Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala (22955 Views)

'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures / "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by bejeria101(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
You want to send SARS there abi?

Last cowbender dullard.
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
Miracle2020:
she knows better than you, that is why she went begging. If Buhari don't want the UK to support her,it will only take one call and her ambition will crash.

grin grin grin are you a comedian? Who will make the one call? Do you think Buhari is aware that he's the president of Nigeria. He sees himself as an opposition party member, believing that PDP are still in power. Ask his wife Aisha.
Wait a minute, don't begin to assume that am an IPOB(the thought of spelling it irritates me)member. I love Nigeria and Nigerians but I hate the system. I hate bad governance, I hate anything that does not work. Nigeria as a country ain't working. Forget about tribe , anyone can learn your language and speak it fluently. Nigeria is like a 60 years old man that's still living with his parents or a10 years old kid that's being fed with breast milk.
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Okoroawusa: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
I Love PMB

Ngoo if you go win you go win...no think am
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by saintuspapa(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
SLAP44:

Her people needs their own country. #EndNigeria

Listen to yourself, or read your comments again. How do you feel?

Get help!
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Tareq1105: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Igbochief001:
Buhari talking like he would have nominated her if not pressure from USA and EU block

You don't have understanding of international politics.

Nigeria nominated her and not USA nor EU.

If Buhari had not pushed, you think she would have reached this stage?
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by ofiko123(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nice one... Okonjo Iweala is the right candidate for the job..
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by EXOUSIAng: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Igbochief001:
Buhari talking like he would have nominated her if not pressure from USA and EU block
Stop embarrassing your self, you don't have to be st*p*d round the clock, even a bad clock is right twice a day.
If you no get sense find am
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Good luck
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by nnamdi640: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
What is this hypocrite pushing? Abeg make we hear word joor! Those pushing the real thing don't make noise....
Left alone, Buhari will prefer a northerner to fill the post.....
Thesame woman they wanted to destroy her image by their mere propaganda all in the name of power,now he is saying the opposite of the rubbish they vomited...
Abeg where is madam Kemi, their super finance minister that took Buhari 6months to choose,hope she hasn't forge another certificate again.
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Guide777(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Stupid statement. How can you say you are pushing a flying jet?
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Correct
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Iyremafunwa: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=ILoveDemMANNA post=94875465][/quote]
Great women all the way
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by frog12: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
PMB is very DULL!

this woman is an AMERICAN. WETIN concern us with HER?
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
I hope the Yoruba people will like this.? Kemi the parrot and co
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by kmaster007: 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by egunna(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
Igbochief001:
u people keep talking about this pressure from US et al as if dey LL come here to tell us what to do.aporeciate good thing ND move on,wont kill u
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Imortal001 postba=94873135:
Good one mr presido!she deserve to be at the top just like my korea brother. any of them that win is fine with me as long as he/she will do the right thing.
Dear Baba:

Both contestants left, in race for CEO of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) are WOMEN.

The South Korean counterpart na woman, sir.

God bless you Baba.
Nairaland yours,
X. Oritsewhandey (Arc)
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Imortal001 postba=94873135:
Good one mr presido!she deserve to be at the top just like my korea brother. any of them that win is fine with me as long as he/she will do the right thing.
Dear Special Baba:

Both contestants left, in race for CEO of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) are WOMEN.

The South Korean counterpart na woman, sir.

God bless you Baba.
Nairaland yours,
X. Oritsewhandey (Arc)
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by egunna(m): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rugaria:

Go and eat yam wey you Sabi... The European Union has already endorsed her, Buhari has no other alternative than to tag along... Left to him, he will get one of his sisters from Mauritania to contest...
has no alternative?remind me who nominated her again
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by goldmatrix(m): 12:12am On Oct 13, 2020
Pushing what if I may ask embarassed, that sigular glory can make her loose it completely. What can you push. You think everything need pushing?

Common to Pushing Nigeria to start, you can not , you want to push WTO DG..

U better leave her alone
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Imortal001:

The South Korean candidate is a woman. Much has not been heard about the Korean because of low international Public Relation system of the Korean people and most people from that Asian bloc, they don't make unneccesary noise and beat empty chest . This is unlike Nigeria - the World Headquarters of Thieves of State.

Honesty and integrity are sin in Nigeria. Nigeria does not worth the sacrifice of probity and honesty. Nigeria is the headquarters of Thieves of State. Anybody that have opportunity or opportunities to manage State Resources should just use his or her time to enrich himself and his kinsmen. After all, the next government is coming to embezzle more. We are witnesses to event in Nigeria.

No saint in Nigeria, everybody is a thief of State resources and thieves will always support thieves.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by eeetuk(m): 12:49am On Oct 13, 2020
No to Ngozi Iweala as WTO Chairperson!

I write to urge President Buhari to stop pressuring WTO influential members to vote to elect Ngozi Iweala as its Chairperson.

Mrs. Iweala is a terrible person for this job. She was finance minister for former president of Nigeria Mr. Obasanjo from 2003 to 2006 and president Goodluck Jonathan from 2011 to 2015 and failed woefully for many reasons.

First, as finance minister, she could not advise OBJ to build roads and highways in Nigeria. Building roads and highways is important for good trade policy. Roads and highways bring tourism and trade to countries. That is jobs for locals and revenue for states in the form of taxes.

Mrs. Iweala failure to advise Obasanjo to invest in roads and highways Nigeria is totally responsible for skyrocketed unemployment among all age groups in Nigeria.

Second, selecting Mrs. Iweala as WTO chairperson will destroy Nigeria hope to become exporting country. As a finance minister under OBJ and Goodluck Jonathan, she awarded most import licenses to people in Southeast geopolitical zone---that destroyed jobs creation and drove wage down in the Southeast.

Nigeria does not need a person who will encourage Nigerians to import goods from abroad because it destroys local ideas, drives wage down, hurts jobs creation.

Third, when Ngozi Iweala was a finance minister in Nigeria, Nigeria witnessed increase of Ghost workers in all government payrolls--leading to loss of billion of dollars by the government. And under Mrs. Iweala, looting of government money was widespread across all government sectors.

Is this who President Buhari want the world to trust in advancing trade policy?
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by VTJN(m): 1:30am On Oct 13, 2020
Conrod:
Well,you have once again proved your monicer right,yam and goat theorist from ogbomosho.
Guy y are u pained with his comment
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Jasperado: 6:10am On Oct 13, 2020
Am looking forward to see how Buhari' team will fare after office. Imagine how Buhari, Lai M. & Oshomole bullied her while she was in office. Oshomole, how market ?!
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by safetyInspector(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2020
You are not tribalistic yet you are interested in responding to (Rugaria) but not bothered about the comment of (GoatandYamtheory) of which Rugaria quoted. A case of kettle calling pot black�
benji93:
What is it with you people, en? Dem no support am wahala. We be Tribalists. Dem support am, Wahala, your support is not needed, the European union already gave her their support. Sit for one place abeg. cheesy. No dey bounce around. cheesy

1 Like

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 13, 2020
egunna:
u people keep talking about this pressure from US et al as if dey LL come here to tell us what to do.aporeciate good thing ND move on,wont kill u
Yes they tell us what to do...like sowore releasing
Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Navalsadiq(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
I thought all the woman needed was votes from her people in the East or a recommendation from Nnamdi Kanu grin grin grin

On another thread where she visited Buhari in Aso rock, one of the chest-beating misguided supporter made this comment "she has gone to give Buhari some good economic policies"..I just laughed. Shame no gree make dem accept say the woman go seek support from the "lifeless presidiot".

In the end, we have seen that these people are never to be taken seriously. They are nothing but a comic relief.
you get my point now.they are bunch of ingrates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala by Eaglefine(f): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2020
Good luck Ma'am.
I really wish to be like you when I grow up. so help me God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: It's Time For Difficult Decisions, Says Osinbajo / What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.