Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... (646 Views)

Advantages Of Early Marriage / All Girls And Husband's Anger. / 80's And Early 90's Childhood Games And Toys. Great Memories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by tunjilee003: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
I went to Lagos last week after I left three years ago, I was so surprised with the change of things.. I saw many under age girls getting pregnant even before the age of sixteen...I was so obsessed and discouraged with this development and I decide to bring this to Nairaland...
Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
It is the over aged men that are shamelessly getting the under aged girls pregnant, such a shame

7 Likes

Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by chatinent: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Some took to prostitution to survive.

We live in a world without care; the men around would prefer having carnal knowledge with them and paying than helping them financially!

1 Like

Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by tunjilee003: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
It is the over aged men that are shamelessly getting the under aged girls pregnant, such a shame
those guys who got them pregnant are my age mates, we grew up together...
Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by tunjilee003: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
chatinent:
Some took to prostitution to survive.

We live in a world without care; the men around would prefer having carnal knowledge with them and paying than helping them financially!
to me, I feel these girls fancy the motherhood lifestyle, unknown to them, they are recycling the poverty syndrome....
Secondly,many parents nag alot, these might frustrate the girls and they feel there's need to explore life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by MufasaLion: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Its norms now. Sad!
Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by Liposure: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Don't blame the sperm donors alone. Some of these girls know what they are doing. To them, its all about birthing kids early.
Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by maureensylvia(f): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hmm
Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by HappyCreative(f): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
tunjilee003:
those guys who got them pregnant are my age mates, we grew up together...
and how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by tunjilee003: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
HappyCreative:
and how old are you?
Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by anthonyuncle(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
tunjilee003:
I went to Lagos last week after I left three years ago, I was so surprised with the change of things.. I saw many under age girls getting pregnant even before the age of sixteen...I was so obsessed and discouraged with this development and I decide to bring this to Nairaland ...

so what do you expect us to do about it?

are we the ones that are to buy condom for the lashers?

are we the ones that'll stop the lashees from opening their legs?
Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by tunjilee003: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
anthonyuncle:

so what do you expect us to do about it?
are we the ones that are to buy condom for the lashers?
are we the ones that'll stop the lashees from opening their legs?
if you don't have anything meaningful to say, go and sleep...
Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by HappyCreative(f): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
tunjilee003:

That's paedo behaviour if that's your age mates doing this.

1 Like

Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by CHoccolaTE: 1:35am On Mar 22, 2021
tunjilee003:
to me, I feel these girls fancy the motherhood lifestyle, unknown to them, they are recycling the poverty syndrome....
Secondly,many parents nag alot, these might frustrate the girls and they feel there's need to explore life.

Before nko?
Blame everybody else except the pedophile men impregnating them.
Blame the girls and their so called nagging parents instead.

Typical Nigerian man behavior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by Liposure: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
maureensylvia:
Hmm
oro di hmmm like they say in yoruba
Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by anthonyuncle(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
tunjilee003:
if you don't have anything meaningful to say, go and sleep...

what is your aim of bringing it here
Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by maureensylvia(f): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Liposure:
oro di hmmm like they say in yoruba

Lol explain pls
Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by Liposure: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
maureensylvia:

Lol explain pls
it means the matter is serious and you are short of what to say.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by mutter(f): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
It's a sad trend.
Unfortunately not much in place to help these young girls to pick up the pieces.
Re: Under Age Girls And Early Marriage... by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
tunjilee003:
I went to Lagos last week after I left three years ago, I was so surprised with the change of things.. I saw many under age girls getting pregnant even before the age of sixteen...I was so obsessed and discouraged with this development and I decide to bring this to Nairaland...

its a complex issue, 1st you have to look into why a sudden rise in teenage pregnancy, 2 Explore your finding eg poverty and education for example if there is poverty at home, there is a young chance basic simple things can charm the teenager and without education, protection is a unheard off

A rise in something means there is an underlining issue, those underlinings need to found and correct them

(1) (Reply)

Please Help,what Do I Do / 9 Insightful Tips That Can Help You Break Out Of Your Comfort Zone / SO SAD! Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding – (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.