Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation (34419 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) / DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
mnyd44 lalaticlala suen oam4j
rule 2

Please stop this thing you are doing, you are just making a mockery of yourself, please stop stalking people on NL

Have a change of mind
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Anadan231: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
I'm waiting for Farooq kperogi's comment about this whole brouhaha.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
divicode:

Please stop this thing you are doing, you are just making a mockery of yourself, please stop stalking people on NL

Have a change of mind

so I should have a change of mind on you ba?
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by isaacogunwale(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hey guys Subscribe to my channel
I post about hacking and also tech

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCis696oz-svcHsEsI707wqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-JSZuUIvAk
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
so I should have a change of mind on you ba?

Are you threatening me? My friend who you be? Who knows you? What does your change of mind has to do with me? What can you do than cancelling people's comment? Do I even notice you for that? Who sees you? Your several monikers, have they put money in your pocket?

Oga abeg shift jare, do your worst!!

I am just telling you to stop cyberstalking people on NL
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by OMOJOHN001: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
having sex with this girl won't be bad

I am with you bro. if the chance shows up please inform me ooooo, tongue
AllOfUsAtManna:

I am with you bro. if the chance shows up please inform me ooooo,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
divicode:

Are you threatening me? My friend who you be? Who knows you? What does your change of mind has to do with me? What can you do than cancelling people's comment? Do I even notice you for that? Who sees you? Your several monikers, have they put money in your pocket?

Oga abeg shift jare, do your worst!!

I am just telling you to stop cyberstalking people on NL
blah blah blah tongue

your contract will end in 2023
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lol daddy otedola will talk oo
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by kmaster007: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
abeg who dey talk... dis one way be like chicken won protest too... make you no here... Ur dad no send you oooo... Oyo
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:09am On Oct 13, 2020
Macsjebs:
She dey enjoy Gelato wink wink wink
I just love her sha #originalcopy cool

... And who would believe in this part of the world where heads turn at the entrance of a lady that same could happen to a guy

A Nairalander felt embarrassed, but why should he?, I advised he used a little, but he probably ignored, but then it's a good feat, heads turning for a guy cheesy cheesy

You should try one too so you witness how potent our fragrances are.. You could check out reviews on the thread on my signature

Hugs and Kisses kiss kiss kiss
This constant crap, you post always, gradually puts a smear on your gradual literary skills, on NL.
For Christ's sake, who cares WHOSE HEADS TURNED? OR WHAT QUANTITY WAS APPLIED? Be formal, man!
Thanks.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:10am On Oct 13, 2020
Macsjebs:
She dey enjoy Gelato wink wink wink
I just love her sha #originalcopy cool

... And who would believe in this part of the world where heads turn at the entrance of a lady that same could happen to a guy

A Nairalander felt embarrassed, but why should he?, I advised he used a little, but he probably ignored, but then it's a good feat, heads turning for a guy cheesy cheesy

You should try one too so you witness how potent our fragrances are.. You could check out reviews on the thread on my signature

Hugs and Kisses kiss kiss kiss
This constant crap, you post always, gradually puts a smear on your gradual, rising literary skills, on NL.
For Christ's sake, who cares WHOSE HEADS TURNED? OR WHAT QUANTITY WAS APPLIED? Be formal, man!
Thanks.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Lematin(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

And u be female??
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Obyino: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
close your mouth there. you want to have sex, do you have money?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by drezzyx(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2020
Baby
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
blah blah blah tongue

your contract will end in 2023

Will you gerrout of here!

2023 ko, 3033 ni grin grin
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Obyino:
close your mouth there. you want to have sex, do you have money?

Where him wan get money? You get time dey talk to this kain person self
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by elganzar(m): 6:24am On Oct 18, 2020
Starzo:
So which country is worth dying for??...if the citizens of developed countries had this ur mindset during their developmental stages ,then even Nigeria would be better than them today

True sha, I've already changed my mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary, Hails Lilian Esoro (Pics) / Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) / Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.