Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest (23961 Views)

We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects / Policemen In Uniforms With Guns Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle2020:
I don't reply fools, if you are doubting go ask your mother.

You are a compound fool.

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Moprince: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bro please check your mail

[color=#000099][/color]Endsars now
And to those fools shouting reformsars, endyahoo

You are just ignorants, little did you know these sars officials also do Yahoo, yes one arrested me last month and was telling me cashapp wa oo, I dey load cc too
I was like wtf!!
U need to see the app on this guy's phone and he collected almost all my working apps that day
I saw him last 2 weeks at the barber shop and guess what? He bought a new muscle whip.

The thing is if you like curse all yahooboys all you like, the rage at which the thing is trending right now in our community, you and I are related to a Yahoo boy one way or the other
So think very well before you wish your family bad
Peace
#Endsars[/quote]
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Op Ur Eng Ehn, Na A1. CANMOT. OR DO U MEAN CAN MALT?
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Iambond(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
He wants that seat in 2023, don't believe him, they're all the same.
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Uzi11enzo: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2020
shocked angry
Abouwaza:
Atiku has been more outspoken even more than the vegetable we voted

Endsars now

You are just ignorants, little did you know these sars officials also do Yahoo, yes one arrested me last month and was telling me cashapp wa oo, I dey load cc too
I was like wtf!!
U need to see the app on this guy's phone and he collected almost all my working apps that day
I saw him last 2 weeks at the barber shop and guess what? He bought a new muscle whip.

The thing is if you like curse all yahooboys all you like, the rage at which the thing is trending right now in our community, you and I are related to a Yahoo boy one way or the other
Peace
#Endsars

you and I are related to yahoo??
hahaha speak for yourself only pls angry
Abouwaza:
Atiku has been more outspoken even more than the vegetable we voted

Endsars now

I was like wtf!!

Peace
#Endsars

you and I are related to yahoo??
hahaha speak for yourself only pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Felix Ekpo Kidnapped In Akwa Ibom. ₦2.5 Million Ransom Demanded (Photo) / WASSCE Candidate, Father, Mother Killed By Ritualist In Lagos (pic) / Policemen Torture Lagos Motorcycle Rider To Death (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.