Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document (5719 Views)

His Yet-to-be Employer Needs Scanned Copies Of His Credentials / U N T H Medical/technical/administrative Job Advert ( Scanned Copy Attached ) / Vacancies: Medical/technical/administrative Positions At U N T H ( I've Attached The Scanned Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by Ivoo(m): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2011
Hello Forum,

I got a sms from NNPC recruitment that I shoul resend my scanned document; reads below:

"We are processing your application for employment into NNPC. please resubmit the scanned copies of your credentials to recruitment.nnpcgroup.com Quote yo(, )".

The Please does any one know of this information or is it a scam?

The address given could not be accessed for now rmail failed to go through.

Please help me out.
Thanks.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by ohis4: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2011
@ivoo. My dear, kindly read the txt properly b4 sending out information.the last sentence of the txt says ,the portal will open from on the 7-11th. Regards
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by jovi: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2011
Got same and was scared it was a fraud, o.k will wait 4 tmrw,
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by elaiye(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2011
I got d text too. Lets keep each other informed as to when the portal is opened. I guess there will be a rush to upload the documents, so the portal may be slow at some point.
Good luck.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 07, 2011
When did you guys receive d sms?, I applied also, but I didnt get any sms,
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by oritse(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2011
i received the sms too. lets just keep in touch in case of any development. all the best, grin
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2011
@Oritse when did you receive the sms? was it today, or on friday, please respond, tanx
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by viktop: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2011
pls can some1 tell me what is happening to nnpc recruitment potal.d text I got says it will open 2day butits not opening.pls update me @ okposiovictor@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by smithoo(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2011
The site as at 12.15pm today is not opening.
Can somebody advise on a way forward.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by jovi: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2011
NO WAY FORWARD, O!!, But to think of it, they needed so many documents they shd have known it would cause some sort of problems and expand their I.T SYSTEMS TO CONTAIN IT, Now they want us to resend , and we still need those papers for any interview i bet!!, why all the hassles?
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by BIGERBOY1: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2011
Does anyone know where we can access our reference number. I can't find mine
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by ginolang: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2011
please guys notify me of any breakthrough with the potal
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by MBAMONDAY: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2011
Be sure the message is real because lot of my friend dt apply did not get it. Be wise
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by jovi: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2011
yep, apart from using ones documents for fraud, we shd be wary of anyone that starts asking for money for processing, this may just be a scam, lets watch and see,
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by datingange(m): 12:28am On Mar 08, 2011
Thanks so much for the information.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by gj: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2011
It's not a scam. Check the domain name that send the email; if yours is @nnpcgroup.com, then it's not a scam.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by likeithot(f): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2011
i got a mail to this effect too but i'm surprised that the website isnt still available as at this morning.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by Canales(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2011
The message on the website reads:

NNPC 2010 Recruitment

The site will be available shortly.

Ensure you have your login details and certificates ready.

I got some hints from inside. its not spam. We should just be on the lookout for the portal to open. Cos as at now 11:47am, today, 8th 0f march, the portal is yet to open.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by Canales(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2011
The message on the website reads:

NNPC 2010 Recruitment

The site will be available shortly.

Ensure you have your login details and certificates ready.

I got some hints from inside. its not scam. We should just be on the lookout for the portal to open. Cos as at now 11:47am, today, 8th 0f march, the portal is yet to open.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by bennie1980(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2011
I would not know why they are refusing access to the portal. Anyway, I have replied to the mail by attaching all the required documents.I view it as an attempt to screen people out. Chikena!
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by ginolang: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2011
@bennie1980 . Can you send the email you used in replying to me? ginolang@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by Jerotical: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2011
@BENNIE1980. PLS i will appreciate if u could send me the address u used in replying to the mail.
my email address is jerryisgentle@yahoo.com and my phone no is 08022391777.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by bennie1980(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
send the doments to the address below:

2010recruitment@nnpcgroup.com
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by ohis4: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2011
Dear All,
kINDLY ADHERE TO SIMPLY INSTRUCTION.Dont do things that will disqualify u.wait till the portal comes on
. Regards
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by Jerotical: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ohis.thanks
Good observation
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by Jerotical: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2011
I got a news for you here.
I just checked my 2nd email address and saw this msg from NNPC,
Your application for employment into NNPC is being processed.
However because you have not uploaded any credentials, you are required to re-submit ALL your credentials on the NNPC Recruitment portal: http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com.

You can gain accesss to the portal using your username and your password as earlier created.
The portal will be open from 7th March to 11th March, 2011.

Signed
Management.
This was the mail i was actually trying to use then to apply but because it prove difficult to upload my document(due to portal bad network),i switched over to my 1st mail i.d and applied successfully.I never finish the other application using my 2nd email.
My observation here is dat those that receive the message of resubmission of document,there is d possiblity dat your application was incomplete.

My application was successful with my first email,i dont think this message concerns me anymore or house what do u think.Should i still go ahead and complete the other one with my other email and finish up the application process.please advise
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
The contents of both mails differs.
I got same for the one I could not register.
What the other says is that the submitted documents are not ligible hence,the need for resubmission.
However,the site is yet to open and time is of the essence.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by Ivoo(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2011
Please NOTE that: ONLY those whose received SMS or email to resubmit thier documents should do that. Perharps your 1st upload might be faulty. If your applied but did NOT receive SMS or email to resubmit need not to worry. Your upload was okay and nicely done.

For the site not opening, keep checking and ensure that you have a good internet conncection/reception.

Be aware that multiple entry or submittion will disqualify your application.

From reliable source.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by ohis4: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2011
Dear All,
The portal is now open.You can now upload your credentials. Good luck to u all.
Regards
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by toppiyano(f): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2011
Please are you sure the portal is opened?i have been trying without success kindly help out thank you
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by elaiye(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2011
Still cant open.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by DaKnight(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2011
the portal has opened and upload of documents on-going. Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply If You Are Qualified / Young Graduate Program At Totalenergies / Finally Got NSCDC Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.