Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Advantages Of Early Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advantages Of Early Marriage (1978 Views)

Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... / Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? / The Power Of Early Morning Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Early Marriage by UFEDO95: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
My darling, marriage is not a bed of roses,it is not as we see it to be, thousands and millions of challenges comes,and at a point you get tired and ask yourself "why did I do this at this time?", "I should have waited", "how come I married this man/woman", If i had known better I wouldn't have ended up like this. ETC not in all cases but in most cases.i am not trying to discourage you bro.
I don't even know how to express it but I wish you good luck.but take it slowly hun.!!

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Marriage by bukatyne(f): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol, what did older men ever do to you?

Since we are talking about 'older' people, allow me to use this opportunity to wish you a Happy Super Duper Born-day cheesy

It's about time you removed that personal text on your profile, it's been two years dammnit gringrin

iJoke iJoke... cheesy

Do have a good one, cheerios...

Thanks a lot crackhaus . Shades of purple are my favorite nail polish colours smiley

If I add a 's', it would serve me for eight more years grin

Older men: they don't fit my idea of what a marriage should be.
Re: Advantages Of Early Marriage by crackhaus: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
bukatyne:

Thanks a lot crackhaus . Shades of purple are my favorite nail polish colours smiley

If I add a 's', it would serve me for eight more years grin

Older men: they don't fit my idea of what a marriage should be.
Lol, true...

You're welcome
Re: Advantages Of Early Marriage by Zoe99(f): 6:40am On Oct 20, 2020
If you were a lady,it would have been permissible.You are a guy, however and trust me, you're not ready.You might think you are but if you get in there, you'll discover that you were never ready in the first place.It has been proven that ladies attain emotional and mental maturity earlier than guys.Guys are expected to be the head of the home (traditionally). You'll have so many responsibilities on your shoulders.If you venture into this, you'll feel trapped and as though you're being limited or prevented from enjoying life.I see no reason why a guy should get married before 28 years of age.
Re: Advantages Of Early Marriage by TheArchangel(f): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2020
Zzor:
our fathers did and it turned out well,so?
It turned out well

Do tell undecided
Re: Advantages Of Early Marriage by TheArchangel(f): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Zzor:
For a man,you may be right but it's good for ladies who believe in marriage to marry early,the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.
What are the advantages?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocation Sales.. Neatly Used Household Items. / Why Are Women So Stingy With Money? / 15-year-old Boy Jailed For Molesting His 8-year-old Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.