Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Viable Is The National Assembly? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Viable Is The National Assembly? (258 Views)

Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] / Senators Attempt To Reconvene The National Assembly. / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Viable Is The National Assembly? by Emmanuelcann: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2020
Dear compatriots, I just read a memo stating that the country is likely to be challenged in meeting the cost of paying our legislators at the national assembly, Abuja due to paucity of funds for their very extravagant allowances. This cannot be allowed to happen! Can it be that Nigerians don't care? Or are we of the opinion that they serve no purpose? I propose the setting up of a gofundme to raise the necessary billions of naira to ensure that our politicians can live a privileged and depraved lifestyle at our expense because they are serving us after all! Who's with me?

(1) (Reply)

Uk Was Funding Sars Unit in Nigeria / Endcorruption Not Endsars / Lmao: Seems Govt New Strategy Is Hoodlum To Attack Police And Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.