Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Endsars Protesters Shot Three Of Our Men, Says Lagos Police(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars Protesters Shot Three Of Our Men, Says Lagos Police(photos) (431 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / Edo EndSARS Protesters Shot & Stabbed By Hoodlums (Photos, Video) / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars Protesters Shot Three Of Our Men, Says Lagos Police(photos) by Ababbio: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
The Lagos State police command has allegedly reacted to the news of the death of two protesters who were reportedly killed during a protest in Surulere, Lagos, after the police opened fire on them.

TheCable reports that Spokesperson of the command, Muyiwa Adejobi said that three police men were shot by fully armed protesters on Monday, October 12,2020.

He said he had no information on the death of any protester but added that some persons invaded a police formation in the area and shot three members of the disbanded unit.He added that the officers were currently receiving treatment at the intensive care unit of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital .

“They are anti-kidnapping men and they were on mufti. I wouldn’t know if anyone was shot, perhaps the protesters because they are fully armed, they carry what policemen carry.

It happened in Surulere this afternoon. They went to our anti-kidnapping office to attack policemen there. So they broke into the office by damaging some of the windows and they broke into the cell before they were repelled. I just left the station as well.”He said.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/endsars-protesters-shot-three-of-our-men-says-lagos-police/

Re: Endsars Protesters Shot Three Of Our Men, Says Lagos Police(photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Some madmen no go ever repent...
They will fight tooth and nail to defend their corrupt way of life

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protesters Shot Three Of Our Men, Says Lagos Police(photos) by allen113: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
I heard tomorrow the residents of Port Harcourt will be
coming out for the #endsars protest, Abeg PH people una see
as other state do their own peacefully, make una own no come
dey different I use God name beg una.
we no one see gun ABEG ABEG ABEG ABEG.
I no why I dey beg like this.
Re: Endsars Protesters Shot Three Of Our Men, Says Lagos Police(photos) by protests: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oh sorry, my friend.

Re: Endsars Protesters Shot Three Of Our Men, Says Lagos Police(photos) by inoki247: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
this people and lie na 5 nd 6

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protesters Shot Three Of Our Men, Says Lagos Police(photos) by BUHARImyDOG: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
ZOO POLICE LIES IS THEIR TRADEMARK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Protesters Shot Three Of Our Men, Says Lagos Police(photos) by Jostoman: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Police and lies are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protesters Shot Three Of Our Men, Says Lagos Police(photos) by ABBkelvin(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
All men are equal with weapon on hand. Say no to oppression from other men cool wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Join #endsars Protesters In Ibadan (photos) / "SARS Officers Threw Me From Two-storey Building, Broke My Spinal Cord" / BREAKING: Another Medical Doctor Kidnapped In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.