Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,397 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest (23964 Views)

We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects / Policemen In Uniforms With Guns Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Godchosen001: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2020
There is anger and hunger in the land.

Buhari cant face the press,he have nothing upstairs than to cram a prepared speech and be reading it out like a pry2 pupil
Miracle2020:
unfortunatelly, your father that is a professor is selling gala under bridge.
Every mumu want to talk.
see your mouth like your bitch mom slack pussy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by shiki(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2020
The only difference between politicians and SARS is the GUN

1 Like

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by DontBullshitMe: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2020
This desperate man will politicise anything.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Unified07: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2020
ATIKU SHOULD SHUT UP BUHARI IS EVEN BETTER THAN HIM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Zooposki(f): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2020
SpaceX:
What are you guys protesting over again? The force said it has been disbanded, what more do you want again? Fucking hypocrite, stupid people!!! You voted for a fucking retarded borrower! What were you expecting? You guys are showing your lack of respect that you earn from your parents. Stop disturbing!! Stupid fools.

Until SARS kill you, we won’t stop protesting.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by boscolly(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2020
that's someone with common sense talking... PMB are u learning?
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by 5thcolm(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2020
dontro:

Why are you so concerned about the protests? Is it making you too uncomfortable?

That's an account by the Government, accounts like this are all over nairaland now try to change the narrative. If you know you know.
Russia/China does this all the time

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by RexTramadol1: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
Atiku has been more outspoken even more than the vegetable we voted

Endsars now
And to those fools shouting reformsars, endyahoo

You are just ignorants, little did you know these sars officials also do Yahoo, yes one arrested me last month and was telling me cashapp wa oo, I dey load cc too
I was like wtf!!
U need to see the app on this guy's phone and he collected almost all my working apps that day
I saw him last 2 weeks at the barber shop and guess what? He bought a new muscle whip.

The thing is if you like curse all yahooboys all you like, the rage at which the thing is trending right now in our community, you and I are related to a Yahoo boy one way or the other
So think very well before you wish your family bad
Peace
#Endsars

Yahoo Sars o

Yahoo boy o

Whatever fraudulent activity o, all of them will die a lonely and body mutilating death, the sight of their lifeless body will be gory
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2020
Cryptofxt10:
E get as you go beat pikin reach, e go adopt to your cane, e no go dey send you again..

Revolution again corrupt leaders is now
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by carbon1224(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2020
Beware of apc keyboard warriors here on nairaland.please ignore the people with useless comment.

#Endsarsnow #End police brutality .

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by africandollar: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2020
REVOLUTION is that you?! grin
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by olarent: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2020
Alhaji,Atiku is mad they are all our problems when him and obasanjo was in power that their first tenure look more or less like dictatorship what did they do?they have opportunity to do it right but no.we will fight for our self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by 5thcolm(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2020
SpaceX:
What are you guys protesting over again? The force said it has been disbanded, what more do you want again? Fucking hypocrite, stupid people!!! You voted for a fucking retarded borrower! What were you expecting? You guys are showing your lack of respect that you earn from your parents. Stop disturbing!! Stupid fools.

Government account spotted!!!

Guys let watch out for accounts like this created or paid by the government to change the narrative and cause doubts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by omenka(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2020
True, it is appalling to do so, especially in a democracy.
Too bad we have agberos for police officers in Nigeria.

Now, I'd like to know, Has atiku criticized Wike yet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Freelancer2020(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2020
HI GUYS, I brought you a music with messages behind the song and the lyrics including Praise and worship, faith, encouragement, and prayer.

https://open.spotify.com/track/2dBC8a9o4tTwgqNu1hDVIU
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by adenigga(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2020
Frankice122:
YOU CANMOT FACE UNARMED CITIZENS WITH GUNS DURING A PEACEFUL PROTEST : FORMER PRESIDENT ATIKU SPEAKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X06efxy7Hjs

POINT OF CORRECTION!!!

Please, do the corrections As Soon As Possible!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by obi2eze: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2020
AuntRose:
Buhari's advisors are doing a terrible job.

Which Buhari? Is it the corpse or the fake impostor?
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2020
True talk
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:

Endsars now

You are just ignorants, little did you know these sars officials also do Yahoo, yes one arrested me last month and was telling me cashapp wa oo, I dey load cc too
I was like wtf!!
U need to see the app on this guy's phone and he collected almost all my working apps that day
I saw him last 2 weeks at the barber shop and guess what? He bought a new muscle whip.

The thing is if you like curse all yahooboys all you like, the rage at which the thing is trending right now in our community, you and I are related to a Yahoo boy one way or the other
Peace
#Endsars
This is how bad it has become. Imagine the boldness of this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Konskott(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2020
Atiku flaunts the credentials of a tyrant and capitalist. As president, he will be brutal with protestoers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by KarLmax20(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2020
dontro:

Why are you so concerned about the protests? Is it making you too uncomfortable?
Is really making the guy uncomfortable abi they paid him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by duduade: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:

Endsars now

I was like wtf!!

Peace
#Endsars

Loool

Awon olopa ti cast

Wereeey people
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by daddytime(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2020
Says a man who's administration wiped out Zaku Biam and Odi.

Once election don near na so una go just dey bleat anyhow..

Tuehhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by PureGoldh(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2020
As e dey hot
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by ManTiger(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2020
Naso
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Omezif(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2020
Nigeria Police already addicted to face unarmed protesters with gun which could be hard to resist.
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2020
Frankice122:
YOU CANMOT FACE UNARMED CITIZENS WITH GUNS DURING A PEACEFUL PROTEST : FORMER PRESIDENT ATIKU SPEAKS

Which one is you CANMOT? abi nah CAN MALT? nonsense! and this trash made front page
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by famouscargo4u: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:

Endsars now

I was like wtf!!

Peace
#Endsars

yes, we want to end sars but may all yahoo boys die an unfortunate death.you all are criminals and thieves. there is no justification for crimes.
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by smithbidy(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2020
Frankice122:

I hope you have eaten?
What year did Atiku rule as president or is it another country we are talking about here ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2020
You along side Tinubu, Amechi, Kalu and Co brought this clown
Anybody wey vote una, na mumu go kill dem
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by okponda1: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2020
Merimental:
d govt is really feeling d pressure.

I always knew dey will crack under pressure hence Neva wanted d protests to go down.

True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WASSCE Candidate, Father, Mother Killed By Ritualist In Lagos (pic) / Vigilante Torture Chemist Dead In Enugu, Accused Of Being A Robber (Graphic Pix) / Policemen Torture Lagos Motorcycle Rider To Death (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.