Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos (38251 Views)

Man's Bike Stolen While Eating In Egbeda, Lagos / Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Revolva(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Stop sharing small food during protest ..can u imagine na food dis man de after ...hahaha all kind of people do. Hijack d protest

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Naija4love(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
ouzo1:
To avoid stories that touch.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by seanwilliam(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
SpicyMimi:
They’ve been disbanded right? You guys should stay safe please and I don’t understand the message on that cardboard?

You can EndSARS but please EndYahoo too...I’m no fan of both.

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
keep quiet!
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Emax911: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
your lives matter
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Coldsteel(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
This should be end Fulani Herdsmen..
This most important

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by mkoabiola: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
That is ipaja not egbeda.

Jus drive past egbeda now
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by 4four(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Who can imagine a day like this when Nigeria youth with dread lock will stand up talking to Nigeria police

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by PureGoldh(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Serious matter ooh
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by juman(m): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
We have been betrayed by one nigeria.
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by ATAKAM: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
looking at these pictures all i can say is that nigerians are indeed suffering....its a shame...
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
SpicyMimi:
They’ve been disbanded right? You guys should stay safe please and I don’t understand the message on that cardboard?

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Where are the polos?
Na wedding gown full your profile and I'm not ready for that. At least not now. Plus there is no price there self.
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by AuntRose(f): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Judolisco:
Endsars can lead to something else... Dis is what you get from a failed nation like Nigeria it has been coming.... students are at home because of ASUU strike, the graduates can't get good jobs.... Now they want to end ASUU strike so that students can go bck to sch because from endsars they don't know what is coming next.... Increase in price of bread led to the Arab spring.... Meanwhile God punish NLC
Lol.... They shouldn't make the mistake of calling of the strike cos if they do the protest will only get worst when the students leave their parents watch at home.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by juman(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
The generals ruined nigeria.
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Taylordedon(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
we need to change the protest topic immediately to
#Endbadgovernance #Endcorruption #Buhariresign #Revolutionnow #weneedchange etc
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by abdullahi45: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
mkoabiola:
That is ipaja not egbeda.

Jus drive past egbeda now
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Davidtolu1: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
Eragbie Joshua na you take this shot ?....nice shot bro ...
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by hekkyboi: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
dynicks:
Wait oo! No be mr slawormir aka damn NIGGAAAAAAAR! be this!!?

Niggar don port from Edo to lasgidi!!...

The guy really must be a real street tycoon!!...Awon damnnn nigarrrrr!!

hot ON hot niggarrr!! Make dem feel the heat!!
chai! omo this one touch me gannnn. I don lagh tire. slowamir the real niggarrrrrr on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Taylordedon(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Princedapace:

The whole Nigeria needs to be disbanded and fresh new born babies born. No Nigeria is sane. Many people protesting today dey sell fake products, don't obey traffic rules, drive like animals on high way, scam people, tribal warlords, hate other tribes, support politicians based on religion and tribalism, is happy when others who don't share on his or her political idea are killed, etc. Naija no get any better person.

calm down ,your blood dey hot..

you no tell them say heaven go dey empty !!
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
8y88y8:
Like to # endBUHARI share for #endBUHARI

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Wisestoner007(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
dynicks:

Baba,you no get joy ooh,,wait make I hold my Belle first
You off me totally,a whole ISSORYT

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by livinbygrace: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
SpicyMimi:

What is the essence of spending many years in school and you graduate no job,you expect boys not to find alternatives?I know four men in my area that just lost their banking job recently,one even lost his wife due to joblessness and all of them have taken up Yahoo/Agbero as means of survival.So oga ,everybody cannot do samething,face your hursle.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by EngrDecenti: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Princedapace:

The whole Nigeria needs to be disbanded and fresh new born babies born. No Nigeria is sane. Many people protesting today dey sell fake products, don't obey traffic rules, drive like animals on high way, scam people, tribal warlords, hate other tribes, support politicians based on religion and tribalism, is happy when others who don't share on his or her political idea are killed, etc. Naija no get any better person.
Thank God I'm not the only one who has noticed the downright decay of these people. Anyone who still believe in a better Nigeria is very Naive. You deserve a strong Whiskey bro.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
I like the energy I'm seeing in those pics.

u don't need to be there to know that these guys really meant business.
the pictures say enough.

dem still dey yarn to the police, talking to the police while the protest moves.

niggas in Egbeda, I haill all of una.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Wisestoner007(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
E get 1 guy up there,,e be like say sars don comot him 2 teeth b4..
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
I'm even seeing a pregnant woman in the protests. See ehn. One day if we young people can unite, we WILL bring about transformational change in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Evaromantik(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
skyunit:
MORE PICTURES

OP were you there?. Biko what camera were those pictures taken with?.

Biko i really need to know this. Thanks!
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by SavageBoy: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
dynicks:

What of that pregnant woman wey dey back of the guy nkó
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by femi4: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
So our President still can't come out to address the angry youths??

Buhari is so full of shyt for real but this time we aren't backing off
#end$ars
he's done that already
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
After all these......

Hope we will still see all these celebrities when #EndYAHOOYAHOO starts soon?
Hope it won't be only Prophet Phyno and Timaya that will lead the protest by then?

After EndSARS,
Can we now have #EndYahooYahoo?!

Any legit Nigerian with me on this ?

I love this too... let's juxtapose it along with the aforementioned.

You are a Patriot.
A true Nigerian.
you don change your name already from mannabbgrill to this new name
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by skyunit(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
skyunit:
PICTURES OF END SARS PROTEST IN ALIMOSHO LGA ,LAGOS STATE ON SATURDAY

https://instagram.com/skyunit_photography?igshid=8w4uiyzq1cw7
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Bluffly: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
SpicyMimi:

They should deploy high level of tech intelligence and monitoring to tackle Yahoo menace rather than bullying to extort.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House / Nigerian Tells A White Woman The Meaning Of Mugu (Video) / Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping Kenyan Student In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.