Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video (43422 Views)

Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Protesting In 2010 With Dele Momodu, Charly Boy.Throwback / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by golddare: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
USFdotng:
UPDATE FROM PHGOSSIP.COM

It was reported earlier today, that David Adeleke professionally known as Davido told the IG of Police that he didn't protest with the ENDSARS protesters and he was only there to calm them down as they were his fans.

Davido posted on Instagram, explaining the reasons why he made the comment.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1315744338262085641

Dont be a talkative but if you are one always resist the urge to explain.
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by freemi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Jim99:

I was part of the protest dummy
liar. Mkpofi
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Sotland: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
I lost over $500 orders last week after each clients had agreed to pay $250 each for their projects and about to make payment via fiverr but all of a sudden, they changed their minds.

Now,this would have been a breakthrough for me this month if it was successful. But I guess,both of them (one from Malaysia and the other from Canada) decided to check my profile even with over 30 reviews and discovered I was a Nigerian and immediately, they changed their minds.

I wept cos this would have helped in settling many bills after the projects would have been completed.

Sometimes when I think of being a Nigerian, I regret. Only few of the whites would like to give any project to Nigerians.

But notwithstanding, I am not supporting the actions of the SARS cos of the criminal elements in Nigeria. It's the work of the EFCC to do and not them cos they have been using this means to feed fat on the youths and even going to the extent of killing victims after extortion.

Also,I will put the larger blame on the politicians and the govt who have failed over the years to provide jobs for the youths or even providing enabling environment and facility for businesses to spring up.

The same govt will tell you to go to farm/agriculture and same will sign a bill for RUGA settlement thereby allowing the herdsmen to come graze over your crops. This is apalling!

Davido acted like a normal politician and was in a pressure to be on the good books of the IG. Lie Mohammed would have done same if in the same shoe.

Those spoiling our name abroad in the form of yahoo yahoo should desist while the police should also hands down; it's a 2-way thing.

Nigerians are frustrated and hiding under the #Endsars campaign to pour out their frustrations and if care isn't taken,it will lead to #Revolution.

#Endsars #Endpolicebrutality #Endcorruption #

Being a Nigeria doesn't stop one from getting order on fiverr... Nice comment tho
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by enemyofprogress: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bloody carward
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by edonks1: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Let’s focus on police brutality and not counting on people’s participation. The young boy has done great as a star and a lead.
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by blowjob: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
DIS HOE AGAIN angry angry
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Wisestoner007(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Believe him@your own peril..
And if anyone is not satisfied/contended with what he said,,he/she can also have a live video with the I.G Or have a close door meeting with him.
Them no dey hold anybody for that
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Whiteways: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
doggedfighter:
Why's this boy like this?

Who appointed him a spokesperson running around the IGP while people are sweating it out.

We don't want any representative to avoid sell out

Omo ale
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Fearlez: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Stupid, lying, attention-seeking stage-hugger.

You can't represent anybody or any youth apart from your silly need to always be in the news.
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
PriestDaniz:
Nigerians will still criticize him untop this one again ooogrin,our country people shaa cheesy.

Meanwhile,where Kizz Daniel dey,Lil Kesh,Adekunle Gold,Tekno,Olamide,Ycee and even Desmond Eliot self cheesy
Go on IG and you will see some of them leading protests....everyone can’t be in front and remember,problem no Dey finish
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by LordFemi666(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
David Adeleke always resist the urge to shallaye it makes you look stupid
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Value2Ethics: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
The SMART thing to do now, is demonstrate against low salary, poor training and poor accommodation of police officers and army personals.

That might win Nigerians the loyalty of Nigeria Security Forces members away from politicians

#IncreasePoliceArmySalary
#QualityTrainingArmyPolice
#QualityPoliceArmyAccomodarion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Replies Chioma Akpota: "Dont Let The Devil Use You" / Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.