Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

#EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki (36774 Views)

Father Obimma Ebube Mmuonso Leads EndSARS Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss / Security Officer Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by GolDRoger: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

If this is indeed true then, it says a lot about who we really are as a people. undecided
it is true.
One of the criteria bfor being consider for the job.
*YOU MUST BE AN EX-CONVICT*

SO now that they have been disbanded, they should be thrown back to jail, if not they will regroup and form a robbery gang
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
jossy1luv:
These protests will end with a revolution

Are you sure ?
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by gbengazi2014: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
2unit self contain with a 960sqm land, fully fenced house inside Hillview Community Estate along Arab Road Kubwa Abuja for sale
Price is #20million
Another 450sqm land in the same estate for sale.
Price is 16million
Also available for sale is a unit one bedroom flat on a 960sqm land fully fenced at Powerline, Arab Road, Kubwa Abuja.
Note that all the properties have genuine documents.
For any of the above listed properties call or chat me up on WhatsApp via 07065586316
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by jossy1luv(f): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Naughtysite:

Are you sure ?
Make we dey c na
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:
I'm really stuck at home....what is the way forward?? Is it gonna b an everyday thing... was in traffic at lekki fir over 5hrs for a 15 mins journey to my house...cant try that again...not left my house since getting home ard 2am on Sunday/ Monday morning
Can i come scoup u up some time smiley
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by CanadianNaija: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
odinga1of:

Ajazeera and CNN should air this news to the world

BBC and CNN has carried the news. While our local channels are either not reporting or reporting false news.

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
humilitypays:
There are proofs everywhere.

If SARS officers stop you on a lonely road and you are a young man below 50yrs driving a luxury car, pray you survive it.

If they mistakenly find gold watch or foreign currency with you, you are dead because they will rob you, kill you and tag you armed robber or Yahoo ritualist to justify their dead, black conscience

I have heard things like, "If I shoot you now, nothing will happen, nobody will know."

Moving with public transport is the safest o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Yep! (Because I've wanted to share this picture because it's maadd). grin

App ?
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Sagefromtheeast: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
doggedfighter:

And who are you asking?
You
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by tfash96(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bamz:

This literally made me chuckle.

High ambitions my friend cheesy
Thank you my friend
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by tfash96(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hammyaladin:
national assembly members in particuler.

i wonder what they even do to better the lives ofwe the common people
I will reach there the 1st day I start but that Aregbesola's own is importanter
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by KevinDein: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Clout chasing continues
You should be ashamed of yourself. Oh well, people like don't know what shame is so....as long it's all good on your side every one else can go to hell.

Lowest of the low.

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Who wore this Nigerian track suit, rudeboy I guess? Have been looking for this particular tracksuit. Any1 with info sud let me knw...

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by bengasyl(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
GolDRoger:
These old men thinks that they can fool us
with Grammar.
In the case of Disbanding and Re-
deploying

we ain't taking that sh*t!!!

SARS already proscribed, next should be #EndKidnapingNow
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
tfash96:
I will reach there the 1st day I start but that Aregbesola's own is importanter
lol.. he must have stolen beyond figures!!!

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by odinga1of: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
CanadianNaija:

BBC and CNN has carried the news. While our local channels are either not reporting or reporting false news.

Tony Momoh of Channels TV is an APC member, Raymond Dokpesi is afraid Lie Mohammed will sanction him. NTA is nothing but Government attack dog under this government

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:
I'm really stuck at home....what is the way forward?? Is it gonna b an everyday thing... was in traffic at lekki fir over 5hrs for a 15 mins journey to my house...cant try that again...not left my house since getting home ard 2am on Sunday/ Monday morning
Where do you stay in lekki? Could come pick up.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Magnoliaa(f): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Naughtysite:

App ?

Huh?
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Huh?
I tot you created that flyer

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Magnoliaa(f): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Naughtysite:

I tot you created that flyer

Nope. I didn't.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by tollyboy5(m): 2:11am On Oct 14, 2020
tot:
Very good.

All these paid govt apologists roaming about the whole place posting rubbish on nairaland, people can see through you now. Useless beings.
You've gotten the gist. They pay them to talk nonsense and defend the indefensible

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by tfash96(m): 6:44am On Oct 14, 2020
Hammyaladin:
lol.. he must have stolen beyond figures!!!
Yes now he needs to die more than 7 times
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by tot(f): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2020
tollyboy5:

You've gotten the gist. They pay them to talk nonsense and defend the indefensible

They are trying to confuse the situation but their plans have failed. Nigerian youths have gone beyond that stage.

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by BluntCrazeMan: 1:13am On Aug 25, 2022
jossy1luv:
These protests will end with a revolution
Political Democratic Revolution this time around.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by baretalk: 4:40am On Aug 25, 2022
All those that planned to destroy Lagos, must be taken to court and made to pay for the damages.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over ‘baba Ijebu’ Lottery (photo) / Video: 3 Ladies, One Man Striped Naked And Beaten For Stealing 6.3million / Court Jails Two Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.