Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard (74378 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins Buga Challenge (Photos, Video) / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard by PromiseIb: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Macima28:
#EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu joins Lagos #EndSARS protest

https://mobile.twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1315986115116109824
campaign don start
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard by megama: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Moferere:
This one don pass #EndSarsNow, na revolution we dey so
the more you look the less you see. My lips sealed
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard by luluman: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
All na wash. They're the ones that empower them in the first place. They fail to employ qualified and competent personnel to avoid paying them competitive remunerations. angry

#Deathtoallapoliticians #DeathtoTinunbu #DeathtoDinoMelaye
And burial to you abi?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard by Twofoursix: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
Respect sanwo olu
Online miscreants APC gov don join oo
Is he also a criminal or part of the hoodlums who hijacked the protest?
I guess he's a Yahoo boy cheesy grin

Come for your information. He is a Yahoo man. Not boy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard by IjebuWarrior: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
luluman:
And burial to you abi?

I didn't loot any public funds, neither did I siphon any public resources for my personal use. angry
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard by luluman: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

I didn't loot any public funds, neither did I siphon any public resources for my personal use. angry
And when was the penalty for such declared as death?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard by IjebuWarrior: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
luluman:
And when was the penalty for such declared as death?

Every reasonable society knows that when public funds are being looted, millions of lives are negatively affected. This is exactly why they either execute them publicly or remand them in prison. They all deserve death! angry

The problem we have in our own society are apologists and fellow cronies like you. You see no wrong in these Bastards stealing. angry
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard by luluman: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

Every reasonable society knows that when public funds are being looted, millions of lives are negatively affected. This is exactly why they either execute them publicly or remand them in prison. They all deserve death! angry

The problem we have in our own society are apologists and fellow cronies like you. You see no wrong in these Bastards stealing. angry
So if we see any wrong in them we should blindly follow your reasoning & kill them. What differentiates you from them then?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard by luluman: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

Accept your flaws & sleep over it, you are WRONG. GBAM!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole / The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.