Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets (37524 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos / Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Vitamin17(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
undecided
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Wisestoner007(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Baba self dey take selfie with his tongue wagging
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by softsoul22(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
#Endpolicebrutality #EndCorruptionInPolitics #Endbadgoverrnment #EndBokoharam #FixourRefinaries #StopExtortion #ReformPolice #CreateJobs #ChangeBeginswithyou #EndCybercrime #PayMinumumWages #FixBadroads #EndinproperTaxation #PayTeachers #RestructueNPA #RestructureCustoms #FixApapaRoads. Among all check my signature...
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
ibedun:

They are bloody Biafrans! Yoruba people have tolerated too much nonsense!!!!!

O gba dun rara! Are the biafrans oppressing you? They want freedom but you want us to be enslaved continuously with the Fulanis just because fake relationship. We Yorubas must break the yoke of slavery, we are not cowards!

What is the motive behind the escalated brutality of the SARS on only the Southerners right from 2015? What motive is behind BH members' freedom? What motive is behind increment of VAT and power rate? What motive is behind nepotic appointments? What motive is behind Fulanis being fully armed while declaring armless IPOB and Amotekun terrorist and illegal respectively? What motive is behind Northerners protesting against ENDSARS? What motive is behind aproval of palliative funds to the poorest homes (mostly North)?

Think out well abeg!

JUST PRAY THIS CONTINUOUS PROTEST FAVOURS YOU AND I, WHETHER BY RESTRUCTURE OR DISINTEGRATION.. NO TIME AGAIN!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by RealEzee(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
froshroy:
They'll do anything for clout
at least them no dey here dey type clout, do something in ur own corner no let bad belle kill u b4 Sars

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by ibedun: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wolgrace:

O gba dun rara! Are the biafrans oppressing you? They want freedom but you want us to be enslaved continuously with the Fulanis just because fake relationship. We Yorubas must break the yoke of slavery, we are not cowards!

What is the motive behind the escalated brutality of the SARS on only the Southerners right from 2015? What motive is behind BH members' freedom? What motive is behind increment of VAT and power rate? What motive is behind nepotic appointments? What motive is behind Fulanis being fully armed while declaring armless IPOB and Amotekun terrorist and illegal respectively? What motive is behind Northerners protesting against ENDSARS? What motive is behind aproval of palliative funds to the poorest homes (mostly North)?

Think out well abeg!

JUST PRAY THIS CONTINUOUS PROTEST FAVOURS YOU AND I, WHETHER BY RESTRUCTURE OR DISINTEGRATION.. NO TIME AGAIN!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Bro I hear you loud and clear, and I am impressed and accept your correction. However please make these objectives CLEAR to the government and the powers that be.

Saying end police brutality is nonsense and meaningless!!!

And mo gbadun daada!
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by ibedun: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
softsoul22:
#Endpolicebrutality #EndCorruptionInPolitics #Endbadgoverrnment #EndBokoharam #FixourRefinaries #StopExtortion #ReformPolice #CreateJobs #ChangeBeginswithyou #EndCybercrime #PayMinumumWages #FixBadroads #EndinproperTaxation #PayTeachers #RestructueNPA #RestructureCustoms #FixApapaRoads. Among all check my signature...

Too many objectives would kill your protests. At the moment the protest are not properly organised or coordinated. No head or tail and participants have different agenda or objectives.
The government will exploit these weaknesses.

cc wolgrace
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by IAMPEDRO: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
NEWSREPORT:
Peter Okoye hit the street with ENDSARS campaign: pictures & video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVxtbU5O8eY

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1315959633240965123
I remembered those days when you and your lovely brother were Psquare, you both did "OGA POLICE" Good song, Good lyrics. CHAMP! grin
NEWSREPORT:
Peter Okoye hit the street with ENDSARS campaign: pictures & video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVxtbU5O8eY

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1315959633240965123
I remembered those days when you and your lovely brother were Psquare, you both did "OGA POLICE" Good song, Good lyrics. CHAMP!
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by darediamond(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
Yesterday, we witnessed Police Brutality and proof that the #EndSARS battle is far from over. It is not just about the Unit but the mechanism behind.

Torture,
Extortion,
Intimidation,
Rape,
Kidnapping
Etc

Are all still carried out by officers meant to protect citizens. Redeploying SARS officials is not the answer to the cries of the Nigerian youth.

As for Wike, he was always a dictating tyrant.

You are the only one seeing the bigger picture but not clearly!
It is just about the mechanism behind Dads, it about what the whole force units of Nigeria really represents.

They are tools o in true sense Surpress we Southerners.

Remember Nigeria Military, Police etc Force are dominated by Hausa Fulanis.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Adakintroy: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yes another very oppressed celebrity.

Them use Una take de catch trips.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by darediamond(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
ayolayo0405:
#EndNigeria
A da ra fun ee!!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
ibedun:

Bro I hear you loud and clear, and I am impressed and accept your correction. However please make these objectives CLEAR to the government and the powers that be.

Saying end police brutality is nonsense and meaningless!!!

And mo gbadun daada!

You see diverse of tribes and religions protesting, you call it pro-biafra protest. So be it, likewise oduduwa repuplic since oduduwa citizens are part of the protest too.

Why is the North quiet? Why against ENDSARS? So, they are not clamouring for regional state or restructure because of what reason? They know the fodio script very well and have been taught in their religious and indigenous institutions, reason they are always against the South's activism. Chibok girls is a case study on why the Northerners didn't react but South did.

-See, ENDSARS protest is just a faint picture of the coming event. Fearlessness is conceived today. We are gradually making it clear about total revolution of the country! Farabale

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by MNDY(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
yungsmart:
I think there is more to this protest..... For damn sake sars has been dissolved by the IGP and confirmed by the president.....
Of what cause is this protest for, i need a valid explanation undecided

NIGERIA is not working.
That's where the main bitterness lies.
We want a Restructuring or a Breakup. Or even Buhari to step down. EndSARS is but just an avenue.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
ibedun:

Too many objectives would kill your protests. At the moment the protest are not properly organised or coordinated. No head or tail and participants have different agenda or objectives.
The government will exploit these weaknesses.

cc wolgrace

You are right.. But until you climb each step to the end, one doesn't get to the end of all steps with one..

All what you posts all points to TOTAL REVOLUTION. Funny thing is that you can't list all because they are numerous but its all about revolutional protest..

Now, microscopic view from each step, #ENDSARS is one of the listed hashtag protests above, therefore ENDSARS protest is one step that leads to next or others.. Its like a warm up exercise preparing for the main event since all the steps are corrupt, and the only means to tackle them all at once is TOTAL REVOLUTION.

Can you tackle them one after the other in our decayed, rotten, corrupt and lawless system? No way! RevolutionNow is the way out. We're same
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by ibedun: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wolgrace:

You are right.. But until you climb each step to the end, one doesn't get to the end of all steps with one..

All what you posts all points to TOTAL REVOLUTION. Funny thing is that you can't list all because they are numerous but its all about revolutional protest..

Now, microscopic view from each step, #ENDSARS is one of the listed hashtag protests above, therefore ENDSARS protest is one step that leads to next or others.. Its like a warm up exercise preparing for the main event since all the steps are corrupt, and the only means to tackle them all at once is TOTAL REVOLUTION.

Can you tackle them one after the other in our decayed, rotten, corrupt and lawless system? No way! RevolutionNow is the way out. We're same

What I am seeing is total anarchy, at least for the moment. Until the civil society structure, the Obas, the local kings, the governors, organised unions, market men and women etc etc join you, you are nothing but anarchists that the FG will use the military to put down but will not be easy because the country is badly divided.

Nigeria is looking precarious.

If you bring the system down na hunger go kee all of you. Remember Nigeria doesn’t produce even 40% of the local food consumption, the ports will be closed and commerce will grind to a halt.......
Hmmmm......
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Carlyscales: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
yungsmart:
I think there is more to this protest..... For damn sake sars has been dissolved by the IGP and confirmed by the president.....
kwantinuu looking for explanation.

I bet you if your siblings were killed by SARS, you wouldn't accept this lip service by Buhari n IGP

Nothing is dissolved, they have been dissolving, reforming and rebranding SARS since 2016.

These set of leaders are bunch of liars with no conscience.

You mean to tell me that Buhari, Osibanjo and IGP didn't know of all atrocities that SARS have been committing

OSibanjo rebranded it to FSARs and ignored the cry of innocent and defenseless youths they've been killing since then.

Y didn't they do anything since , until someone was murdered before our push and start president came to read that uninspiring and discouraging speech

Buhari was busy budgeting 10.2b for aso rock electrical/mechanical maintenance n renovation for 2021 budget and appointing a shameless asslicker like mrs Onichie as inec commissioner. When the youths are crying blood on end SARS.

in summary, the people do not trust this government and others anymore.And the revolution is finally here. It's time to push out these old cargos and take our destiny in our hand.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Carlyscales: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:
which SARS they won end again? the one dissolved by IGP?

Nothing is dissolved, they have been dissolving, reforming and rebranding SARS since 2016.

You mean to tell me that Buhari, Osibanjo and IGP didn't know of all atrocities that SARS have been committing

OSibanjo rebranded it to FSARs and ignored the cry of innocent and defenseless youths they've been killing since then.

Y didn't they do anything since , until someone was murdered before our push and start president came to read that uninspiring and discouraging speech

Buhari was busy budgeting 10.2b for aso rock electrical/mechanical maintenance n renovation for 2021 budget and appointing a shameless asslicker like mrs Onichie as inec commissioner. When the youths are crying blood on end SARS.

in summary, the people do not trust this government and others anymore.And the revolution is finally here. It's time to push out these old cargos and take our destiny in our hand.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Carlyscales: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Burgerlomo:
But the IG don disbanded the SARS few days ago now, so why are they protesting again?

look the youths just discovered that the real problem is bad leadership and police brutality.

IGP just absolved these same dead minded SARS officials into other Nigeria police depts to continue terrorising us as police brutality.

Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Burgerlomo: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Carlyscales:

look the youths just discovered that the real problem is bad leadership and police brutality.

IGP just absolved these same dead minded SARS officials into other Nigeria police depts to continue terrorising us as police brutality.

You have a point bro or sis.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
ibedun:

What I am seeing is total anarchy, at least for the moment. Until the civil society structure, the Obas, the local kings, the governors, organised unions, market men and women etc etc join you, you are nothing but anarchists that the FG will use the military to put down but will not be easy because the country is badly divided.

Nigeria is looking precarious.

If you bring the system down na hunger go kee all of you. Remember Nigeria doesn’t produce even 40% of the local food consumption, the ports will be closed and commerce will grind to a halt.......
Hmmmm......

We experienced hunger during total lockdown for two months. We've been experiencing it before then and till now. Has anything change?

You have no knowledge about history of protests.. ENDSARS protest is a step to the greater one where market men and women, and other masses will join.. Obas and local kings are government controlled, so expect nothing from them.

Many are joining gradually..
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Throwback: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
yungsmart:

Is bail now truly free at the police stations?

Are the checkpoints outside every police station in Nigeria not still collecting N50 from commercial drivers, and more money from cargo conveying vehicles?

We has ended SARS, it is now time to demand an end to police tyranny.

Then we will move to the uselessness of our political leadership and government.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by SAMBARRY: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
yungsmart:
dissolved is not the same as END.it should end because a leopard can never change its spot.a disbanded SARS is still SARS.just like the way NEPA was changed to PHCN.only name changed, character was still the same.we are no longer deceived again
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by olajide21: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sarmiz24:
EndBadGovernment

Your head is very correct. I wish we used to opportunity to protest for bad governance too. Now that SARS is now SWAT in less than a week, would anything change?

Na change of Governance be the loko
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Value2Ethics: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
The SMART thing to do now, is demonstrate against low salary, poor training and poor accommodation of police officers and army personals.

That might win Nigerians the loyalty of Nigeria Security Forces members away from politicians

#IncreasePoliceArmySalary
#QualityTrainingArmyPolice
#QualityPoliceArmyAccomodarion
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Butoneday2(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sarmiz24:
EndBadGovernment
#EndNigeria
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by Earnonline7: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
oh
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by EMMY76: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Since I was born this is the first time am seeing nigerian youths coming together to fight for something.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by raddyworld: 3:17am On Oct 14, 2020
The major problem is not only end SARS but Reformation of our law that bind the police force. Police will still continue to harass people and as well fill the gap of the Sars to threaten yahoo guys. Yahoo guys in film making, music and various sectors hide under the disguise of people who had genuine reasons for END SARS.
Sars need to be disband bcus of thier atrocities
So also yahoo guys will bring more harm to the future of this nation than anything bcus when the stuff is not working again they will use ur family for rituals and also scam hardworking Nigeria to survive. Bcus scammers don't see scamming as evil irrespective of who you are to them. A robber will one day rob his family that he once enrich.
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by ariesbull: 6:26am On Oct 14, 2020
Clout chasers
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by krownie: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2020
Fahdiga:
let's keep putting the pressure on them. the voice of the people is the voice of God

I saw a Twitter handle with this same name voice of the people.. please look it up
Re: EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets by showafrica(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2020
Pauladex:
When you start, it will be only you but when result come people will identify with you. Just imagine, if it has turn to war, will our latest protestant Join? So is life, keep doing what you do best, they must surely show.

The only man I hail is Runtown .. Even fear catch Marlians. Runtown for president, he was ready to be arrested but he was bold enough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" / Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name / Duncan Mighty Rescues Accident Victim In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.