Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets (37614 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos / Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Realpapimula: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wonderful
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Owode1: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
If u want a sugar mummy or want to travel to Italy, call 09064646723.

Serious and interested people only. Call now as slots are limited!
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by khvnggift(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
HeadShot:
Useless clout chasers
IDC if u re older than me
U jst need to stop been foolish . Haba .
If ee no affect u today no mean say ee no go affect u tmrw.
Be wise
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by TommyAnthem(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
#end-touting/Agbero
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
khvnggift:
Meanwhile .
Where is kiss Daniel and co ? .
#Endpolicebrutality

The change starts with you and not with Kiss Daniel.
Do your own part first, that's what counts and not what other's are doing or not doing

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mokason28:
point and kill?
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Burgerlomo: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
But the IG don disbanded the SARS few days ago now, so why are they protesting again?
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by dublinkmy6: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Belated.

Could have made it worthwhile by referencing a different but relevant issue like #restructureNigeria.

Btw, our celebrities have shown they can be good struggle influences. Nigerian youths could do with that as a leverage in righting some of the wrongs in our national life.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by seunlier(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Why this guy like fat fat sunglasses
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Arabs999: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
#ENDSARS is over.
Now is #EndPoliceBrutality..
#EndIllegalArrest..
#EndPoliceExtortion..
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Jh0wsef(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
yungsmart:
I think there is more to this protest..... For damn sake sars has been dissolved by the IGP and confirmed by the president.....
Of what cause is this protest for, i need a valid explanation undecided

I'm yet to understand.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Jh0wsef(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Burgerlomo:
But the IG don disbanded the SARS few days ago now, so why are they protesting again?

I tire my brother.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Merimental(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Okuda:
the way this guy dey copy him brother eh....go beg am abeg..

After all he is copying his "BROTHER". com rain com shine dey 4eva remain brothers.

Kudos Mr P.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Kaiser20: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
Trendy247:
Na now this one wake
If you really understand the level of marketing and propaganda going on you will realize that some Nigerians just wanted to use #END SARS as a hidden agenda. Some politicians even used the Pandemic to blow.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by ibedun: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
yungsmart:
I think there is more to this protest..... For damn sake sars has been dissolved by the IGP and confirmed by the president.....

They are bloody Biafrans! Yoruba people have tolerated too much nonsense!!!!!
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yesterday, we witnessed Police Brutality and proof that the #EndSARS battle is far from over. It is not just about the Unit but the mechanism behind.

Torture,
Extortion,
Intimidation,
Rape,
Kidnapping
Etc

Are all still carried out by officers meant to protect citizens. Redeploying SARS officials is not the answer to the cries of the Nigerian youth.

As for Wike, he was always a dictating tyrant.

Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by slick708(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
dynicks:
Even animals are not left behind!....The level and hunger and corruption embedded in the very bone marrow of each Nigerian especially the so called leaders are over shocking!!

Abeg make revolution kick off!! Everyone should head to asorock!!
Na animal wey protest we go name king of the jungle�

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by khvnggift(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
byrron:

The change starts with you and not with Kiss Daniel do your own part first, that's what counts and not what other's are doing or not doing

Am trying my best .

Since am not allowed to go protest
I do post them on my social media

U won't even believe most of my friends on Facebook haven't even heard of the protest .

That app is boring mehn
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Shadysen: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
where's that one that said he's a street Lord in Lagos olamide!
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Meedon: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Kennitrust(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lovelies1:
Government want to move forward or backward which one do every youth with a good style of life is a fraud
Shows that this current administration lacks what it takes to provide better life amenities and shows the current administration have to idea to improve the life of every youth that's why they are surprised when a youth lives large
Cause what we have in the present administration is loops of archaic dead brain
And some of this old fools that still support SARS are professors in University

undecided
no punctuation marks...

No meaning to your write-ups

Lol... People plenty hiaoo
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
froshroy:
They'll do anything for clout
[/s]
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by ayolayo0405(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
#EndNigeria
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by seanjy4konji: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
I wish Nigeria fit just better.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
yungsmart:

Nigeria is 60 years old. Tell me what there is to celebrate. And are we now going forward or backwards.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hello people.

Am an interior Designer : I design your space
I offer services like : •POP & Interior painting •installation of 3D panel, 3D/wallpapers, wooden & Laminated floor •Themes Creation with Lightning , LCD Panel & floating shelves. Furniture Creation, Plan, Layout & Placement.

Call or WhatsApp : zero7zero169611zero1

1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by cray91(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
it is simple! Police brutality is Under #endsars protest okay

Don't make issue out from what's not
csn01:

What we all should have stand for is #EndPOLICEbrutality, not just #EndSARS, because from the onset, they said to us.
SARS will be reformed(2015),
restructured(2016),
reorganized (2017),
reformed(2018),
immediately disbanded(2019),
now dissolved(2020)...(who is fooling who?)
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by cray91(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
haha
davodyguy:
Bloggers and abuse of the word 'storm'

No be only storm, na thunder
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by gadgetarena: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
cool cool cool cool NA SOOOO!!!

Anyways

With N30k my company will install a Vehicle Tracking functionalities that will enable you:

1. Track & Monitor from 1 - 500 vehicles in a single Android app.
2. Use the Android app to lock the ignition of your vehicle to disable the engine start by unauthorized persons.
3. Create a Virtual fence around your vehicle, once it moves out of the predefined are, your phone starts beeping.
4. Monitor and locate your vehicle in realtime with updated Map server via our Android app, wherever your car is.
5. Browse and playback History of places your car has visited for the day or previous day's.

And so much more...

No hidden charges and we provide service maintenance and 24 hours customer support.

WhatsApp or Call: 0 8 0 2 3 9 2 0 1 1 7
www.smatgtech.com
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Was he singing? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill Celebrates Grandma, Mum, Rosy Meurer On Mother’s Day (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Looking Too Skinny In New Photo, As Fans React / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Her New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.