Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months (14907 Views)

FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu / Garba Shehu: Using Tax From Herdsmen, Farmers To Subsidise Petrol Unfair / Borrowing To Subsidise Electricity Grossly Irresponsible -FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by chiedonedoor(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hmm. Way to steal money.
1 Corinthians 6:9. KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. Get right with God
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by jayautos: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Its okay

Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by WiszyFraud: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yesss.. Buharry is working grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Babaflenjor: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
H
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
Anything that will my country work, I am after
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
As usual some fools will swallow this line hook and sinker.

If you doubt it check the first zombie to comment already
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Maxymilliano(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Buhari and his "cunny man die, cunny man bury am" sense.

He want to use Abu's money to entertain Abu.
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by sulaimania2003(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fraud about to take another dimension !!!
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by reiddecuti: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
An avenue to loot more. There will never been accountability on how this procede is use to subsidize electricity just like how it's has been with fuel.

At the mention of SUBSIDY in this country, I shiver.

It's high time Nigerians reject any form of subsidy from the government cos it's an avenue to continue the looting.

1 Like

Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Funkybabee(f): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Buhari still remains the best president Nigeria has ever had. The man has integrity and has the masses at heart. Although he has his shortcomings like every human, he is generally good.

It was announced on Brekete family this morning that if you are a artisan or wanna start a business, you have 50,000 naira for you plus free CAC registration. If in Abuja, kindly go to the human rights radio galadimawa tomorrow morning for this opportunity.

Sai Baba!

and if you are not in Abuja unkor. are u okay?

I want to open my outlet, tell your daddy bubu to give me 200k Pete and CAC registration. because that 50k is only for shop fees. atleast I will sell something inside it

2 Likes

Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by olatt123: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
i like it
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Merimental(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
jmoore:
Another conduit pipe for corruption.

Subsidy for a paltry 5,000 megawatts.

How can you subsidize something that is not even sustaining us?

August 2020, Nigeria achieved 5,420.30 MW in the
national grid, the highest in history
Transmission Company of Nigeria was proud of this
announcement. This type of records are not the ones
you blow with trumpet.
National grid has been swinging between 4,000+ MW
and below for years.

4,517 megawatts was attained on December 23, 2012.
4,545 megawatts was attained on July 13, 2015.
5 years later, an addition of 1,000 MW approximately
is not something to be celebrated.
We need a quantum leap in solving the power
problems of Nigeria.
Egypt added 25,000 megawatts (MW) of new power
stations to their national electricity grid during the
period from June 2014 to June 2018. Got that? 25,000
MW in just 4 years.

In October 2018, project consortium partners Siemens,
Elsewedy Electric and Orascom Construction officially
unveiled one of the largest combined cycle
megaprojects in Beni Suef,
Egypt. The teams completed three plants totalling
14,400 MW in a record time of 27.5 months at the
cost of €6 billion.

shameful country !

I once read West Germany generated more Dan 50,000 MegaWatts n d citizens didn't even use much of it.

d govt had to plead wit every household dat dey will actually be compensated if dey used electricity more.

UNBELIEVABLE !! u use light, yet u will be paid money by d govt.

dey are human beings whose govt is truly 100 percent working n Truthful.

Nigeria is Hell in disguise

1 Like

Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by omenka(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
So we are going from fuel subsidy to electricity subsidy now. Isn't that going to be turned into another cash cow for super corrupt government officials?

This is not desirable.
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by michoim(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
BigSarah:
Why does the government have to implement sneaky and evil rules just to Appear smart!...No righteousness in governance sometimes I forget
What do you know? Poor you!
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Royalfurnitures: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
After three months,what happens??

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by michoim(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
saucespecies:
Then what will happen after 3 months?
Don't be a dullard. Read the report very well...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Brushstrokes20: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Arrant Bullcrap!.. Useless govt of self serving thieves and sadistic scums!
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Afamed: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
FarahAideed:
The fraud continues
The fraud was your PDP Govt that sold the Disco to those who have no biz in the management of power distribution
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by slivertongue: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
another scam
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Amankalizer(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is a clear case of "To pay Paul, you must rob Peter". It's okay. Keep passing the burden. By so doing, you leave corpses in your cupboards. It means that you are just passing time.
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by FarahAideed: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Afamed:

Must you wail?

But it's fraud!!!! Paying for rejected energy is is fraud ..
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
This labour representative are thinking with their anu and reason with their penis. Subsidized for three months and after three months what will now happen. After three months we will fall back to where we are avoiding to be?
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by protests: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Smart?
No.
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Afamed: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
FarahAideed:

But it's fraud!!!! Paying for rejected energy is is fraud ..
Keep quiet, you should ask your PDP who willingly dashed their sidechicks the distribution companies in the fist place.
Use your sense for once.
PDP started it Nigeria limited
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by emmydee(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
dre11:

DAILY TRUST

6 million for 200 million sounds like a good joke. What have you been doing over the years in manufacturing more metres? Now we will start struggling to secure metres!
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by solarview(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Boju-boju grin grin grin
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Brown02: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Buhari still remains the best president Nigeria has ever had. The man has integrity and has the masses at heart. Although he has his shortcomings like every human, he is generally good.

It was announced on Brekete family this morning that if you are a artisan or wanna start a business, you have 50,000 naira for you plus free CAC registration. If in Abuja, kindly go to the human rights radio galadimawa tomorrow morning for this opportunity.

Sai Baba!

Go to Ori oke baba abiye( stay there for 7 days)
Fast for 7 days
God will heal you of your insanity
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by ProfAmaben(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Funkybabee:

and if you are not in Abuja unkor. are u okay?

I want to open my outlet, tell your daddy bubu to give me 200k Pete and CAC registration. because that 50k is only for shop fees. atleast I will sell something inside it

You are a Yoruba girl and you should have some respect or courtesy for those older than you.

If you listen to news very well, you must have come across this information. It is for the 36 states, 6,166 people from each state.

Don't ever ask me if I'm okay, no be you dey feed me.
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by shegoon: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Confused govt I see here. You removed subsidy from PMS and now to Electricity tarrif. Another way of siphoning tax payers money ,waiting to hear the amount used to subsidize after the 3 month.
#ENDTOBADGOVERNANCE. Nothing is working with this government
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Funkybabee(f): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
ProfAmaben:

You are a Yoruba girl and you should have some respect or courtesy for those older than you.

If you listen to news very well, you must have come across this information. It is for the 36 states, 6,166 people from each state.

Don't ever ask me if I'm okay, no be you dey feed me.

I never heard if not I won't quote you. so tell us more
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by ProfAmaben(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Brown02:

Go to Ori oke baba abiye( stay there for 7 days)
Fast for 7 days
God will heal you of your insanity

You and your family should be healed first. Especially your father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG May Reduce Minimum Tax Rate Next Year / Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello / Why Did You Leave Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.