Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder (19830 Views)

See How Much I Am Charged For Electricity Despite Less Than 6hrs Daily Supply / Police Command Detains 5 Officers Attached To Burna Boy For Attempted Murder / Police Arraigns Precious Chikwendu Over Attempted Murder Of Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by Prechgold1180(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tottenham use goals cover our eye
Police still use slap cover our eye
Is it a crime to be a man u fan

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by kennethfranc(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
That's commendable
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by PandCEnergy: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Why are they released unaccountably? They ought to take responsibility for their crimes.

It's abuse of power for the governor to order the attorney general to obstruct and squash justice.
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by slivertongue: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
The police in Ogun State on Monday, October 12, charged the three #EndSARS protesters with attempted murder and vandalizing a Lexus Sports Utility Vehicle worth N100 million. The three protesters identified as Adeniji Sodiq (25), Mutairu Faruq (19), and Olatoye Joseph (23) were also accused of using dangerous weapons during the protest.
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by Binarytimes: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Attemped murder for what na ?
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by LeitaP: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Why are they released unaccountably? They ought to take responsibility for their crimes.

It's abuse of power for the governor to order the attorney general to obstruct and squash justice.

Even breached a court order to make matte worse.
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by BabaO2: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ogun state governor is so dumb for my liking. Kai i was rooting for this guy during the election:
Lagos state secured release for the arrested SARS protesters yesterday, ogun state just knew she had to do samething over 24 hours.
Lagos State demanded tax from Laycon, Ogun state follow them after 24 hours to demand for same.
Lagos state reopened schools/churches, Ogun state follow a week after .
It still dey pain me of 5m+ over 25m house+Youth ambasadioral to champion of society moral decadence (Laycon) while millions are sufferring.
5m will give hundreds of failed portions of roads long standing palliatives till next year with just 20tons of gravel of less than 200k each

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by Muftimenk: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
I smell revolution

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by mybtc: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
WOW!! this is nice

after reading you can trade your btc with

MYBTCNG
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by Ngozioma(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
cool cool cool This is the only tangible thing this Governor has achieved since this year.

Aṣeyọri ti ọdunrun ọdun
tongue

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by harmony75: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
three great governors we have in Nigeria.. this OYo state, Ogun and Lagos state they're close to their..thank you Sir.
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by pacino26(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Attempted murder, destruction of publci/private property, possession of weapons

This is how the youths get roped in. From one small act like that you're a goner. Now imagine if na SARS hold these guys! Police already filed for a 60 detention order to conclude investigations so they didn't even investigate before coming with the charges sef.

By virtue of location they are charged!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by MansoryMX(m): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
I have been having serious rethink on why some of our governors ain’t performing because all of them are in Lowkey support of this movements by we the youths. I think our problems are coming from the godfatherism, presidency, armed forces and legislators. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
slimfit1:
Sara's are not our problem. Senators, legislatures, politician and judges are. Buhari failed to fire IG for failure the police or Sars get the blame.
The police is supposed to have an internal affairs officers that travel around monitoring the conducts and activities of the police, you don't need a genius to figure that out.

The IG failed to do that and the foolish president refuses to fire the incompetent IG both are incompetent obviously.
The president is our problem not the Sars, because if the president was firing IGs they would sit up. This government continue to reward failure, we have another clueless president in Buhari.

".... So pissed off she ain't even spelling shit right
I text her back, and tell her it's life..."
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by Divinesupply: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
EVERCUTE:
Hmm! If Buhari fails to do something about the state of the nation at this point in time, this might be the real 'change' we have been talking about. This is year 2020, not 1994. This is supposed to be a democracy, not military rule. This 'whoever can die' attitude of his will do more harm than good.

It's interesting what it looks like in a democratic nation!
At this point a country with a leader should have taken drastic measures to assuage the tempo in the air raging from this daily protest...
I wonder what is keeping our Leader.
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by ezechi24(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
good day my brothers and sisters....please before you call me a beggar I am not one...I've even assisted people on this plat form in my own little way...I have a little job I do to make ends meet but I've not been paid for two months now...I know you would say go look for another job ...bros where the work dey...so please I need a little assistant please,I have been soaking garri for three good days now...please I just need something that would at least take me till the end of this month ...anything will go a long way I beg una .....Ezemenyiba chibuike ....0028500395 ...unity bank God bless you guys....please.
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by ghettochild(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
They are quick to charge the masses to court but if police kill the masses.. It takes so many just e for this justice for that before prosecution
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by Mutemenot(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
slimfit1:
Sara's are not our problem. Senators, legislatures, politician and judges are. Buhari failed to fire IG for failure the police or Sars get the blame.
The police is supposed to have an internal affairs officers that travel around monitoring the conducts and activities of the police, you don't need a genius to figure that out.

The IG failed to do that and the foolish president refuses to fire the incompetent IG both are incompetent obviously.
The president is our problem not the Sars, because if the president was firing IGs they would sit up. This government continue to reward failure, we have another clueless president in Buhari.

They have IGP Team on that purpose but they ended chasing street boys and, the funny thing is that they operate from local stations where they are meant to monitor
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by Abatemtem(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sameercarter:
They were innocent before na, police just rope them..
Abeg which Lexus SUV worth 100 million Naira
G570 2018 upwards...plus shipping o

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by Obichukwuu: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
non of our business. Ndi ofe mmanu matter cheesy
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by Awhy4u(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
you can imagine, and you call these people our friend, omo Nigeria no be home aswear to God
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by ehirosplusbiz(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Like say the police man na Chelsea fan
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by abigail97651: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
They are quick to charge the masses to court but if police kill the masses.. It takes so many just e for this justice for that before prosecution
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by hardbody: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Muftimenk:
I smell revolution

You get catarrh.

Nigerians will rather run inside the wall than fight back. Wait until tear gas is introduced. There will be no revolution, not because it is not due but rather no one wants to take the lead and be a martyr.
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by Lovelive: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
tot:
Government don buy market.

All these paid govt apologists roaming about the whole place posting rubbish on nairaland, people can see through you now. Useless beings.
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by cray91(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
i no know for them oo. mesef wonder i kon dey google lexus wey worth 100million

Naija police can lie ehn

na same way dem dey plant weed, coc and some other stuffs to implicate innocent people on street
Sameercarter:
They were innocent before na, police just rope them..
Abeg which Lexus SUV worth 100 million Naira

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by LivingSage: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
But why would they vandalize vehicle in a protest to end SARS? Senselessness
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by davillian(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nigerian police don use blow close the guy on red eye
Re: Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder by Sameercarter(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abatemtem:

G570 2018 upwards...plus shipping o
���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 Budget: FG Votes N500b For Social Welfare / Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders / FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.