Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow (38806 Views)

"God Told You Nothing"- Phyno To Mbaka Over Past Claim That God Endorsed Buhari / EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK / EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by melzabull(f): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Phyno is from Anambra, he should go there and lead the protest against the treatment of Anambala people like animals and fowls without dignity by Awkuzu sars.. Instead of a peaceful Enugu state embarassed
you are irredeemably stupid and cursed beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Muftimenk: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
funmike83:

Lol. I honestly dont understand your problem . How on earth is that ur problem . If you lack home training , then you should know where to spit ur trash to . In as much as i am not using ur phone or data to type, then you can continue to go round been sad . As for me na lol all the time. Fool

The truth is i thought you have some sense to comprehend but you actually prove me otherwise

I asked 'must you' end your speech with lol but the next thing you do is to throw abuse nd insult whc i'll never per take mysef in that kind of thing

I now know you are among my yoruba sister base on your speech and if i'm wrng correct me so let's stop here and move on

Pls next time don't call me a fool

Ma binu so gbo?
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by teebaxy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Prophet Phyno,
Long time no see...

After all these......

I am sure you will lead the #EndYAHOOYAHOO protest, that will starts soon also.
I am so sure about that.
Hope i hope it won't be only you and Timaya that will lead the protest by then?
Call other celeb along.

After EndSARS,
Can we now have #EndYahooYahoo?!

Any legit Nigerian with me on this ?

I love this too... let's juxtapose it along with the aforementioned.

You are a Patriot.
A true Nigerian.

Gbayi.

Correct bae of life.
I will keep you posted after some meetings with P P and crew!
IM NOT WITH U...THE NEXT SHOULD BE #ENDBADGOVERNANCE/ENDCORRUPTION...IF OUR LEADERS ARE NOT CORRUPT OUR YOUTHS WIL HAVE NO REASON TO ENGAGE IN FRAUD.
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Wettoid123: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
I don't understand this protest again but the fed govt has already disband it now so why the protest.
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Muftimenk: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
whizpa:

why do they keep quoting each other though?
suspicious.

Maybe that's where she earn her living na who knows?
seriously that mai suya need to adjust is activity being played on social media is getting more annoying if u try make a comment like insult to him na report straight to mod
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by LostAddict1: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Adaorababy:
Its now day haff break for some people. What's the point continuing this protest after the president and IGP speech regarding disbarment?

Is EndSars the only pertinent issue to be addressed in this nation now?

If you want other things to change lead the protest others will follow, and stop ranting online.
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Oshokalo: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
phyno na now ur day break,most of them are just doing out of shame make them no say i no do
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by whizpa(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Muftimenk:

Maybe that's where she earn her living na who knows?
seriously that mai suya need to adjust is activity being played on social media is getting more annoying if u try make a comment like insult to him na report straight to mod

The Vulture seller and some of the Mods are cohorts. Sadly, It is no longer about the money for him.. There's a saying; "There's a point where you start seeing your lies as the Truth". I'm sure his initial support for The Fulani Cattle herder was because he was being Paid but now, His moral code has become as salty as that Suya he sells.
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by drezzyx(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sars issues solved and dusted. or is he just waking up.
Let start with #Endhikeoffoodstuff#
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by funmike83(f): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Muftimenk:

The truth is i thought you have some sense to comprehend but you actually prove me otherwise

I asked 'must you' end your speech with lol but the next thing you do is to throw abuse nd insult whc i'll never per take mysef in that kind of thing

I now know you are among my yoruba sister base on your speech and if i'm wrng correct me so let's stop here and move on

Pls next time don't call me a fool

Ma binu so gbo?

Awww, bros I am sorry too. But if you too get sense you would not have used words like "dindinrin ". You are indirectly telling me I don't have sense in your last post abi, bros person wey get sense no dey look for trouble o. You mind the way you talk to people. Be guided
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Muftimenk: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
funmike83:

Awww, bros I am sorry too. One love

Gbayi omo iya mi
Stay gentle and she^ jeje

Abeg stop following that mannaguy before people go mistake dey quote u thinking dey are quoting ooo

No vex if i sound harsh

Whc state re you?
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Carlylepneuma: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Wisdom after event, ibeg mke una pack well for there! Its time to protest against #ENDYAHOO! #YAHOO!!
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Muftimenk: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
funmike83:

Awww, bros I am sorry too. But if you too get sense you would not have used words like "dindinrin ". You are indirectly telling me I don't have sense in your last post abi, bros person wey get sense no dey look for trouble o. You mind the way you talk to people. Be guided

Eiya pele jor ma binu

What happened is i thought mannabbq is the one handling this moniker that's why i venture that anger on you at the first place.
Jo dariji mi mi o ni se be mo

Mistake accepted
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by oluwatobi43301: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
sagacity after extravaganza, ibeg mke una pack well for there! Its moment to protest against #ENDYAHOO! #YAHOO!!
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by funmike83(f): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Muftimenk:

Gbayi omo iya mi
Stay gentle and she^ jeje

Abeg stop following that mannaguy before people go mistake dey quote u thinking dey are quoting ooo

No vex if i sound harsh

Whc state re you?

Bros I no dey follow anybody , I dey on my lane ooo. One love
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by funmike83(f): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Muftimenk:

Eiya pele jor ma binu

What happened is i thought mannabbq is the one handling this moniker that's why i venture that anger on you at the first place.
Jo dariji mi mi o ni se be mo

Mistake accepted

You are forgiven bro, no vex for me too . so sorry
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
What are they still protesting for when the SARS has been disbanded ?

The president was actually right when he said the youths are lazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Cuntface: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Prophet Phyno,
Long time no see...

After all these......

I am so sure about that.
Call other celeb along.

After EndSARS,

You are a Patriot.
A true Nigerian.

Gbayi.

Correct bae of life.

Mods should ban this dead meat seller for using multiple accounts
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Prophet Phyno,
Long time no see...

After all these......

I am so sure about that.
Call other celeb along.

After EndSARS,

You are a Patriot.
A true Nigerian.

Gbayi.

Correct bae of life.

SHAMELESS GUY!!!

SO YOU ABANDONED ?
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by idahme(m): 12:08am On Oct 13, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin but dem don end the SARS na why protest again?

New outfit is coming out in fee days to weeks to replace SARS. i believe it's not just name change, the pressure should be on in order to set a good precedence to forstall a reoccurance of the SARS brutality..... Just hope it continues to be peaceful going forward...
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Lastmankc(m): 12:20am On Oct 13, 2020
Ezege 1
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:22am On Oct 13, 2020
funmike83:

ILoveDemMANNA abeg help me check this guy ooo, seems he is mad finally . Lol
Seems you really get time for some attention seeking children here. The more you reply them, the more they dragged you to their lowest level. I don't even see their mentions. I only reply sensible and sane members here, not frustrated fraudsters.
is one of my role model here, I learnt so much from dem MANNA here. Only fools and criminals don't like dem MANNA. MANNA na nightmare to foolish people, that is why you see them mad and angry even when they are here or not. I heard one drank sniper cos of MANNA recently sef grin.
#BeLikeDemManna
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:40am On Oct 13, 2020
ModestGal:

I'm with you as well, I dislike them both
Bless you.
Bless you.
Bless you Modest Gal.
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:02am On Oct 13, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, you are hilarious bro
Let's end SARS brutality together
Yes o. We are together
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Jaqenhghar: 2:07am On Oct 13, 2020
Na the one when police approve him want lead. How brave undecided. Im sure many girls will show up to "cast their nets" IYKYK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) / Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) / Turned Down An African Singer That Made A Song With Ed Sheeran – American Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.