Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC (16287 Views)

Human Right Activist, Silas Joseph Onu, Analysed The Petition Of APM Against APC / House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by Doraty1(f): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
APM loses Rep member to APC

Members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the House of Representatives increased on Tuesday when Hon. Kolawole Lawal (APM, Ogun) joined the ruling party.

Lawal, in a letter to the House read by Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila, said he was dumping the APM because of existing factions in the party.

The Speaker asked Deputy Minority Leader, Tobi Okechukwu, if he had any objection to the defection.

Okechukwu told the Speaker he should obey the provisions of the Constitution and declare the seat of the lawmakers vacant.

But the Speaker asked: “Do you remember when 48 members dumped the APC and joined the PDP? Do you remember what I said and what you told me? Why did you not raise the constitutional issue then?”

Okechukwu replied: “Mr Speaker, I remembered. It was apparent that the APC was factionalised then.”

The Speaker however overruled him, saying: “This issue was raised last week. In any case, your observation is noted and also refused to allow Him.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/apm-loses-rep-member-to-apc/amp/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
They're all the same. Seeking for their own interests and never for the masses. We need people who are selfless and would work. We need a positive change of people jor.

What angers me the most is that they don't do anything but they loot and throw it on the faces of people. Their arrogance irritates me. Being that they have impoverished nigerians, they now use our male youths as thugs and females as prostitutes. This they've done to turn themselves to gods so that they can be worshipped where little food is thrown by them to the people (unlike Europe and Asia where hunger is being chased away and the leaders are even more powerful). No! These ones are wicked! They are selfish! No youth should cooperate with any of them. They must go

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by quickberry(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin

Welcome on board.....karin kapo, yiye ni nyeni

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by slivertongue: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
he transferred to APC fc so as to play in the champions league. sadly his new club doesn't have a full time coach. even the dressing room is in crisis. he may end up going on loan to gain playing time.....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by Thommas9(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
They have started
Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by WoundedLamb: 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lol... these ones are still defecting. I guess they can comfortably move around since the political parties in Africa do not have any core ideologies they are known for. They don't even have a spot on the political spectrum. Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
I see a serious revolution coming. and for those of

you doubting, have you read about the Arab spring

and studied how it started? A time is coming
when Men/Women will wish they were Nigerians

John Elton prophesied it about forty years ago. In his words which I'll paraphrase. "Nigeria will be known for corruption all over the world. The name Nigeria will be synonymous to corruption. But in a short while, Nigeria will rise again, anyone who lays hold of a Nigerian will say I will go with you...............

Let's keep praying for the ongoing revolution

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by QueenEstherh(f): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
S
E
L
F
I
S
H

M
A
N

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by Jeremiahgynag(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Imaging what it means to stack up airtime and data that will be more than enough for you
Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by johnero353(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please moderators drop the #Endsars protest happening in Uyo...

2 Likes

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
all of these politicians are just same wine with different bottle whether APC or PDP all of them nah the same .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by Owaincouncil: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Transfer window no dey close for this politician. Na wa o
Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by helinues: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
At least Amosun and his guys played matured politics after losing the majority of the position they vyed for during the last election.

The development of Ogun state is Paramount like Paramount FM

7 Likes

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by Nellybank(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Stupid people
Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by Ay77(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
G
Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by nyiamfrank: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2020

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by Golan007: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
Shed4peace:

John Elton prophesied it about forty years ago. In his words which I'll paraphrase. "Nigeria will be known for corruption all over the world. The name Nigeria will be synonymous to corruption. But in a short while, Nigeria will rise again, anyone who lays hold of a Nigerian will say I will go with you...............

[/s]

Stop spamming.

3 Likes

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
The governor of Ogun State is an APC member, definitely he will feel out of place

It will take a brave and courageous man to remain there (APM)

Definitely, he's not

2 Likes

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by ProDessigns(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
cool
Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by twosquare(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Plenty plenty prophecies...abegi...not all prophecies come to pass if the owners don't respond to it. E go fade.
Shed4peace:

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by BigSarah(f): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lol, APM?
Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by Afamed: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by naptu2: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
It seems the speaker loves taunting the minority leader with this memory. He brings it up every time.

2 Likes

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by smicc: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Let's keep praying for the ongoing revolution.
It's high time we revolt against these bunch of corrupt leaders!
All we need now is RESTRUCTURING!
Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by Royalfurnitures: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Better for him,who know APM

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by Afamed: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
smicc:
Let's keep praying for the ongoing revolution.
It's high time we revolt against these bunch of corrupt leaders!
All we need now is RESTRUCTURING!
What actually do you know about restructuring?

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by BossLadystore(f): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
How his defection help Nigeria? Abegii
Re: Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC by kuntash: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Let them keep defecting..

Their protest to be removed go soon Reach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Seek Emergency Declaration On Ritual Killings, Blame Nollywood / 2023 Presidency: SWAGA Says No To APC Consensus Candidacy / Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.