Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship (461 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by CocoBelle: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Good morning fam
Please I need advice
This guy asked me out some time ago. We went to the same secondary school in Lagos, he was my immediate senior and he started asking me out since we were in school, even after we graduated.
He'd call me, visit me, buy me stuff and all, he was caring to a fault. I sometimes complained that he called me too much.
This went on till about 4 years after we left secondary school.
I liked him o and I wasn't in any other relationship, but I just didn't want us (me and him) to be in a relationship. Did I mention he's verycute?
Now... He doesn't call me anymore, we hardly talk, now I want that relationship with him �.
But I'm scared.. I don't have the nerve to talk to him about it and I feel he won't cherish me again, like he did before..
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Relationship by calmG(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Go and die ... make we #Endsars first we dey come

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship by Dibblez: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
first go and protest against SARS with your mates. We will answer you later.

4 Likes

Re: Relationship by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Huh,,,,,,, since he's not calling you again,,he has move on niyen,,,,,,

When he need it you starve him ,,,,

No cap my sister,,,,,,

You have to move on also,,,,

3 Likes

Re: Relationship by BigJoe19: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
You're very stupid, exchange your brain for a salamander's own undecided

4 Likes

Re: Relationship by mosdii(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
You are a very wicked, greedy and heartless soul.

When he was showing interest and doing stuffs for you, you rejected and rebuffed his intentions and even complained that he calls you too much.
What do you greedy farm tools want?
He gives you attention, gifts and everything yet you toyed with him and now that he has moved on, you want him back.

Bia thunder gbagugi you there

1 Like

Re: Relationship by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sounded like the guy was me. Shii scared ne
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
What do you now want us to do now should we go and beg him for you cause I don't understand undecided
#endsars#
Re: Relationship by Raalsalghul: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
CocoBelle:
Good morning fam
Please I need advice
This guy asked me out some time ago. We went to the same secondary school, he was my immediate senior and he started asking me out since we were in school, even after we graduated.
He'd call me, visit me, buy me stuff and all, he was caring to a fault. I sometimes complained that he called me too much.
I liked him o and I wasn't in any other relationship, but I just didn't want us (me and him) to be in a relationship. Did I mention he's verycute?
Now... He doesn't call me anymore, we hardly talk, now I want that relationship with him �.
But I'm scared.. I don't have the nerve to talk to him about it and I feel he won't cherish me again, like he did before..

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

And you wonder why they call Nigerian girls "Fish Brain". undecided

Mtchewww!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hooo,check sight jawee

Re: Relationship by virginprincess(f): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Let him be, maybe he is no longer interested in you, after all you were the one that made shakara first.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship by Jack005(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Serves you right.. This is how most of you lose your God given husbands by always playing hard to get and forming one thing.. Send him a text message telling him how you feel and for also turning him down all these years

1 Like

Re: Relationship by ipinuoluwa96184: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
first go and protest against SARS with your mates. We will answer you later.

1 Like

Re: Relationship by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
This sounds like you want his care and attention not necessarily that you 'like' him.

CocoBelle:
Good morning fam
Please I need advice
This guy asked me out some time ago. We went to the same secondary school, he was my immediate senior and he started asking me out since we were in school, even after we graduated.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?

2 Likes

Re: Relationship by CocoBelle: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
I was not ready yet....

mosdii:
You are a very wicked, greedy and heartless soul.

When he was showing interest and doing stuffs for you, you rejected and rebuffed his intentions and even complained that he calls you too much.
What do you greedy farm tools want?
He gives you attention, gifts and everything yet you toyed with him and now that he has moved on, you want him back.

Bia thunder gbagugi you there
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fact1:
Huh,,,,,,, since he's not calling you again,,he has move on niyen,,,,,,

When he need it you starve him ,,,,

No cap my sister,,,,,,

You have to move on also,,,,

Do you know how I use to know your comments on nairaland?, Those commas that you use are very funny grin
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Xoly:

Do you know how I use to know your comments on nairaland?, Those commas that you use are very funny grin

grin,,,,,,,,,,,,, xoly my guy,,,,,,,,,,smiley
Re: Relationship by WrittyWritter(f): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
U my girl have a big issue..I suggest u talk to him and tell him how u really feel and see if he is still interested if he is not just no say na u cuz am

But y do I feel lyk u don't like him and u are only complaining because he is not more showering u with all his care and attention undecided

Too many Ozo and Nengi dey shaa grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Get Any Girls Number In Nigeria / She Will Pretend As If She's Sleeping When U Are Touching Her. / Our women Vs the Future (the sad reality)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.