Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) (59753 Views)

Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by dododawa1: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Cover again

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by richie240: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
sigiyaya:
Fucck you and Fucck your Jesus.

Bastard!!
U shd know that that account is a parody account registered by a rabble-rouser!
Wetin consyn 'righteousness' & '66..'
Its like words and opposite.
Nevertheless, that swear word u used up there big pass ur mouth!
cool

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Elsueno: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

One thing will kill a man, My Brother, Linda Ikeji, Also posted The same news, on her blog

You are Udoka, forget Linda, be You bros
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by sigiyaya(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
richie240:

U shd know that that account is a parody account registered by a rabble-rouser!
Wetin consyn 'righteousness' & '66..'
Its like words and opposite.
Nevertheless, that swear word u used up there big pass ur mouth!
cool
Thanks bro but i am know longer move by religious in Africa especially Christianity and Islam because i know that both are invention by man to scam and control the mind set of fellow man. I am an igbo man born into a christian home in fact my baptismal name(middle name) is CHRISTIAN that is to show you how committed my family was in to the mental slavery and brainwashing religion called CHRISTIANITY. I am happy and proud to tell you that today and free and that my eyes has opened to the fact and reality of life and i have made a vow that my children and generation to come will not suffer from slavery mentality that i suffered grin grin
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by richie240: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
sigiyaya:
Thanks bro but i am know longer move by religious in Africa especially Christianity and Islam because i know that both are invention by man to scam and control the mind set of fellow man. I am an igbo man born into a christian home in fact my baptismal name(middle name) is CHRISTIAN that is to show you how committed my family was in to the mental slavery and brainwashing religion called CHRISTIANITY. I am happy and proud to tell you that today and free and that my eyes has opened to the fact and reality of life and i have made a vow that my children and generation to come will not suffer from slavery mentality that i suffered grin grin
K
cool
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by NaijaCover(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
Elsueno:

You are Udoka, forget Linda, be You bros

The Girl Is Still Alive, That's The latest information reaching News Desk Right Now
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Zither(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I am not countering whatever you are saying. People have different reasons for sticking to one man against all odds. Heaven knows that the moment they move on, people who don't know the whole story will still say "these hoes are not loyal". But that's not an excuse for risking one's life and like I said, that could be their shortcoming and you might be right. But the fact that you chose to emphasize on the shortcomings of the women instead of the shortcomings of the abusive men on a thread like this where a woman is the victim is an action of someone who is shying away from calling out his fellow men.

It wouldn't hurt if you spared a line to tell men to stop abusing their partners. Just a line out of the two paragraphs you used to talk about women and their shortcomings. We can't always be correcting women for both thier actions and the actions of men. Each time a man misbehaves, the woman is reconfigured to adapt. It is time to talk to men. Tell them to appreciate women who stick by them. Just a few days ago, a thread was created about a woman that killed her man and everyone was about how women are wicked and can't control thier emotions. Nobody blamed the cheating man cause cheating doesn't justify murder. A thread was even created on how women should warmly correct cheating husbands. Now, a man has done something similar and we are still on what women should do or not do. Nobody is calling out men. At best, we see comments like "this world is turning into something else". Men are not computers, let's hold them accountable too.

I did not mention or condemn the man and that makes me a misogynist? Where did I condemn the lady? I highlighted the passage in the report which prompted my address to the women folk? Please, next time, read and re-read before you make hasty conclusions.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Fourwinds: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Princessbettyj:

God bless you,I think say nah only me see am
you go sabi kiss well well oooooo and come sabi bang ontop
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by hurlanrewaju(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
The lady is still alive, there's a video of her after stitching all the wounds.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by golddare: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching Desk, This Morning, Daniel Johnson, a 400-level student of the Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ogun State, is currently on the run after allegedly stabbing his girlfriend, Bukky, to death.

According to Online Sources Who Notify News Crew, The Deceased, a 200-level student of the same institution, had been in a toxic on-and-off relationship with the suspect and her father, who is a lecturer in the same school, was aware.

On Sunday, October 11, Bukky was allegedly invited by Johnson to settle their differences. She went to his house in Abapawa, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, and he beat her up and stabbed her, leaving her for dead, Reports.

After he had killed her, Johnson ran off. Bukky reportedly managed to jump the compound fence and was then spotted by neighbours who rushed her to the hospital.

Despite efforts to save her life, she died at the hospital. Meanwhile, as the time Is Filing This Report, Daniel Johnson is still on the run.

Reports, Daniel Johnson, who is also a model, has deactivated his Instagram account.

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Once your friend is aggressive in nature please RUN.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Dearlord(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
RIP
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by WoundedLamb: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zither:

I did not mention or condemn the man and that makes me a misogynist? Where did I condemn the lady? I highlighted the passage in the report which prompted my address to the women folk? Please, next time, read and re-read before you make hasty conclusions.

You pointed out the shortcoming of ladies in a story where the lady is clearly the victim. You talked about "ladies". Fine. But if falling for the bad guy is a lady's thing and not just this lady in question, then men should be rebuked for killing too. No matter how much we rebuke the girls, a man that would kill will always have a victim. So why not use the same energy to correct our fellow men? Nobody ever talks about "men". It doesn't matter the direction of the crime or martial issue, it's all about what a lady should or should not do to make the situation better. No matter how correct these assertions are, the one sidedness is already misogynistic whether explicitly intended or not. Nobody goes around with a placard saying "I am a misogynist". It is by our actions and words that we portray that.

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by tsspsolutions: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
Who are you? �. I'm sure it was my spirit that entered when you wrote this particular part,

Date responsible guy, dey will say No.. They want a guy that can Handle them. A guy that can rough handle them well well..

That was the exact thing I said to the girl on who's status I saw graphics this morning.
Honestly, the girl in question looks like someone that may end up like this dead girl... Oh 1 last thing, they also have the same hair color.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Mrpojj(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching Desk, This Morning, Daniel Johnson, a 400-level student of the Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ogun State, is currently on the run after allegedly stabbing his girlfriend, Bukky, to death.

According to Online Sources Who Notify News Crew, The Deceased, a 200-level student of the same institution, had been in a toxic on-and-off relationship with the suspect and her father, who is a lecturer in the same school, was aware.

On Sunday, October 11, Bukky was allegedly invited by Johnson to settle their differences. She went to his house in Abapawa, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, and he beat her up and stabbed her, leaving her for dead, Reports.

After he had killed her, Johnson ran off. Bukky reportedly managed to jump the compound fence and was then spotted by neighbours who rushed her to the hospital.

Despite efforts to save her life, she died at the hospital. Meanwhile, as the time Is Filing This Report, Daniel Johnson is still on the run.

Reports, Daniel Johnson, who is also a model, has deactivated his Instagram account.

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

I so hate Nigerian health care system, someone was stabbed multiple places , manages to jump fence , only to get to the hospital and can't be saved
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
sammysneh:
This guy is evil, Girls should date responsible guys

when the guy is calm and cool headed dey call him simp here on this forum

Rip to her..

By your fellow men to other men...
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by chronology(f): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
I know the both the them

Daniel is a creative art student in Tasued 400level Final year

While the girl is also creative art student 200level and her father is a lecturer (professor) in English Language department.
they live behind our building in ijebu ode ogun state

We thank God she's alive.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by chronology(f): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Magnoliaa:

By your fellow men to other men...

She's not dead she's alive and Daniel is still on the run

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by chronology(f): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mrpojj:

I so hate Nigerian health care system, someone was stabbed multiple places , manages to jump fence , only to get to the hospital and can't be saved

She's alive
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by saintruky(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

The News we obtain, is what we post

U for read thru to see d error then do ur editing.. that makes journalism beautiful

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bad
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by OLUROCKS(m): 12:07am On Oct 13, 2020
WoundedLamb:

@your first paragraph, that's exactly the policing. Her parents sent her to school and she went to open legs, shameful. True. But the fact is that these kind of lines are are ONLY associated with ladies. They are held accountable for what they do in school, what they wear who they date, etc. But did they open their legs for a tree? What of the boys that enter in between those legs, didn't their parents send them to school to study to study too? Why aren't we talking about them? Nobody cares if a boy sleeps around. In fact, such guys are even praised. The fact that boys get away with virtually everything women are shamed for leaves men without as much constraints as women. That's the gist of my post.

I wasn't even being particular about this girl's story. But if things had worked out well and they ended happily married, you all would have still been praising her for sticking around when the going was tough. If she had left and moved on with another boy, NL boys would still say these hoes are not loyal. If the guy was overly rich, you would say she was there just cause of the money. Now, it's "just cause he's a singer". Regardless of what the story is, the woman somehow is to blame... even in the grave. The bias is alarming onhere.
aunty it's because that's the way of most ladies,too dependent, treacherous and covetous,they will always be at the centre of any havoc that happens to them
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:30am On Oct 13, 2020
Mayng01
post=94868346:

Brutality!!! Rip to the deceased
#EndSars

Special Anti-mental Response Squad (SARS) urgently needed in Nigeria.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by WoundedLamb: 4:24am On Oct 13, 2020
OLUROCKS:
aunty it's because that's the way of most ladies,too dependent, treacherous and covetous,they will always be at the centre of any havoc that happens to them

We have noted the bad habits of the "most ladies". Wheb are we going to talk about the perpetuators of these havocs? Or are we going to keep looking the other way cause "the ladies brought it upon themselves by mingling with animals who cannot be talked to"? Why can't we equally call out the men who are the man culprits here? And the fact that you assumed I'm a lady shows that for you, it's more of defending your gender and not really about being logical.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Princessbettyj(f): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2020
Fourwinds:
you go sabi kiss well well oooooo and come sabi bang ontop

angry
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Mrpojj(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2020
chronology:

She's alive

Ohhh?
If so thank God

But my opinion on our health care remains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu / Hamza Koudeih: Unravelling A Money Laundering Honcho (photos) / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.