Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos (38371 Views)

Man's Bike Stolen While Eating In Egbeda, Lagos / Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Bluffly: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Let everyone note that a police than interview you if he feels suspicions. Warrant isn't required but must be done within the confines of the law.
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by ModestGal(f): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
#End YahooYahoo
#Provide jobs for our youths
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Oovi5(f): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Saw them today! #EndSars
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Na so so yahoo bois full there
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Aguilar(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
jan mo
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by ikorodureporta: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
unemployed youths from the real Yahoo zone cheesy govt don forget say ASUU de strike & most youths dey around..
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by handh: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
After all these......

Hope we will still see all these celebrities when #EndYAHOOYAHOO starts soon?
Hope it won't be only Prophet Phyno and Timaya that will lead the protest by then?

After EndSARS,
Can we now have #EndYahooYahoo?!

Any legit Nigerian with me on this ?

I love this too... let's juxtapose it along with the aforementioned.

You are a Patriot.
A true Nigerian.
Right on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by SpicyMimi(f): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
webshopNG:
Where are the polos?
Na wedding gown full your profile and I'm not ready for that. At least not now. Plus there is no price there self.
Good evening sir, kindly check my threads sir, I uploaded pics with prices. Thank you sir.
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by SpicyMimi(f): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
livinbygrace:

What is the essence of spending many years in school and you graduate no job,you expect boys not to find alternatives?I know four men in my area that just lost their banking job recently,one even lost his wife due to joblessness and all of them have taken up Yahoo/Agbero as means of survival.So oga ,everybody cannot do samething,face your hursle.
You are kidding me right? You are justifying internet fraud? You must be kidding, unless of course you are one. You all see why crime rate will increase? Someone has the guts, the boldness to type this on a public forum? Oh goodness!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by chinedumoooo: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Why this protest after disbanded SARS.
This is why the president refer the youths as lazy.
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by greggng: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
SpicyMimi:
They’ve been disbanded right? You guys should stay safe please and I don’t understand the message on that cardboard?

You can EndSARS but please EndYahoo too...I’m no fan of both.

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices

Some of you make this mistake. SARS IS PEVIAL ANTI ROBERRY SQAUD....OUR LAWS ARE CLEAR....YAHOO YAHOO IS UNDER THE 419 LAWS ...IS CALL OBTAINING BY TRICK NOT ARMED ROBBERY ....THERE IS EFCC WHOSE DUTY IS TO TAKE CARE OF YAHOO...BOYS AND THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB...SARS ARE ONLY INTIMIDATING YOUNG NIGERIANS FOR THE PURPOSE OF MILKIMG THEM FINANCIALLY . AGAIN , LETS BE FRANK WITH OURSELVES , YOU CANNOT END YAHOO YAHOO WHEN YOUTHS ARE UNEMPLOYED .. RECENTLY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DISENGAGED 500, 000 NPOWER BENEFICIARIES ...WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING TO THOSE YOUNG PEOPLE ...YES THEY EARN 30K STIPENDS BUT THAT IS BETTER THAN NOTHING . DESPITE THIS, ELECTRICITY TARRIF HAS GONE UP , FUEL GONE UP ...HOW DO COTIZENS COPE DURING THIS CRITICAL PERIOD OF CORONA VIRUSE. . ? EVERYDAY THE UNITED STATE GOVERNMENT AND OTHER NATIONS DEBATE ON BETTER PALIATIVES TO REDUCE THE EFFECT OF COVID19 ON THEIR CITIZENS BUT THE OPPOSITE IS TGEVCASE HERE. I ONLY WISH THE MONSTER OUR LEADERS ARE CREATING WONT CONSUME US ALL
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by luscioustrish(f): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
Aww..my people, well done! kiss
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by craves(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Am only admiring the pic quality of phone the person used in snapping all these
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
these pictures broke my heart..
make me felt like we are legalizing fraud..
imagine.. see the behavior and dressing of people protesting..

9ja don cast. quick money every wea
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by JastSiryin(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
SpicyMimi:
They’ve been disbanded right? You guys should stay safe please and I don’t understand the message on that cardboard?

You can EndSARS but please EndYahoo too...I’m no fan of both.

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
SARS should hsve nothing to do with yahoo madam, that's EFCC's job. Saying people should stop crime to end brutality isn't a sound stance to take. There would always be crime, but there is a civilized way to tackle it without endangering the lives of other people. That's something our security agents still struggle to grasp. They're too brutish
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by OBJlive: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
This protest should continue untill Nigeria is reformed.No jobs For the Youths.
Youths Stay on the streets untill the old men who have kept u in bondage are forced to resign and retire.The time to change things in this country is now this protest can make it happen.
I urge the youth not to give up until Nigeria begins to change for real not political promises.Our politicians are bloody liars who care nothing about the youth,excep for themselve.
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by olasimbo46973: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
:That is ipaja not egbeda.Jus drive over egbeda now
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by sexiestharam(f): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ayobo is not in Egbeda!
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by adebwalex(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
So our President still can't come out to address the angry youths??

Buhari is so full of shyt for real but this time we aren't backing off
#end$ars
Thinking like a fool.. He should come out and address the angry youth after he as Don a broadcast... You for go ASO Rock go bring am out...Brother ODE....
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by kokomilala(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is the disciplining of history that I've been advocating for about two years now. Every erring nation must go through it, beginning with France in 1789. It's a cordon sanitaire for every nation sliding into a culture and season of anomie.
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
adebwalex:
Thinking like a fool.. He should come out and address the angry youth after he as Don a broadcast... You for go ASO Rock go bring am out...Brother ODE....
tryna diss hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed?? undecided
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Excerpts from ethically right post.....

The unemployed youths will end the protest next week when the football International break stops(they would be in their offices this morning if they had jobs).
Many will return to betnaija and betking shops with the hope that they will win 40 million with 100 naira to marry and train their children.
Others will return to their Yahoo which many of them don't really get paid because of lack of jobs, the girls who should be gainfully employed would continue to run a makeup business on WhatsApp (a front for her sexual trade) and that 24 year old final year student in UNILAG will resume school next year at the age of 25 while the senator's 22 year old son would return abroad to a job at NNPC or CBN.
Shey nnpc and cbn don dey abroad?
So where you're from the girls that are running a make up business are actually running a runs business. Sorry for your sisters
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by DEADALIVE: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Loool

Sarz dey always disturb gee boiz for Egbeda everyday.
If you know u know....men don tire to pay
Especially Gowon Estate, akowonjo, shasha
Even as real legit guy you can't go to D DEMS to chill on a friday night....sars meet you for road nothing fit stop them you must pay ni...
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mr President is shy dats y he is not talking grin grin
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by BornRicch(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
SpicyMimi:

You are kidding me right? You are justifying internet fraud? You must be kidding, unless of course you are one. You all see why crime rate will increase? Someone has the guts, the boldness to type this on a public forum? Oh goodness!!!
Youre a very foolish woman those clothes you dey sell no do you abi? Imagine a woman like you saying such a stupid word, I'm sure you fight with your husband at house. Bastard lady, shey people that are protesting are they doing it for you or your father? I swear to God you need beating because your thinking is that of a Nigeria politician.... blood sucker..
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by cardoctor(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
See my house in the background
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 2:15am On Oct 13, 2020
ceejayluv:
This whole Movement seems surreal

How do you mean?
Re: Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos by ofiko123(m): 4:19am On Oct 13, 2020
I love the picture quality..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer / Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS / My Experience In NDLEA Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.