Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,183 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

#EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki (36772 Views)

Father Obimma Ebube Mmuonso Leads EndSARS Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss / Security Officer Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by humilitypays(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
For those that don't know, classified information reaching our desk about SARS has it that it is SARS officers that have been responsible for the spate and rise of kidnapping in most southern states, especially along Asaba-Benin-Ore and Ibadan expressways.

They do it and tag it Fulani herdsmen. They adopt passengers and order them to call their family members that have money or even friends to bail them out.

If you don't comply, they shoot you dead!

SARS are responsible for most of the deadly kidnapping and robbery going on in Southern Nigeria.

Nigerian Government and Nigerians should take this classified information from me seriously.

Most SARS officers are into dangerous cultism and voodooism to protect themselves and in the process they go outright to kill to fortify their protection charms from bullet penetration.

Nigerian politicians and the rich playing with this endsars are mad because these SARS guys organize high level precision kidnapping of rich Nigerians and some they kill them.

They are all for evil!

SARS is armed robbers and kidnappers!!

SARS are the ones that coordinate most high profile, deadly robbery and kidnappings in Southern Nigeria!

Forget the nonsense that they fight armed robbers that was before the year 2000, and it became worst since 2015 because they know Buhari is a very wicked man who is selfish and don't care about anybody except his tribesmen

8 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Wisestoner007(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
We are the citizens,,we are the government
The voice of the masses must be heard
Kudos to everyone out there for the peace of this nation....
Las Las,we go dey alright

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Sagefromtheeast: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
SARS is disbanded, what else are we protesting?

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by OhiOfIhima: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
God bless you all... Kaiii, If you experienced how those sarz used to feel eeh when they stop person, dem feel like second to God, vr arrogant n smelling motherfucker. Serve them hot.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by AkupeMBANO(f): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:
I'm really stuck at home....what is the way forward?? Is it gonna b an everyday thing... was in traffic at lekki fir over 5hrs for a 15 mins journey to my house...cant try that again...not left my house since getting home ard 2am on Sunday/ Monday morning
Lol

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by rotadeco27: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
They should increase police salary oooooo. I got to know how much they earn monthly , I discovered that they are not encouraged at all. 41k is too small for people u load their guns with bullets abeg!
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
odinga1of:

Ajazeera and CNN should air this news to the world
they have done that alredy..
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by africandollar: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
REVOLUTION is that you?! grin

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by ghettowriter(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
tot:
Very good.

All these paid govt apologists roaming about the whole place posting rubbish on nairaland, people can see through you now. Useless beings.

It had never been obvious as this Endsars era. A whole bunch of stupid govt apologists.

2 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
tfash96:
I wish I was Merlin so I could burn all government officials residences with my dragon.. I'll start with that unfortunate Aregbesola
national assembly members in particuler.

i wonder what they even do to better the lives ofwe the common people

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by handh: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
osarog:
I just wish this protest was a #stopestimatedbilling or #weneedconstantelectricity or
#deathsentenceforlooters
#giveuswater or
#nojumbopayforpoliticians protest. I would have participated.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by tot(f): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
ghettowriter:

It had never been obvious as this Endsars era. A whole bunch of stupid govt apologists.

Very very stupid. They are a useless bunch. No conscience or empathy for people's lives.

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by BBNaija2: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pastor caught on camera shaving female Church Members!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I3T1OXkKLs
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Bamz(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
tfash96:
I wish I was Merlin so I could burn all government officials residences with my dragon.. I'll start with that unfortunate Aregbesola

This literally made me chuckle.

High ambitions my friend cheesy

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by jossy1luv(f): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
These protests will end with a revolution
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Seniorwriter(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:
I'm really stuck at home....what is the way forward?? Is it gonna b an everyday thing... was in traffic at lekki fir over 5hrs for a 15 mins journey to my house...cant try that again...not left my house since getting home ard 2am on Sunday/ Monday morning

Start an online side hustles related to your present job ......if you can't go out.

Somethings happen for a reason.

© Seniorwriter
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Seniorwriter(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
humilitypays:
For those that don't know, classified information reaching our desk about SARS has it that it is SARS officers that have been responsible for the spate and rise of kidnapping in most southern states, especially along Asaba-Benin-Ore and Ibadan expressways.

They do it and tag it Fulani herdsmen. They adopt passengers and order them to call their family members that have money or even friends to bail them out.

If you don't comply, they shoot you dead!

SARS are responsible for most of the deadly kidnapping and robbery going on in Southern Nigeria.

Nigerian Government and Nigerians should take this classified information from me seriously.

Most SARS officers are into dangerous cultism and voodooism to protect themselves and in the process they go outright to kill to fortify their protection charms from bullet penetration.

Nigerian politicians and the rich playing with this endsars are mad because these SARS guys organize high level precision kidnapping of rich Nigerians and some they kill them.

They are all for evil!

SARS is armed robbers and kidnappers!!

SARS are the ones that coordinate most high profile, deadly robbery and kidnappings in Southern Nigeria!

Forget the nonsense that they fight armed robbers that was before the year 2000, and it became worst since 2015 because they know Buhari is a very wicked man who is selfish and don't care about anybody except his tribesmen

Interesting but not much proofs or facts to back this ....however it is an OPEN SECRET that most of Nigeria's Force personnel on duty are VERY CRIMINAL MINDED & CURRUPTION runs in their bad bloodied veins!!!!

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by humilitypays(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Interesting but not much proofs or facts to back this ....however it is an OPEN SECRET that most of Nigeria's Force personnel on duty are VERY CRIMINAL MINDED & CURRUPTION runs in their bad bloodied veins!!!!
There are proofs everywhere.

If SARS officers stop you on a lonely road and you are a young man below 50yrs driving a luxury car, pray you survive it.

If they mistakenly find gold watch or foreign currency with you, you are dead because they will rob you, kill you and tag you armed robber or Yahoo ritualist to justify their dead, black conscience

3 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by SAMBARRY: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
GolDRoger:
These old men thinks that they can fool us
with Grammar.
In the case of Disbanding and Re-
deploying

we ain't taking that sh*t!!!
old fools you mean? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by jUeLiZ: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
e b like say dis tin don naija yoots mind since 600 years ago grin
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Seniorwriter(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
humilitypays:
There are proofs everywhere.

If SARS officers stop you on a lonely road and you are a young man below 50yrs driving a luxury car, pray you survive it.

If they mistakenly find gold watch or foreign currency with you, you are dead because they will rob you, kill you and tag you armed robber or Yahoo ritualist to justify their dead, black conscience

SAD ......

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by timefarm(m): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
#ENDSARS Now

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by chinedu234(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Some people are waking up now.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by GolDRoger: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
SAMBARRY:
old fools you mean? lipsrsealed
all join cheesy

2 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by Magnoliaa(f): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
nairavsdollars:
This is pure revolution

Yep! (Because I've wanted to share this picture because it's maadd). grin

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by doggedfighter(f): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
tot:
Very good.

All these paid govt apologists roaming about the whole place posting rubbish on nairaland, people can see through you now. Useless beings.

Their cover is blown. We know their monikers

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by tot(f): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
doggedfighter:

Their cover is blown. We know their monikers

Exactly.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by doggedfighter(f): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:
SARS is disbanded, what else are we protesting?

And who are you asking?

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by IjebuWarrior: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
GolDRoger:
All the SARS officers are Repentant Ex-
convict. . . But it seems like they didn't
repent afterall.
They should be thrown back to prison.
All of them

If this is indeed true then, it says a lot about who we really are as a people. undecided
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Men wey Sabi.
Let the northerners keep protesting for SARS to stay
am highly disappointed on dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over ‘baba Ijebu’ Lottery (photo) / Court Jails Two Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt / Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.