Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest (2138 Views)

Three Police Inspectors Caught Extorting Okada Riders In Ogun / Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by sarrki(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Just In: Surulere police division under attack, 3 Officers shot, team, struggling to evacuate suspects......

Cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by sarrki(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
Criminal elements has infiltrated the movement

It will rubbish the whole thing now

1 Like

Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Sirmwill: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
beautiful
Shebi you people did not want to hear word na

The truth is:most of the people protesting are sponsored by arcane criminals
Now,the whole stuff may become an aggravated Carnage that will cause a lot of pain and tears...

If you like yourself,withdraw from the protests for now,you already made your point

The Military will now be most likely involved and with that,hmm...
Those soldiers don't think twice before unleashing terror...

Well,the pastor below me will do justice to this...
Pastor talk let me lift you up wink
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Righteousness89(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Caution! Caution! Caution!
There is Need to thread Cautiously in these times,
Tensions are rising! Tempers are Flaring !

Be very Cautious of your Physical self!
Be very Cautious of your Soul!

Do not be Carried away with Events!
Ensure your Soul is settled with JESUS!
Any Life that goes is Gone Forever..

The Worst Event that could Hit a Human is to be taken away from this Earth without JESUS!
I Tell you! The SARS on that side are official SARS! The torment their is Undescribeable..

As you Protest! Ensure you are Genuinely Reconciled to God through Christ

Good day!

3 Likes

Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Be very Cautious of your Physical self!
Be very Cautious of your Soul!

The Worst Event that could Hit a Human is to be taken away from this Earth without JESUS!
I Tell you! The SARS on that side are official SARS! The torment their is Undescribeable..

As you Protest! Ensure you are Genuinely Reconciled to God through Christ.

Good day!

Our resident pastor is trying to tell us with his last paragraph in bold that if you must join the protest you should be baptized through immersion, confess your sins and bid your family farewell as it may be your last.

Good luck warriors.

5 Likes

Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Promoter2: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
This wasn't the plan. Hope things get settled

Your business deserves the right boost. Promote to thousand of potential customers on social. See my siggy
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by LostAddict1: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nice one more of this needed, nobody get for violence.
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Itohanmiwa: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
God help us
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
That Area C of surulere has been the most notorious for police brutality of innocent civilians

1 Like

Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Exmilitant(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hmmmm
Just Hmmmm? U no go tell us wetin go happen to those slain police officer's spirit and wetin Jesus go do the shooters?
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by sarrki(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
Just Hmmmm? U no go tell us wetin go happen to those slain police officer's spirit and wetin Jesus go do the shooters?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by NoshakingGod(f): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
E don brutal be that
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Exmilitant(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
sarrki:

grin grin grin grin
He just modified his initial comment.
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Completelife: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by sarrki(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
He just modified his initial comment.

He’s our man of God on the forum
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by ceejayluv(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
What of the protesters in Area C That were arrested and beaten up?

1 Like

Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by aumeehn: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kill them all!! Next is our pot belly politicians!
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

As you Protest! Ensure you are Genuinely Reconciled to God through Christ

Good day!
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Exmilitant(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
sarrki:

He’s our madness of God on the forum
And a nuisance.. I hope he tires out soon.
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
though I dont violent protest but in Nigeria issues don't get urgent attention if violent never enter. ....the police is full of deceit, they promise us so many things about SARS years back below:
SARS will be reformed........(2015),
restructured...........(2016),
reorganized ...........(2017),
reformed................(2018),
immediately disbanded.......(2019),
now dissolved.......(2020)
who is fooling who?
better they turn it to KILLSARs sef
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
You quick to report attack on stations without proof but won’t say anything bout the innocent bystanders that was shot dead by NPF

his death will cry for revenge into high heavens and he’ll get it (including every life lost from police brutality)

Set of unfortunate patriots
God will definitely Judge you all

Well I’m not surprised

Who owns TVC - BOLA TINUBU
Who collects toll at lekki - BOLA TINUBU

He must be starved of that daily revenue

I use to be neutral bout this zombie Nd wailers shit, now with what I’ve seen online by the political class, I don’t have a choice than to voice out and speak against this evil in its entirety, there won’t be Ogbomosho and surulere deaths if the president have given a national speech earlier

Posterity will definitely judge you, once again curse be on anyone shifting blame to these peaceful protesters, may you come down from a vehicle and meet your death

I’m crying with everything all I see on Twitter,

Protest brought this government into power, now you’re killing and arresting those that wants to express their Human right, we really don’t deserve Jonathan Goodluck even if he’s a clueless man

5 Likes

Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Ikeast(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Revolution is about to start......
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Passionate888: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
This tvc news channel na prosars

1 Like

Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
sarrki:
Just In: Surulere police division under attack, 3 Officers shot, team, struggling to evacuate suspects......

Cc lalasticlala

What we all should have stand for is #EndPOLICEbrutality, not just #EndSARS, because from the onset, they said to us.
SARS will be reformed(2015),
restructured(2016),
reorganized (2017),
reformed(2018),
immediately disbanded(2019),
now dissolved(2020)...(who is fooling who?)
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Skyfornia(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lies...wey the officers?
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by Danzakidakura(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
sarrki:

you sound like one of the criminals, are you ?

1 Like

Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by aminusodiq(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
sarrki:

criminal elements didn't infiltrate when the police killed someone in surulere?

1 Like

Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
The presidency is still handling matters with kid glove. This protest will snowball into what they never expected.

If PMB isn't careful, he'll have to chose between stepping down and allowing the entire nation burn!
Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by EXOUSIAng: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
sarrki:

The media is biased, why didn't they also report the guy that was shot in the leg, or the man that was killed.
why the one sided journalism.
I am disappointed in Nigerian Journalists, their role in this fight is nothing to write home about

1 Like

Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by OKOATA(m): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sirmwill:
beautiful
Shebi you people did not want to hear word na

The truth is:most of the people protesting are sponsored by arcane criminals
Now,the whole stuff may become an aggravated Carnage that will cause a lot of pain and tears...

If you like yourself,withdraw from the protests for now,you already made your point

The Military will now be most likely involved and with that,hmm...
Those soldiers don't think twice before unleashing terror...

Well,the pastor below me will do justice to this...
Pastor talk let me lift you up wink
angry
Guy borrow sense, who told you the military will come and start killing people? You are so dumb that you don't know the world's watching or you are so blind that you cannot see what's happening around you, you are just one of those evil monsters whos spreading nothing but fear but guess what the youths don't give a fuvk, the same youth you all are calling lazy will be the same youth to take back this fuvked up country when the times right.
Now get this you dumb idiot, if the military comes in and start killing people that won't solve anything but it would rather raise a revolution straight. Nigeria is a population of about 200 Million. Those in the Force combined aren't up to 500K. So do you think this 500 thousand force can conquer these millions of people? aside those fuvked up northern part of the country, this same peopleare the once pulling this country backwards. Why do we keep giving the hausa/fulanis power? What exactly are they contributing to this nation? Religion, Hate, Nepotism, war, blood, backwardness thats all they carry around, they all run after the presidency when other regions know they are the dullest among the raise. Yeah they scare the shiit outta fools like you, you are just a coward, they are milking the oil in the East and Gold in other parts of the country but yet you all can't stand to fight with balls. I was among the protesters in surulere today and come and see how this bastards were shooting into the crowd, a bullet almost pass my ear but I don't give a shiit, I see a revolution coming soon and some of us are ready to die for a Revolution so mr man fuvk you. We yorubas aren't scared to segregate, and we are ready to give our blood to achieve our dreams and destiny. BiAfra aren't afraid either, let them go their way.

4 Likes

Re: Three Police Officers Shot At Surulere At The Ongoing End Sars Protest by lagusboyyy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
This protest is already turning into anarchy.
So sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Tragedies In History / Igbariam Male Student Wear Isiagu Attire To Project Defense (photos) / How I Escaped Been Robbed At The ATM Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.