Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson (16862 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
shiwex:
Nigerians should go straight to the point. These protests has more to do than police brutality. It is about demanding an end to corruption, good governance, improve infrastructure, end to mismanaging public funds etc.......no light, no water, high cost of living, no good health facilities, no roads, massive looting by political elites and most importantly an efficient proactive president and not just a sign post that can't even come out and give press conferences.

NIGERIANS AWAKE

oga oya lead let us follow you sir
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by 12inchess: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
It's very evident that the representatives are out of touch with the people. It took a protest for you to know that people fear sars more than armed robbers? As a representative what is your job? GTFOH
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by jenny005: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Where are those jobless yoots? When will you go to the national assembly to ensure they scrap the police force? grin
Insultive n abusive words. Learn to respect ur elders even if u dnt have one. U got me n dont allow the devil to use u next time. Pray to GOD so dat he will give u knowledge n not to be writing like one headless person wey no get brain
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by anayolity: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Jackyboy:
I lost my Elder bro and two of his friends in 1997, they were all students of RSUST. They were gunned down in cold blood by the Nigerian Police Force.
They Arrested 4 of them in their off camp hostel around chinda estate (front gate). One was released because he's dad also was a police officer, and killed the others. They were arrested by 4am b4 6am they've been killed and buried like dogs inside cemetery.
Day Breaking the next day, we got the news our bro was picked up by the police, normal thing you do is to carry food, water and we left for the station(Mile 1). On getting there they denied the incident that nothing like that and nobody is their custody, acting not knowing.
We literally went to all the stations in PH, my family and the other families too no avail, not knowing they've been killed in buried.
Long story short, families started writing in papers that they're looking for their kids, when they now see this families aren't ordinary and can stir things up on paper and radio, then internet wasn't the ish. They now published their's that they had shoot out with arm robbers that 3 was killed and one escaped you can imagine ppl children, money spent sending through sch gone. The released guy was in hiding all this while now later came out and exposed everything. DPo and team was arrested and all but our sons, brothers never came back home.

my bole wey i order done lap make e no cold make i chop get strength we dey lap Govt House PHC
#ENDSARS

Brodaly and you no retaliate ..... Kai!!!
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by CanadianNaija: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Jackyboy:
I lost my Elder bro and two of his friends in 1997, they were all students of RSUST. They were gunned down in cold blood by the Nigerian Police Force.
They Arrested 4 of them in their off camp hostel around chinda estate (front gate). One was released because he's dad also was a police officer, and killed the others. They were arrested by 4am b4 6am they've been killed and buried like dogs inside cemetery.
Day Breaking the next day, we got the news our bro was picked up by the police, normal thing you do is to carry food, water and we left for the station(Mile 1). On getting there they denied the incident that nothing like that and nobody is their custody, acting not knowing.
We literally went to all the stations in PH, my family and the other families too no avail, not knowing they've been killed in buried.
Long story short, families started writing in papers that they're looking for their kids, when they now see this families aren't ordinary and can stir things up on paper and radio, then internet wasn't the ish. They now published their's that they had shoot out with arm robbers that 3 was killed and one escaped you can imagine ppl children, money spent sending through sch gone. The released guy was in hiding all this while now later came out and exposed everything. DPo and team was arrested and all but our sons, brothers never came back home.

my bole wey i order done lap make e no cold make i chop get strength we dey lap Govt House PHC
#ENDSARS

So sorry for your loss. No family should have to go through this. That is why this impunity must end.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Armed robbers don't even fear police cos police is their friend. They work and in hand.
Police that is paid with out money to protect don't only help armed robbers but harrass us. Call them when you need them, they won't come. When they finally show they will start arresting everybody in the area. They will gather innocent passersby and extort them in the name of bail.
I remember them arresting a has 3 student in school uniform who was sent by his teacher the by snacks for her just across the road. That's how the called the parents to come and pail him with 100k. Last last the paid 5k to release the child.
What kind of police is that?
Both SARS and police are the same.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by aspirebig: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Is true to a large extent.

What about else armed robbers who are now recruited into the force to protect citizens.

#Inside life.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Jasperro(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
END SARS
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Emotionss: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Hndrrxxx:
Very good

God bless this man fr splashing out the uncomfortable truth bubu don't wanna hear

this your cat picture they always make my laugh laugh.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

this your cat picture they always make my laugh laugh.
grin grin
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Fourwinds: 2:44am On Oct 14, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Where are those jobless yoots? When will you go to the national assembly to ensure they scrap the police force? grin
you must be SARS (special armed robbery squad) operative
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Fourwinds: 2:53am On Oct 14, 2020
csn01:

What we all should have stand for is #EndPOLICEbrutality, not just #EndSARS, because from the onset, they said to us.
SARS will be reformed(2015),
restructured(2016),
reorganized (2017),
reformed(2018),
immediately disbanded(2019),
now dissolved(2020)...(who is fooling who?)
nonsense..you speak from both sides of your mouth
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Eryyy92: 3:00am On Oct 14, 2020
tot:

Armed robbers (formal) and SARS (informal robbers) will visit you first.
Hmm.
I prefer to be visited by SARS than armed robbers.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2020
Fourwinds:
nonsense..you speak from both sides of your mouth
did you leave your manners and courtesy of Facebook become coming to Nairaland?
you don't even read my comment or google it to know if it is true. you have a problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts 1,245 Live Cartridges Concealed In Bags Of Rice In Ogun State / 10 Suspected Robbers Killed In Lagos In 12 Days - Vanguard / Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.