Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Guys Share Your Colorado Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Your Colorado Experience (647 Views)

Guys share your experience with online olosho girls / Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Share Your Colorado Experience by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Hi guys, I'm sure most of us have heard about the highest grade of weed in town also known as Colorado or CO

We all know how dangerous this drug could be, so I am thinking if you guys can share your thoughts on how you felt the trips after puffing it it might be you or any of the trips you witnessed

As for me, my guy fell from a storey building and still continued sleeping grin
Re: Guys Share Your Colorado Experience by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2020
[img][/img]
Abouwaza:
Hi guys, I'm sure most of us have heard about the highest grade of weed in town also known as Colorado or CO

We all know how dangerous this drug could be, so I am thinking if you guys can share your thoughts on how you felt the trips after puffing it it might be you or any of the trips you witnessed

As for me, my guy fell from a storey building and still continued sleeping grin
Colorado ain't for kids grin
Re: Guys Share Your Colorado Experience by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2020
six9ne:
[img][/img] Colorado ain't for kids grin
I swear it's not for children malofa
Re: Guys Share Your Colorado Experience by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2020
I was dancing to the sound of my Generator

Re: Guys Share Your Colorado Experience by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
I was dancing to the sound of my Generator
This one weak me
Re: Guys Share Your Colorado Experience by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:

I swear it's not for children malofa
I usely take AZ but one of my guy brought Colorado that day, I declined knowing say my head never strong reach grin grin. But one of my gee for the compound wan form hard guy take like 6 drags or more. Story cut short my gee swept the whole compound with the head of broom. Compound is like a plot and half grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Colorado Experience by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2020
six9ne:
I usely take AZ but one of my guy brought Colorado that day, I declined knowing say my head never strong reach grin grin. But one of my gee for the compound wan form hard guy take like 6 drags or more. Story cut short my gee swept the whole compound with the head of broom. Compound is like a plot and half grin
O boy grin naso one of my homeboy dey swim for concrete floor oo after just 2puff

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

26 Mind-blowing Things You Never Knew Existed / Nairaland Users Are Truly Disappointed!!! Nawaooo!!! (PICTURES) / I Only Want A Good Life Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.