Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video (43412 Views)

Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Protesting In 2010 With Dele Momodu, Charly Boy.Throwback / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by ignis: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2020
Seriously ?
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by uchejossima: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2020
#End sars now
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Esanboy111(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2020
Yoruba people and fear fear
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Thinkfree(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2020
Very good. smart, intelligent and diplomatic davido. He shows how distinctive he is from all criminals on nairaland that expected him to slap police I.G in his office.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by originalprof: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
People, just Imagine this......
Many SARS officers in this country from the corners of their homes....
very very true, SARS housewives and wives abusing maids, SARS husband defiling children, we need to purge out man inhumanity to man first, then everything will follow
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Royalfurnitures: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2020
Why did he deny it, was he playing double standard?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by originalprof: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2020
USFdotng:
UPDATE FROM PHGOSSIP.COM

It was reported earlier today, that David Adeleke professionally known as Davido told the IG of Police that he didn't protest with the ENDSARS protesters and he was only there to calm them down as they were his fans.

Davido posted on Instagram, explaining the reasons why he made the comment.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1315744338262085641
Davido just fall my Hand, chai

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Omezif(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2020
This small boy does't know he must make headline.
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Toks2008(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Charmingrascal:
You owe nobody any explanation for being diplomatic.

David did nothing wrong, he was been diplomatic.

Frank Mba put him on a hot seat and his reply wasn't that bad
He was there for his fans, he risked his life by crawling on his knees to meet the threat filled, aggressive and dangerous Police officers who were ready to attack any protester.
David was able to set free those arrested, he is not a coward infact he was so smart to give him that response.

The only thing is that there are many other youths who would have had the opportunity of meeting the IG instead of Davido, there are victims of Police harassment who can narrate their stories and Police style of harassment to the IG not the likes of D'banj, Ubi Franklin and the rest of them.

David history will not forget you and we will remember the likes of Burna boy and Naira Marley as cowards.

Kizz Daniel will be remembered for saying nothing when Nigerian youths need his influence.

SARS is no longer a unit in the Police
EndSARS is an ideology and a movement that stand for total reformation of Police
The more the Government use force the bloody it will get and it is just a matter of time before we retaliate the show of force being displayed by the Police against peaceful protesters.

Same Police we are protesting against is still attacking us? Tell me if SARS has truly ended.

Time will come that their families will bleed for their sins, if the brutality continues time will come that it will be an eye for an eye until anarchy set in.

Sagay has come out to say Buhari will use force against protesters. We are waiting.

The more they come after us the more angry we get, the more many youths will join us, the more violent the protests will get.
You can't kill us all, we are the Government if you can't meet our demands you should step aside.

To y'all thinking this is a battle of the Police and Yahoo boys/urchins I pray you get set free from your ignorance. We are fighting for the future, if older generations had stood their ground against Police brutality, we would have had less work to do.
We do this for ourselves, for our children, for our future.

We won't relent, we won't give up until our demands are met, we are not cowards, we are not lazy, we are smart and intelligent.

If the Country is not willing to be great the government through its agents should not hinder our individual strive for greatness.

I am a hard-working youth and my life matters!!!!

#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality
#IncreasePoliceSalary

Davido is a proud spoilt brat.

That comment "I was there for my fans or to calm my fans" was ludicrous

When you are wrong just accept and apologize.. We are all humans.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by PureGoldh(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Seen
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Charmingrascal(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Imuno:

Charmingrascal.. I had to stood up and clap for you for 3 minutes because of your smartness and intelligence.. May God continue to bless you and increase you in every way. This week will be Favoued for you and your family and blessings will never stop in your life.. at least this is a sensible and responsible human not like those animal in human skin like ilovedemmanna angry

Let me pray for you too.
I love when strangers pray for me.

Everything you lay your hands on shall prosper, all your burdens shall be lifted by and may God bless you too. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Vacora(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Truth be told the ‘meeting’ was an ambush and Davido was not prepared.
He got cocky prior to the meeting and got caught with his pants down.
He needs to learn how to talk intellectually and develop emotional intelligence. He should have sought advice or legal representation. His PR team were also lacking.
The leak is also suspicious. It was done to discredit him in my opinion and he did what he felt was best at the time so I cannot criticise him for trying.

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by frankoben(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2020
USFdotng:
UPDATE FROM PHGOSSIP.COM

It was reported earlier today, that David Adeleke professionally known as Davido told the IG of Police that he didn't protest with the ENDSARS protesters and he was only there to calm them down as they were his fans.

Davido posted on Instagram, explaining the reasons why he made the comment.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1315744338262085641

Lily livered lump of butter ball
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by daddytime(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2020
Lol

When somebody wey dey glorify wire wire or no understand wetin e mean to walk in the shoes of the ordinary Nigerian becomes a spokesperson for #EndSars, wetin you expect?

Even Tinubu son say him dey feel una pains...laughable!

If you haven't walked the walk, talking the talk will be almost impossible at best.
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2020
Davido invited by the IGP for a stakeholders' meeting?
Wondering what his stake is in the force.
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by West2019(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2020
to slap that guy dey hungry me
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2020
Cloutographers.
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by AMvanquish: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2020
Being a public figure is tough. Everyone watching your move. You do this they talk, you do that they talk. It ain't easy.
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by mrkings84(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2020
DAVIDO,
DAVIDO!!
DAVIDO!!!

How many times did I call?
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Vatod(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2020
Very wise of Him, he’s even better than his Dancing uncle!!!
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Toks2008(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2020
Tiwaz2:
Davido boy you are still lying on top lie. We heard you clearly in that video. Even the IG asked you the question why you joined the protest two times but u still told him that you didn't protest saying you only came there to calm your fans. Pls go and hide your face in shame.

Exactly my point. And even the IG latter corrected him that he is not against him protesting with the people.

He should just calm down and grow up with the way he talks... Who cares about his fans at this time.

He even had to write an epistle to buttress his shameful utterance.

See guys, anybody can make mistake but the real mistake is when you refuse to accept you are wrong.

If he had come out to say "sorry it was a misyarn" he would have earned my respect big time.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Shattuck(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2020
Rahkman:
grin davido denied us same way peter denied jesus 3 times in the bible just that his own was twice ... watch the video davido repeatedly denied us twice �‍♂️
its not right to criticize davido dude has played his part in fighting for a better nation, if every Nigerian should contribute just a little energy into this fight I am sure our collective dream will be achieved, davido has tried please, even Burma boy and all the others, some will say they are doing it for clout, we need the clout.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by bishop4life(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Basitelo1(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2020
PriestDaniz:
Nigerians will still criticize him untop this one again ooogrin,our country people shaa cheesy.

Meanwhile,where Kizz Daniel dey,Lil Kesh,Adekunle Gold,Tekno,Olamide,Ycee and even Desmond Eliot self cheesy
Abeg no call Desmond Elliot dat one na Id*ot.
If 2 say d protest na about Godfada he 4 talk put
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by jaxxy(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2020
Not disappointed again. Davido na man. OBO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother / Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.