Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Did You Spot Any Yahoo Boy In The #endsars Protest? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Did You Spot Any Yahoo Boy In The #endsars Protest? (301 Views)

Any Yahoo Boy Who Kills For Money Will Die This Week’, Pastor Ibiyeomie Declares / Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy In Abuja While Withdrawing £30,000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Spot Any Yahoo Boy In The #endsars Protest? by protests: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
I see a lot of SARS lovers in this space running the lie that #EndSARS (#ReformtheNigerianPolice) has been taken over by Yahoo boys. Let me humour you. Here's what you can do.

1. If you know any Yahoo boy, send a tip to the EFCC. I can give you their officers' numbers. While they aren't Yahoo crimes commission, at least they are the ones we know that handle things like that. You don't need to write any formal petition.

2. If you can't do the EFCC, if you are sure the Yahoo boy runs US scams, you can tip the FBI. Just Google FBI scam report.

3.Find out who their link-man in the Nigeria Police is (if you don't know Yahoo boys and Nigeria Police officers are button and buttonhole then you are a branded "mumu" - pardon me now) and petition the police commission.

For now, please and please allow useful people that want to bring sanity to the police force and indirectly to Nigeria to do so. You can go start #ReformYahooBoys or whatever.

If the police were not corrupt, you won't have Yahoo boys running around the streets of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Abeokuta Residents Protest At The Governor's Office Despite Downpour / Sarsmustend!!! Me Preparing To For Protest. PH! / #ENDSARS: Police To Dismiss 37 Ex-sars Officers, Prosecute 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.