Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) (60124 Views)

Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by royallord1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
She isn't dead oooo...
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by TrebleChamp(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
This one sef go don follow shout EndSars, we are terrible people period...
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by LegendAnselm: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kestolove:
Okoro with hurt temper..
so u could not see the name above his name is ade not okoro
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by babsthegreat: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
WHAT IS THE WORLD TURNING INTO
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by WoundedLamb: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fussion1000:

I tried not to go about policing female, but I will tell you 3 illustrations why females should be policing.

A guy and a girl went to club each on his or her own to drink, they drink until they are fully drunk, who between them, will get abuse by opposite gender?

A lady and guy that are not ready for marriage yet, involving in romantic relationship, pregnant comes up, they want to abort of "their" unborn child? Who is at risk of not having kids in future?

If they decides to leave the pregnancy, who is at risk of not completing education?

If you born your female child don't police her pls, its a free world.

Bye.

At your first question, the girl is likely to get abused by the opposite gender. I'm glad you mentioned this cause that's exactly my point. That opposite gender is not a log of wood or a computer or even an animal. We are always constraining the ladies, shaming them and taking away their freedom to avoid being hurt by the men. Are men animals that can't be reasoned with? When a man cheats, we tell the cook well or lose weight. When a man hits, we tell the wife to talk less. When a rapes, we tell the woman to dress well or, like you just pointed out, don't go drinking. We always reconfigure the women to solve the problem of man. My point is that we should learn to hold him accountable for his actions so that they will think twice before doing these things.

In case of pregnancy, women are biologically responsible for gestation and abortion has adverse effects on them. Pregnancy also stops the poor ones from continuing their education. But getting pregnant is not the only effect of being wayward. Boys also have the risk of getting STD's. Boys who take agbo to have sex stand the chance of damaging thier livers. Boys have higher tendency of smoking weeds and those who do could become nuisances, etc. The point is, if you really want to keep everyone safe (as you claim this is the reason why you're policing the girl child), then you must learn to police the boy child too. No matter how well dressed or good the girls are, they will still not be safe if the boys are not groomed properly cause they won't marry themselves.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by ajayipeter14(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
if u want to fall in love fall in love with sense
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by CertyAgroAllied: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
simfrost90210:

smiley you should know that in this 21st century full of technology, every happy or sad event or occurrence, especially the sad occurrences are easy ways to make money on social media, YouTube, Twitter, etc ... the videos you post with the number of followers you have and number of views per video will give you a whole lot of cash paid in dollars... i hope you should now know
Very sad. At least they should be helping the victim not everyone taking pictures, making videos.

Infact I saw a clip where badly injured cultist struggles for life, some sympathizer onlookers tried to take him to hospital why the rest said he should be left alone
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
For his mind he will run forver or with time people and long arm of law will forget what he did... There's nothing like hot tempered as am easily get upset I control myself because I don't want to end like a coward.... I can't even remember last I faught or raised my hands to hit anyone or in any kind of fracas with anyone... The only thing that occupied my young mind, money ,money making real money , legit money, more success stories
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by sigiyaya(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
See the kind of Wicked acts being Carried out!

The Worse of all is to Depart this Earth in Sin, Iniquity, Ungodliness etc..

So Unfortunate!

The Ear that Refuses to Hear usually Follow the Head to the Grave..

May God Give us Grace to Hear!

You foolish idiot i know that i will see you here with your bastard Jesus bullshit. Ewu your mate are busy on the streets of Nigeria protesting for a better life. Idiot wake up!! Fool be useful to yourself and your generation
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
anoda good news please gringrin
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
sigiyaya:
You foolish idiot i know that i will see you here with your bastard Jesus bullshit. slowpoke you mate are busy on the streets of Nigeria for a better life. Idiot wake up!! Fool be useful to yourself and your generation
[s]
sigiyaya:
You foolish idiot i know that i will see you here with your bastard Jesus bullshit. slowpoke you mate are busy on the streets of Nigeria for a better life. Idiot wake up!! Fool be useful to yourself and your generation
[/s]
sigiyaya:
you are so stupid for your statement

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
let me post the gory video
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Fajoe2020: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
She no die bia
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
COWARD. DEATH PENALTY
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by sigiyaya(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
righteousness666:
[s][/s]you are so stupid for your statement
grin grin grin grin Bastard you now have up to 5 or more monika on Nairaland forum, look i know your type and i have always know that you are a criminal right from the beginning. But i am not surprise that con men like you survive in Nigeria a country of over 200m fools who has refused to wake up, that is why idiots like you feed on them like a leech and a parasite.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Bimpe29: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Karma will never disappoint
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Emmypure: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
ogun state on the beat again with another remix. that state and mining of human are like 5 and 6.

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by wiloy2k8(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
She is not dead
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by TheSourcerer: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Freestainworld:
I love to deal with these types of idiots, running can not save him, he will surely face the law.
me too
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Code10: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
She girl didn’t die
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Nyanabo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
I Heard she survived how true is this ? Thank God !

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by OdenKelechi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
I'm seriously speechless on this one. This is just too gruesome
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by sigiyaya(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
righteousness666:
[s][/s] repent ye child of devil before it too late and pls never call me bast**d again

REPENT TOMMOROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE!!

JESUS IS LORD!!!
You cant intimidate or threatening me with your religious bullshit.
Look i know this game better than you do and i detest you and your Jesus scam format.
God and get sometime to do with your miserable life and stop deceiving and scamming people

You are a full grown BASTARD!!
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
sigiyaya:
grin grin grin You are a bastard and a con man and you know this. Your Jesus nonsense is will fail you and you wont make money from people, i know that we still have many gullible people in Nigeria but i also know that many people in Nigeria are opening their eyes.
[s]
sigiyaya:
grin grin grin You are a bastard and a con man and you know this. Your Jesus nonsense is will fail you and you wont make money from people, i know that we still have many gullible people in Nigeria but i also know that many people in Nigeria are opening their eyes.
[/s]
sigiyaya:
pls am not righteousness 89 am righteous666 pls am not having a fight with you am just telling you to repent from your blasphemy ways and accept JESus as your Lord and savior cause the way am seeing it I think maybe you are from a Christian background pls repent

JESUS IS LORD !!!
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
sigiyaya:
Look i know this game better than you do and i detest you and your Jesus scam format.
God and get sometime to do with your miserable life and stop deceiving and scamming people

[s]
sigiyaya:

[/s]
sigiyaya:
God and get sometime to do with your
miserable life and stop deceiving and scamming people

repent tommorow might be too late

JESUS IS LORD !!!
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by richie240: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Fake news. The girl no die

Picture 1 was she at the hospital. She responded well to treatment.

Picture 2 is a screenshot from the video she was made to do to debunk rumours of her death ( I have the full video) . Her hair has been shaved and she's doing well. The boy has since been arrested.

Cc Twenty8
If true, then thank God o!
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by richie240: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
DenreleDave:
Chai..
]Date responsible guy, dey will say No.. They want a guy that can Handle them. A guy that can rough handle them well well..

Date a good man, they will say No...

Now they will be suffering and start shouting all men are evil.. U will be dating criminal

If any lady lament here, na u sabi

See as them shuk shuk am like suya. embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Azin ehn!
Even maisuya doesn't shuk his meat like ds nah!
As in what tha......

The moment he start slapping you, hitting u.. That is when u shud have quit the damn relationship
.... most Ladies are the most foolish set of creature...
It may surprise u dt the girl may be fully aware that her boyfriend is cultist or gangster, so far the proceeds from his illegal activities feeds her and buy her luxury that her parents can't afford, she is Okay dating him
My broda, I juss weak for their mata.
Even inside d just-concluded bbn, one girl was always telling one boy (like that) that he's too cool for her liking, dt she can't date him becos he's too peaceful.
I was like ...."smh"

The dangerous tin is dt if u even advice some of them against dating d assaulting gangsta boyfriend, they will expose u to d guy thereby making u his/their enemy.

If u (as a man) can escape women issues in ds life, then u've conquered 50% of ur problems in ds life, no caps!
cool
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by richie240: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Fake news. The girl no die

Picture 1 was she at the hospital. She responded well to treatment.

Picture 2 is a screenshot from the video she was made to do to debunk rumours of her death ( I have the full video) . Her hair has been shaved and she's doing well. The boy has since been arrested.

Cc Twenty8
God bless u bro 4 ds relief.
Thank God!

Sebi her aiz don clear now.
"Date responsible boys", na lie!
God save her or else she 4 dey explain herself b4 angels for heavens gate by now if she don die!

**to born girl sef dey fear person**
undecided

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by richie240: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
WoundedLamb:

At your first question, the girl is likely to get abused by the opposite gender. I'm glad you mentioned this cause that's exactly my point. That opposite gender is not a log of wood or a computer or even an animal. We are always constraining the ladies, shaming them and taking away their freedom to avoid being hurt by the men. Are men animals that can't be reasoned with? When a man cheats, we tell the cook well or lose weight. When a man hits, we tell the wife to talk less. When a rapes, we tell the woman to dress well or, like you just pointed out, don't go drinking. We always reconfigure the women to solve the problem of man. My point is that we should learn to hold him accountable for his actions so that they will think twice before doing these things.

In case of pregnancy, women are biologically responsible for gestation and abortion has adverse effects on them. Pregnancy also stops the poor ones from continuing their education. But getting pregnant is not the only effect of being wayward. Boys also have the risk of getting STD's. Boys who take agbo to have sex stand the chance of damaging thier livers. Boys have higher tendency of smoking weeds and those who do could become nuisances, etc. The point is, if you really want to keep everyone safe (as you claim this is the reason why you're policing the girl child), then you must learn to police the boy child too. No matter how well dressed or good the girls are, they will still not be safe if the boys are not groomed properly cause they won't marry themselves.
Though I see a lot of sense in what u've said, the other chap u quoted (fussion1000) also equally made sense.
Its just like looking at d same thing from two different angles.
All in all, ds life nor balance!
cool

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by sigiyaya(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
righteousness666:
[s][/s]repent tommorow might be too late

JESUS IS LORD !!!
Fucck you and Fucck your Jesus.

Bastard!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies / Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" / Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.