blame those who don't waste time to take evil news to front-page.
Also stop deceiving yourself,there were thousands of people last month thanking God that they are alive and many are dead. Today they are dead too. What I'm saying is you won't spent a second more than you should on earth.

Seun, you should hold this guy & some others responsible for the comment below grin

saaphiere:
The hatred and bitterness is much. I'd soon leave the forum for you guys.

Guys gonna miss you though cool

Girls who contribute to threads are gradually becoming extinct on NL cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Bluffly: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
saaphiere:
Failure at the gate of my breakthrough catch fire in Jesus name.
Amen. I key into that prayer in Jesus name
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by dave234(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
saaphiere:

https://punchng.com/guest-killed-groom-legs-crushed-in-kwara-crash/
k

Is it true,because this pictures you show us not look like taiwo road in Ilorin .
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by coolhumble(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Amen!!! You fine sha�

saaphiere:
Failure at the gate of my breakthrough catch fire in Jesus name.
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by ike95: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
bad news everywhere, chai buhari Don kill us.
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Ajibade123(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
saaphiere:
Guys watch the moment EndSARS protesters stop soliders and police officers from accessing Lekki toll gate. A lady among them was telling soldiers 'go back' and the quietly obeyed. Hmm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p0ioFAQfBM

you Bleep up o if you allow all those comments to get to you...

if I may ask what is the name of your school??
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by owoshuyi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
If you leave, then they've won. Don't give them that benefit lady.

saaphiere:
Guys watch the moment EndSARS protesters stop soliders and police officers from accessing Lekki toll gate. A lady among them was telling soldiers 'go back' and the quietly obeyed. Hmm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p0ioFAQfBM

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by RiseAbove(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
This happened around 7am in the morning not 1pm angry

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by RiseAbove(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Punch is taking weed, the actual picture is this
It was terrible, I couldn't even look at it that morning
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by raphy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
may evil never befall us on the day of our break through in jesus mighty name amen

na pure village ppl nothing more .
may God give his family the strength to bear the lose n may the groom walk again.
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by roybanjo100(m): 5:37am On Oct 13, 2020
saaphiere:

https://punchng.com/guest-killed-groom-legs-crushed-in-kwara-crash/
news people....is this the picture of the accident scene? Is this Ibrahim Taiwo road?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho / The Nigeria Policewoman (photos) / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.