Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why Is End Sars Campaign Not Trending On NL Like Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is End Sars Campaign Not Trending On NL Like Twitter (348 Views)

We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi / Diaspora Donation To Obi’s Campaign Not Unlawful – Lawyer / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is End Sars Campaign Not Trending On NL Like Twitter by Modo9(f): 5:29am On Oct 13, 2020
I’ve gone through various sections of NL and I noticed most Nairalanders aren’t really interested in this end Sars brouhaha.

Are we different from the Nigerians on twitter?
Re: Why Is End Sars Campaign Not Trending On NL Like Twitter by money121(m): 5:30am On Oct 13, 2020
Modo9:
I’ve gone through various sections of NL and I noticed most Nairalanders aren’t really interested in this end Sars brouhaha.

Are we different from the Nigerians on twitter?
Do you search the #tag on google #Endsars am sure is trending on nairaland
Re: Why Is End Sars Campaign Not Trending On NL Like Twitter by SLAP44: 5:30am On Oct 13, 2020
It's trending very well.
Re: Why Is End Sars Campaign Not Trending On NL Like Twitter by protests: 5:44am On Oct 13, 2020
Good question. We decided to come to NL on Oct 10 with the #EndSARS ginger and suprisingly we've seen closet SARS and corrupt policemen flexing here.

1 Like

Re: Why Is End Sars Campaign Not Trending On NL Like Twitter by helinues: 5:45am On Oct 13, 2020
Probably you just arrived from Pluto or Prison.

So which one?
Re: Why Is End Sars Campaign Not Trending On NL Like Twitter by hakeem4(m): 5:52am On Oct 13, 2020
It has been trending in its own little way.

There’s a big difference between twitter and Nairaland.

First Nairaland is like a forum more like Reddit where people gather to discuss. So you choose a section that’s interest you.

On the other hand twitter is an open field. Where anything the people you’re following retweet or tweet would definitely come to your TL. Irrespective of your interest in it.

But last time I checked end Sars has been hitting front page even though there might not be much views

Secondly. I believe majority of guys on NL are probably 35+ and if you look at the end Sars protest, it is done by the younger generation. Hence why you think it isn’t gathering momentum

4 Likes

Re: Why Is End Sars Campaign Not Trending On NL Like Twitter by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 13, 2020
Are you using the same NL with the rest of us?
Re: Why Is End Sars Campaign Not Trending On NL Like Twitter by doggedfighter(f): 6:12am On Oct 13, 2020
It's trending here. Hitting front-page back to back
Re: Why Is End Sars Campaign Not Trending On NL Like Twitter by jojomario(m): 6:16am On Oct 13, 2020
hakeem4:
It has been trending in its own little way.

There’s a big difference between twitter and Nairaland.

First Nairaland is like a forum more like Reddit where people gather to discuss. So you choose a section that’s interest you.

On the other hand twitter is an open field. Where anything the people you’re following retweet or tweet would definitely come to your TL. Irrespective of your interest in it.

But last time I checked end Sars has been hitting front page even though there might not be much views

Secondly. I believe majority of guys on NL are probably 35+ and if you look at the end Sars protest, it is done by the younger generation. Hence why you think it isn’t gathering momentum
you have spoken with intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My thought on endsarz palava / Group Calls For Total Ban Of All Street Protests / Youths Raise N4.1m To Buy Prosthetic Leg For #ENDSARS Protester Without Limb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.