Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson (16868 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by realstars: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
we de even us their name to calmdown sturbon children.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Odunolumide(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Shey na now you be people know. No be this country we all dey since. Nonsense upon ingredients.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Casabj66: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yes
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by HeadShot: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Where are those jobless yoots? When will you go to the national assembly to ensure they scrap the police force? grin

The worst thing that can happen to an independent is to lose his soul to the devil

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Brushstrokes20: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nice to know that Nig still has sane legislator!
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Adakintroy: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
because of the police you have not met arm robbers.

If you really have been meeting robbers as you have police you will know who to fear.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Elsueno: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Well, they Rob u legally afterall
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Eryyy92: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
People will just vomit any rubbish just for mass appeal. While I admit the NPF has some of the worst humans you'll ever come across, this is pure "playing to the gallery".
Who would you want as a guest between the two - a policeman or an armed robber? I want an honest answer.
We should be guided in our utterances undecided
Thank you my brother. I pray armed robbers should start visiting those people saying these things
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Litmus: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
The usual Nigerian predilections to exaggerations and rodomontade are no longer appropriate for these times and this generation. The former generation were generally more nuanced, lived experiences broader, relation with Nigeria’s cultural norms and values closer. They understood the colour and actual realties inherent in the Nigeria vocabulary were words are spoken and understood in context of our oral traditions with all its underlying humour. The current generation seem more rigid, gullible and unimaginative. They are prone to taking things at face value, running off emoting and tearing at their hairs.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by uuzba(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
shiwex:
Nigerians should go straight to the point. These protests has more to do than police brutality. It is about demanding an end to corruption, good governance, improve infrastructure, end to mismanaging public funds etc.......no light, no water, high cost of living, no good health facilities, no roads, massive looting by political elites and most importantly an efficient proactive president and not just a sign post that can't even come out and give press conferences.

NIGERIANS AWAKE
You just stated over 15 points there. It just too much for Nigerians right now. So one at a time, police first.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
shiwex:
Nigerians should go straight to the point. These protests has more to do than police brutality. It is about demanding an end to corruption, good governance, improve infrastructure, end to mismanaging public funds etc.......no light, no water, high cost of living, no good health facilities, no roads, massive looting by political elites and most importantly an efficient proactive president and not just a sign post that can't even come out and give press conferences.

NIGERIANS AWAKE

U cannot address all these issues at once in one struggle, neither can the government. Let’s take things one step at a time. Don’t cause chaos pls. We are not playing politics now. Obviously these issues will be tackled step by step.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Ayula911: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] 6,000 years for you
GOATandYAMtheory:
Where are those jobless yoots? When will you go to the national assembly to ensure they scrap the police force? grin

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by dalass(f): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
shiwex:

NIGERIANS AWAKE

Exactly. Its a protest against all societal injustices!

Like Nepotism, extortion in all forms by government itself. Police brutality. Political ineptitude, insecurity etc undecided

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Manofwisdom85(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by slivertongue: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
the mode of dressing and the way SARS officers comport themselves do not give them the look of police officers.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Karemarealty288(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
kolafijo:
This is because dem be advance armed robbers

Selected Armed Robbery Squad(SARS)

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by kingthreat(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
Seems Police presence in Nigeria has been quite good to deter crime that is why you guys are not scared of armed robbers. Pray everyday you do not witness armed robbers, then you will know why you call them real men of the underworld.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by adenigga(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Birds of the feathers!!!

Had it been that SARS get the opportunity you lawmakers have to rob Nigeria & Nigerians, maybe they would have been committing their brutality crimes in a coded manner you are carrying out yours.

Can this fellow declared his silly sitting allowance per day? Even for only contributing ''I seconded'' through out the plenary session, do you know how much they pocketed?

Some guys (SARS) sent out to track down armed robbers with inferior weapons compares to that of sophisticated ones in the hands of the men of the underworld, couples with poor remunerations & welfare packages will now not get frustrated seeing the lavish lifestyles our youths & some lawmakers & Governors children are displaying.

Lest I forget, Bubu's son, that out of bountifulness crashed down on top of his superbike, what happened next? Flown abroad for medical attention. How many children of those staking their lives for us enjoys that?

Where are our Political Scientists? Come out and talk sense to all these agberos in government. Explain the theory of ''FRUSTRATION & AGGRESSION'' to them in a simpler way maybe all this issues will be reduced to a barest minimum.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by PDPdestroyer(m): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Eryyy92:
Thank you my brother. I pray armed robbers should start visiting those people saying these things
They can't say amen grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by jossy1luv(f): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dem done ban sars tire befor but e nor Dey work. Are Dey bigger than d govt?

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Wisestoner007(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
This man na confirm and legit ODOGWU
I doff my hat
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Fmghewzy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

I pray God makes you feel the pain ,the families of the innocent people who lost their lives to police brutality and sars felt .You would have a reason to cry ,so shall it be to those insensitive idiots clamoring for the protest to end

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Ganzoh: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by ezechi24(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
good day my brothers and sisters....please before you call me a beggar I am not one...I've even assisted people on this plat form in my own little way...I have a little job I do to make ends meet but I've not been paid for two months now...I know you would say go look for another job ...bros where the work dey...so please I need a little assistant please,I have been soaking garri for three good days now...please I just need something that would at least take me till the end of this month ...anything will go a long way I beg una .....Ezemenyiba chibuike ....0028500395 ...unity bank God bless you guys....please.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by MoneyTrees(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
I get excited when I see Goat&YAMTheory, smiley wink;
Same feeling a niggarrr has watching NatGeo wild with a jumbo sized Mali kush (guava flavor)

Zombie People's World em keep thinking that frogs will one day jump backwards grin grin wink

GOATandYAMtheory:
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
That may be because they see the police as more desperate thieves than Robbers. grin grin
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Armed robber dey fear.

SARS kidnap and extort with impunity.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by tot(f): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Eryyy92:

Armed robbers (formal) and SARS (informal robbers) will visit you first.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Zane2point4(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
One good turn deserves another,if its not your turn to be shot by police maybe it might be your close relative.if u dont hv a voice to lend,keep quiet.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by ipswitch: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wonderfully true, FSARS terrorise us by day while police did theirs in the night.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by seanjy4konji: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Of course ooo...

To comot deh always do me somehow..I must
Have a mission...always wary of surroundings..

Haba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo / Naval Brutality At Sapele / Video Of Repentant Ex-Baby Seller Confessing To Having Sold 30 Babies In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.