Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala (22957 Views)

'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures / "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Kendumazy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Good
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by jericco1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buhari that is not of economical value.
Don't let him support you like Bobrisky o undecided
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by equityadeoti(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buhari promise is like expecting rain in January... I can't trust him.
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by platido(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Stay clear with your bad luck from the that woman. No be she send you to be ignorant.

Push who to win?
She no be your mate
#Buhariresignnow.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Yankee101: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
Only way naija can grow

Support talent even if it's not your party, tribe, sister or brother
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mumu, Audio push
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by victorazyvictor(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
My man dey fear because they want to bring her out for VP grin
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Christian07(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buhari jst to make er smile or laf about wat he said
While seeing er off

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Mayng01(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
What is this one pushing? Cows?
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by President99: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Best of luck Ma, but Trump should help her na since she is a jew lost tribe in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Chukskin: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buhari wear face mask because Mrs Iweala just came in from overseas I think say you no dey fear.
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Imortal001:
Good one mr presido!she deserve to be at the top just like my korea brother. any of them that win is fine with me as long as he/she will do the right thing.
Little did you know that the Korean is a woman

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ndibunna:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/you-deserve-wto-dg-buhari-tells-okonjo-iweala/amp/

Abeg make I hear word joor. Just like you are pushing Nigeria. See the way he talk like say he get level. If US , EU remove their support from her , is there anything you can do?
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by webizone(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
Okortor:
Looking at these women... Okonjo, Alakija, Awosika n d likes...i really need our young ladies to av rethink and live beyond life of make up n slaying.
NIGERIAN LADIES DESERVE MORE THAN JUST BEING HOUSE WIVES OR SLAY QUEENS

I wish you the very best ma, keep making us proud.

I have come to realise that everyone should live their life as they can. You know why? Even if everyone tried to be serious, someone would still be on top of others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by aameenn: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
SLAP44:
Nigerians to Bubu : we'll push, push till you resign.
you are deceiving ur selp

1 Like

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Elvinci101: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
President99:
Best of luck Ma, but Trump should help her na since she is a jew lost tribe in Nigeria

And you are from?............Sierra Leone, your guess is good as mine.

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by PureGoldh(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oga Pusha T
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Omezif(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Well said from presidient the battle is fast approaching wishing our sister the best of luck.
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Donspicey: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Her bLoodas will pretend as if they didn't see that.

They say she doesn't need Buhari's support but if she loses that position to za oza candidate, they will blame Buhari for it grin

Bloody Hypocrites

Lolsssss,,,,Hypocrisy dey every human blood.......

nobody wan associate with failure........

TBF anybody wey succeed in dis Naija go fit succeed anywhere in dis world......

Wetin pesin eyes neva c for dis country

If bubu survive dis dis pple eeehhnnnnnnn
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Excuses: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
Igbochief001:
Buhari talking like he would have nominated her if not pressure from USA and EU block

what concern USA&EU with NOI candidacy. for your information Buhari nominated her personally..USA&EU had their own candidates as well..nothing concern them with Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by nairalandankrah: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
See em rubber ear
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Excuses:

what concern USA&EU with NOI candidacy. for your information Buhari nominated her personally..USA&EU had their own candidates as well..nothing concern them with Nigeria..
Was she his first normination ?
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Princedapace(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
I thought all the woman needed was votes from her people in the East or a recommendation from Nnamdi Kanu grin grin grin

On another thread where she visited Buhari in Aso rock, one of the chest-beating misguided supporter made this comment "she has gone to give Buhari some good economic policies"..I just laughed. Shame no gree make dem accept say the woman go seek support from the "lifeless presidiot".

In the end, we have seen that these people are never to be taken seriously. They are nothing but a comic relief.

This one fit dey protest against Sars too o. I have said it that the entire country needs to be banned. No one is Saint here.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by benji93: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
What is it with you people, en? Dem no support am wahala. We be Tribalists. Dem support am, Wahala, your support is not needed, the European union already gave her their support. Sit for one place abeg. cheesy. No dey bounce around. cheesy
Rugaria:

Go and eat yam wey you Sabi... The European Union has already endorsed her, Buhari has no other alternative than to tag along... Left to him, he will get one of his sisters from Mauritania to contest...

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by jenny005: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Weldone mr presido
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by seunmsg(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

What was she supposed to say ? She is educated and smart just playing to the election

Was she buharis first nomination ? Answer before tunder fire u

Yeah, she’s educated and far smarter than you. If she’s as dumb as you, she would be crassly relying on the “US and EU” bloc votes that ipob promised her and not be in Nigeria pleading for more support and action from the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Perfectbeing(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Who has NOI's phone number? Lets ask her if that picture with Bubu is real or photoshopped..
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by meanest(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Watch his bad luck rub off on her!
Imortal001:
Good one mr presido!she deserve to be at the top just like my korea brother. any of them that win is fine with me as long as he/she will do the right thing.
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by iezeiyida(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
I don't like to drink alcohol, but if Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala win, I go drink 3 bottles of Heineken on that day

The first Nigerian and the first woman to become President of WTO. Mehn that would be very historic; almost like when Obama got elected in 2008, as the first black President of America. May God push her to victory
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by vioment: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Good luck to her but this is not a priority of the 1st to 100th things on the table. If she needs any help in terms of reference and other official stuff. But not a priority that ambassadors should be solely focused on. They can help spread her intention but also focusing on looking for ways to bring electricity, affordable electricity here.

Oga Buhari needs to keep in mind that he still has a job to do. Stop thinking because naija people are talking umahi, zulum, and others; means that you have been relieved of responsibility but not position. You haven't.
Please focus on your job. This is a good support but saying "push and push" shows that you are still in bbn mode.

You need to get serious on many sectors, many fg roads are very bad; npf needs real overhaul to reflect effectiveness, respect, accountability, and credibility; Educational sector is a mess; Transportation; Not paying/ long story with civil servants and contractors; Efcc is a mess and not effective as it should be.

It will be better to push and push for electricity, clean and maintained environment, etc.

I hope you are not leaking your lips to go and borrow money; or foolishly take aid in exchange for their medicines and injections, that you can't even test.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by blowjob: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
AFTER DEM GO SAY PMB,NOR GOOD

WELL

angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax / Peter Obi Ended Era Of Godfatherism In Anambra — Bianca Ojukwu / Patience Jonathan Arrives In Port-Harcourt Amid Tight Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.