Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) (36461 Views)

EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba / Security Guard Tiwa Savage In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) by eddyslim(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
More big ups to Vector the Viper. Lafiaji.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) by hekkyboi: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Shortyy:
I thought this SARS has been dissolved? What are they still clamouring for? I'd prefer they change the protest to something else. Maybe Endasuu strike or end bad governance.
calm down it's getting there. can't you see it ni?
Re: EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
UncleHaba22:
We dey come grin grin

#endineed2kurgently
Can I get 5k from you ?
Re: EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) by UncleHaba22: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Naughtysite:

Can I get 5k from you ?

U say?
Re: EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) by DaFuhrer(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Everybody sha won trend.....Dead bones are rising

Re: EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) by Lordjulius(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Frankice:
One of Nigeria's leading rappers, Vector leads End SARS protest in Obalende, Lagos state..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHs59S3fmSM
All we need right now in this country is a young and vibrant leader.....the youths can vote these old fools out of power with the way we went about this sars thing....let the youths work together come 2023 and reform Nigeria as a country let's make this country great....the big question now is who is that person?a youth who knows d pains of the masses not of selfish interest....vector,falz,davido,burna boy,wizkid,young men who made this protest workout let's come together and vote a youth president.....
Re: EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) by Lordjulius(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
These old men can't do magic without the youths trust me....let's make this country great...the president of France is just 42 years of age...and he is doing okay...France is among one of the highest paying country in the world...dey have a good minimum wage.....
Re: EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) by greypencils: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
BurnaBoy go cast if e no protest #endsars
Re: EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) by darediamond(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Frankice:
One of Nigeria's leading rappers, Vector leads End SARS protest in Obalende, Lagos state..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHs59S3fmSM
I like this "Reform YOUR police" not the police.

Vector really understands what the police stands for and which is one of the tool being used by north to surpress, terrorize and intimidate all we Southerners.

I know by now, North-dominated nigeria armies resting in barracks spread all across S.W, S.S and S.E must have been alerted about the the inevitable ( SOUTH REVOLT AGAINS NORTH)
Re: EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) by CavemanDefuturo: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2020
Nice one vector!

#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of some of the Political class.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria
Re: EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) by Sami76: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
#EndPoliceBrutality#
I can never forget what I went thru in the hands of Policemen at Alagbon (Homicide Department)..
In May 2018, I was handcuffed, blindfolded dragged out of the cell after 14days into sienna.. and they drove me down from Lagos to Delta state to be precise Aragba Orogun village to exhume my late dad's corpse with the excuse of autopsy report, Meanwhile they have made plan with their fellow Policemen(Cousins) to transfer my late dad's body to a different state, all because of properties..
Thank God the youth's in my village Aragba Orogun did not allow them because the Policemen said the body will never be returned after autopsy(cause of their own Agenda)

The police Brutality on me continued. They still handcuffed, blindfolded me and drove all the way from delta to Benin to detain me in a police cell in Benin for two nights after they which brought me back to Lagos cell at Alagbon.

All this transpired because two Policemen(cousins) had eyes on my late dad's property, So they Alleged Me, My kid sis, My brother and my old mother for ours dad death..
Our late dad died in his own house where neither of us don't live with him but because it's was a caucus report. They took it upon themselves not to do the proper investigation instead took the laws upon themselves to maltreat me, my brother and My Old mother(they took of one of her tooth in the process of beating her.)

When our lawyer filed a case of unlawful detention and infringing on fundamental human right against them..
They quickly filed a case of Murder against us.
Where we detained in kiriki prison,
Thank God for the judge who granted us bail..
The case is still on..
I am out here to join fellow citizens who have been abused and dehumaned by Nigerian Police to say no to POLICE BRUTALITY.
#Vectorurheaddeythere
Re: EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) by Kolade13(m): 2:05am On Oct 17, 2020
viper u try

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary: Burial Of Emeka Morocco Maduka Announced (Photo) / Efe, Marvis & Soma With Bisola & Her Family (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.