Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Anthony Joshua Commends #SARSMUSTEND Protesters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua Commends #SARSMUSTEND Protesters (410 Views)

‘I Am Keeping Myself For Anthony Joshua’ – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) / Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Commends #SARSMUSTEND Protesters by Afangideh1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Boxing heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua has hailed the #SARSMustEnd protesters who have been on the streets calling for an end to police brutality in Nigeria.

Anthony Joshua made this known in a tweet he posted today, October 12, on his verified twitter handle.

The #EndSARS protesters who launched a new movement “#SARSMUSTEND” are insisting that the Federal Government makes the disbandment of Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS unit of the Nigeria Police effective.

This is coming a day after the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu announced that the SARS unit has been disbanded.

The new movement also presented FG with with five demands which includes a demand for an increase in the salaries of police officers to a minimum pay of N200,000 per month.

Reacting to the wave of continue reading, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/anthony-joshua-commends-sarsmustend.html

Re: Anthony Joshua Commends #SARSMUSTEND Protesters by chatinent: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
Okay.
Re: Anthony Joshua Commends #SARSMUSTEND Protesters by BigBrother9ja: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
It will not be well with all these fools asking that the protests should stop.
Senseless bastards!

Has SARS been truly banned?

Na today dem just dey ban them?

Has the police been reformed?

Have those killer cops been prosecuted?

WHEN GEORGE FLODD'S KILLER WAS ARRESTED, WAS THEIR PROTEST STOPPED?

I Stan with continuous protest until that idǐotic Fulani man outed!

#REVOLUTION NOW!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company,nigerians Reacts / Nollywood Star Actress, Genny Uzoma Joins Protest Against Police Brutality / Nigerian Pastor Caught With Stolen Genitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.