Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, (582 Views)

Governorship Election: Police Ban All Forms Of Protest In Nasarawa State / Governor Wike Ban IPOB, Set To Give N50Million To Anyone Who Finds This IPOB Man / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by WazobiaNEWS(f): 12:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARs Protest In Rivers State

SEE Reason Here https://afrinotes.com/governor-wike-ban-all-forms-of-endsars-protest-in-rivers-state-see-reason/

Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by Temitopemo6e6(m): 12:34am On Oct 13, 2020
A Quiet Place Part II
Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by joeluv: 12:38am On Oct 13, 2020
He is a joker. He has no constitutional right to do that.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by Naijasageblog: 12:39am On Oct 13, 2020
Dictator wike grin
Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by Zyxzzzz: 12:47am On Oct 13, 2020
This Man nor know ph boys grin
Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by 11elisha(m): 12:47am On Oct 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by WazobiaNEWS(f): 2:06am On Oct 13, 2020
Seriously

But he is the Governor of the State.. ( Rivers State )

Don't you think as the Governor he hast the right to ban the #ENDSARs protest in the state..
joeluv:

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by joeluv: 2:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Nope. In the constitution we have the right to protest. No man born of a woman has the right to ban us.
WazobiaNEWS:
Seriously

But he is the Governor of the State.. ( Rivers State )

Don't you think as the Governor he hast the right to ban the #ENDSARs protest in the state..

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by correctyourself(m): 3:43am On Oct 13, 2020
joeluv:
Nope. In the constitution we have the right to protest. No man born of a woman has the right to ban us.

Some right has limit.
Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by correctyourself(m): 3:47am On Oct 13, 2020
joeluv:

Some right has limit.

I read in my SS1 government textbook years back that our freedom of movement can be restricted during curfew.
Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by amarachi06(f): 3:48am On Oct 13, 2020
This man dey smoke special weed.
Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by correctyourself(m): 3:49am On Oct 13, 2020
amarachi06:

Some right has limit.

I read in my SS1 government textbook years back that our freedom of movement can be restricted during curfew.
Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by chriskosherbal(m): 3:50am On Oct 13, 2020
amarachi06:
Na so me too reason am oo..

See signature.
Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by Luckydubby7(m): 4:43am On Oct 13, 2020
Good one from governor wike
Look at traffic everywhere in Lagos yesterday because of these protesters.
What are dey protesting for again?
You asked them to ban Sar's and they have already done that.
Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by sukar886: 5:04am On Oct 13, 2020
I smell revolution in this country
Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 13, 2020
Wike is a baby tyrant.
You can't prevent citizens from going about a peaceful protest.

Unfortunately, Wike & PDP will come out and lambast Buhari for being a tyrant tomorrow.

Bloody imbe-ciles
Re: Governor Wike Ban All Forms Of #ENDSARS Protest In Rivers State, by Mynd44: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2020

(1)

Prepare To Watch A Heart-breaking Account Of Police Brutality In Nigeria. / Npower: About The 109000 Beneficiaries. The Truth Sets You Free. / End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.