Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow (38808 Views)

"God Told You Nothing"- Phyno To Mbaka Over Past Claim That God Endorsed Buhari / EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK / EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:09am On Oct 13, 2020
funmike83:

ILoveDemMANNA abeg help me check this guy ooo, seems he is mad finally . Lol
You are not the only one they say you are one of them at , Check every moniker they juxtapose with , and you will see they are all good, positive , respectful and sane people just like your self.
I have to go digged out this memorable and golden words of Aunty MANNA... foolish fraudsters nightmare on Nairaland! grin
With this, you will understand better why these Criminals are in severe pains anytime they see aunty MANNA and anyone associated with her. Bunch of losers they are grin

Aflix:
You this wannabe, you had better stop this nonsense you are doing. It doesn't fit you.
Always online looking for ways to praise Buhari

post=94431815:

So the owner of the moniker is not dem [/b] again, it is now [b] wannabe?
You wailers and enemies of this nation are just so confused sha.

You have tagged over 127 people on Nairaland to be the same people as us.
Anybody that types GOD BLESS NIGERIA is now dem [/b].
Anybody that pray for our darling nation must be one of them at [b]
Anybody that types any positive thing about Nigeria must be from [/b].
Anybody that says no to [b]FRAUD AND FRAUDSTERS
is a member of dem MANNA crew.
Anybody that says NO TO DRUGS must be from [/b].
Anybody that preaches about [b]JESUS CHRIST
, is a Pastor from MANNA.
We can't count how many times, some dumb people said in derogatory ways,
that [/b] is the same person as [b]Righteousness89, only because he talks about JESUS CHRIST the same way we have been doing for many years here, ( the person has replied them many times, we guess he is tired of doing that now!)

Well in all these, people can now understand the kind of people that don't like dem MANNA, it shows those kinda people are criminals, fraudsters, losers, psychiatric patients, miserable souls, enemies of Nigeria and never do well in life.
600 years of what they wish for Nigeria go back to them in 600 folds...( 600 times 600 ...go do the math, losers!)

Dear SilverNorGold,
the Bible says we should be imitators of good things,
Keep up the good work brotherly.
God bless you and all sane and honest Nigerians/Nairalanders.

Amen.
God bless you and yours.....always.
Mama the Mama herself.Your soldiers dey with you.Continue to kill fools with the hard truths.Respect
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Charx122: 3:30am On Oct 13, 2020
Nemesis0147:
Phyno to lead protest tomorrow in Enugu.
Way to go!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/phynofino/status/1315650116389347330

Where is Olamide? Who specks for the streetz
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Prophet Phyno,
Long time no see...

After all these......

I am sure you will lead the #EndYAHOOYAHOO protest, that will starts soon also.
I am so sure about that.
Hope i hope it won't be only you and Timaya that will lead the protest by then?
Call other celeb along.

After EndSARS,
Can we now have #EndYahooYahoo?!

Any legit Nigerian with me on this ?

I love this too... let's juxtapose it along with the aforementioned.

You are a Patriot.
A true Nigerian.

Gbayi.

Correct bae of life.
I will keep you posted after some meetings with P P and crew!

Bless you.
Bless you.
Bless you Modest.

I'm 1000% in.
It's about time to end not just SARS only but every criminal acts that led to the creation of SARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Chicastle: 4:36am On Oct 13, 2020
Ezekwu udene
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Bonnyegg: 4:37am On Oct 13, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
This is to tell you Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud...... No comment about police brutality in the East but if it is time to identify Buhari body part.... He will be seen disturbing the social media

You are a fool who knows nothing and may never know anything
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Jman24(m): 4:57am On Oct 13, 2020
So because an official just made a mere pronouncement, then a peaceful protest should stop? I feel pity for the blacks.
The aim of protest is to be assured of a favourable result. And if the protesters ain't satisfied, they have the right to continue.
It isn't really about the motive, it's about human rights for me.

WHAT IS HOLDING BACK THE BLACK MAN IS IN HIS HEAD.
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Jman24(m): 5:05am On Oct 13, 2020
I read some comments of people suggesting; "end sars isn't important" ...but "end corruption , reform Police" etc is more important.

The truth is that none is more important than the other and all is rarely important. The earlier we discuss the structure of Nigeria and the ambiguous/confusing/suspicious contents of it's Constitution, the better for everybody.

WHAT IS HOLDING BACK THE BLACK MAN IS IN HIS HEAD!
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by UjuJoan2: 5:19am On Oct 13, 2020
I thought SARS has been dissolved. Whet are we still protesting?
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by BBNaija2: 5:47am On Oct 13, 2020
Davido in a close door meeting with his lawyer and police IG denies protesting #Endsars in Abuja.....

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates...

Watch Video Clip Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pek2czeEhB4
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by MoneyTrees(m): 6:02am On Oct 13, 2020
Well my brother, you're a real niggarrr, inasmuch as there's a conflict of opinion, I wouldn't mind to tap your attention to the fact that Yahoo is a spiritual something... It can't be seen.
Therefore, rather than waste our strengths chasing shadows, #End_Corruption is a worthy fight whereas#End_Yahoo is something I'll discourage passionately.

For it is written that we mortals should not dabble into things of the spirits lest the spirits get angry & put an end to our this world even these zombie parts.

Remain a real niggarrr
Be Blessed cheesy

ILoveDemMANNA:
Prophet Phyno,
Long time no see...

After all these......

I am sure you will lead the #EndYAHOOYAHOO protest, that will starts soon also.
I am so sure about that.
Hope i hope it won't be only you and Timaya that will lead the protest by then?
Call other celeb along.

After EndSARS,
Can we now have #EndYahooYahoo?!

Any legit Nigerian with me on this ?

I love this too... let's juxtapose it along with the aforementioned.

You are a Patriot.
A true Nigerian.

Gbayi.

Correct bae of life.
I will keep you posted after some meetings with P P and crew!

Bless you.
Bless you.
Bless you Modest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Uzyvicks(f): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin but dem don end the SARS na why protest again?
Same question I ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2020
MoneyTrees:
Well my brother, you're a real niggarrr, inasmuch as there's a conflict of opinion, I wouldn't mind to tap your attention to the fact that Yahoo is a spiritual something... It can't be seen.
Therefore, rather than waste our strengths chasing shadows, #End_Corruption is a worthy fight whereas#End_Yahoo is something I'll discourage passionately.

For it is written that we mortals should not dabble into things of the spirits lest the spirits get angry & put an end to our this world even these zombie parts.

Remain a real niggarrr
Be Blessed cheesy

Stay Blessed.
#OneLove
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2020
byrron:

I'm 1000% in.
It's about time to end not just SARS only but every criminal acts that led to the creation of SARS
True words. You are welcome.
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by gbengazi2014: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
2unit self contain with a 960sqm land, fully fenced house inside Hillview Community Estate along Arab Road Kubwa Abuja for sale
Price is #20million
Another 450sqm land in the same estate for sale.
Price is 16million
Also available for sale is a unit one bedroom flat on a 960sqm land fully fenced at Powerline, Arab Road, Kubwa Abuja.
Note that all the properties have genuine documents.

For any of the above listed properties call or chat me up on WhatsApp via 07065586316
Re: EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow by Mikenuelmike: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
donbachi:
Him be like biblical Saul before he became Apostle Paul.

This one would soon become an apostle in our time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) / Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) / Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.