Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,502 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. (5400 Views)

Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel / Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' / Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Time2Think(f): 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2011
9ijaMan:

Haba! Olopa ewon'tepe? Baby girl na wetin I do you na?
I didn't know I touched where it hurts badly. Ndo, pele, ishuru!

The problem is that you are too confused about Buhari to reason that the opposition - PDP- is possible to win.
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by 9ijaMan: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2011
Time2Think:

The problem is that you are too confused about Buhari to reason that the opposition - PDP- is possible to win.

I suppose everyone knows who's confused and deluded. I think it's only a confused individual who'll attempt campaign against an opponent using the strengths of such an opponent.
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Time2Think(f): 12:39am On Mar 07, 2011
If all i have listed are strengths, then, let the voters decide.
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by egift(m): 12:55am On Mar 07, 2011
Time2Think:

If all i have listed are strengths, then, let the voters decide.
Then why are you piling your skin?

Buhari will cut off the straw all the corrupt politician have been using to milk this nation dry. And let me add - anyone that don't want this Nation to move forward, Holy Ghooooooost!
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by karlmax2: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2011
buhari ahd bakare will lose highly, we knw his atrocities.his is a wolf in sheep clothing and stole money ($29billion) while nnpc chairman.his supporters will say there is no proof.but is ok to call gej a thief without proof as for bakare the so called man of god we have seen his true motive.i hope all of the bb follower will still be on naira land come april. so that u comment on how the bb ticket was trashed in the election.dreamer!!!!
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2011
Buhari, like IBB, like OBJ is an old man. @Poster Your list of his actions are somewhat positive but undeniably laced with youthful exuberance. Thats why he went over the limit in many cases. 

Truth is that Nigeria needs those kind of action now more than it did when he ruled. My point is that he cannot repeat such a feat, he is in the evening of his days! . .  . The greatest failure of Nigerian Leaders (both Legitimate and Non-Legitmate Ones like Buhari) is Mentorship and Succession Planning, Thats why they are all still juggling to rule, the young ones they should elevate all remain cowards, Poorly taught in the art of passionate leadership and mere praise singers!
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Lagosboy: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2011
Sister Time2think

You really have to think deeply as you have to analyse your post and observe that most of what you posted are the same reasons we all want Buhari back. It is really commendable that in all you posted, there is not a single accusation of looting, embezzeling , illegal acquisition of wealth in there which is something that can not be said of any presidential aspirant today(maybe Ribadu is an exception). Among what you said there is nothing that could be said to be breaking of the law in the which is nothing that could be said of any presidential aspirant today (Even Ribadu subverted the law when Alamco was impeached and GEJ was made governor).

Buhari 4 change!!!! Bakare represents change !!! Two honest men, two men of integrity and two men that could lead us to where we truly deserve to be as a nation.

SAI Buhari!!!

BB2011
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Lagosboy: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Ride on Poster!!!
Dont mind all these pro-islamic fanatics

Sista, Let us shed religous bigotry, let us read and accept the truth, how will a fanatic choose a pastor as his deputy and a fanatic has a christian driver for 12 years. You even accuse all BB suporters as pro islamic fanatics, haba sista !! You have a right not to vote for BB but you dont have a right to accuse all his supporters of being pro islamic fanatics. Rev Kukah is a man of proven integrity and supports Buhari all the time , Pastor Bakare supports Buhari and so many other non muslim religous leaders.

Let us shed our bigotry if we really want change in Nigeria.
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by 10cirenoh: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2011
I am a Christian and i support BB2011, does that make me a pro-islamic fanatic too? undecided
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by 9ijaMan: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2011
10cirenoh:

I am a Christian and i support BB2011, does that make me a pro-islamic fanatic too? undecided
No you are a Bakare fanatic!
You better ignore those nincompoops. They are just as brainless as the GEJ they support.
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Lagosboy: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2011
10cirenoh:

Carry go Joo !!! Nothing do you comrade
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by rasputinn(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2011
egift:

Then why are you piling your skin?

Buhari will cut off the straw all the corrupt politician have been using to milk this nation dry. And let me add - anyone that don't want this Nation to move forward, Holy Ghooooooost![/b]

egift:

@Poster: I have only one question for you - [b]Will you be offended if when elected, Buhari cease the passport of anyone that have partaked illegally in collecting Billions daily from the Nations purse?

Blue murder
Please mr,do get someone to edit/proofread your posts before banging on the send button

Ah ah,see as you just dey murder English,abi na by force to post
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by rasputinn(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2011
I hope all the noise makers on this thread will do something as opposed to saying something when it's election time.I can almost bet that more than half of these useless Buhari supporters(no offence meant please,as your purported support on nairaland is useless to the man if you will not vote) may not actually vote,neither will they mobilise foot soldiers to actually go and vote
We are working hard to ensure that the incumbent;Mr President,Dr Goodluck Jonathan records a massive victory at the polls come April.

Believe me,hard work pays cheesy cheesy
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by agabaI23(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2011
Lagosboy:

Sister Time2think

You really have to think deeply as you have to analyse your post and observe that most of what you posted are the same reasons we all want Buhari back. It is really commendable that in all you posted, there is not a single accusation of looting, embezzeling , illegal acquisition of wealth in there which is something that can not be said of any presidential aspirant today(maybe Ribadu is an exception). Among what you said there is nothing that could be said to be breaking of the law in the which is nothing that could be said of any presidential aspirant today (Even Ribadu subverted the law when Alamco was impeached and GEJ was made governor).

Buhari 4 change!!!! Bakare represents change !!! Two honest men, two men of integrity and two men that could lead us to where we truly deserve to be as a nation.

SAI Buhari!!!

BB2011

So professor Pat Utomi has embezzled or is he not a presidential candidate?
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by rasputinn(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2011
agabaI23:

Don't mind the political infants that know not their history and are too lazy to get their facts.
There are 18 aspirants in all for the office of president,C-in-C of the armed forces FRN,come April elections.How many of them do they know,only to come here and mouth off shay Buhari,shay Buhari as if that counts for electoral votes
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by agabaI23(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2011
Look at his cabinet while he was in command

The Buhari Cabinet
OFFICE NAME TERM

Head of State Muhammadu Buhari 1984–1985

Chief of Staff Tunde Idiagbon

Defense Domkat Bali

Agriculture Bukar Shuaib

Trade Mahmud Tukur

Communications A Abdullahi, Lt Col

Education Yarima Ibrahim

Finance Onaolapo Soleye

Abuja Mamman Jiya Vatsa

Health Emmanuel Nsan

Internal Affairs Mohammed Magoro

Foreign Affairs Ibrahim Gambari

Minister of Information Sam Omeruah

Transportation Abdullahi Ibrahim

Energy Tam David-West

Justice Chike Offodile

Works Patrick Koshoni
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by 10cirenoh: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2011
agabaI23:

Then why are you not voting for him or does he look like someone that can win a local government? undecided
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by 9ijaMan: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2011
10cirenoh:

Then why are you not voting for him or does he look like someone that can win a local government? undecided
I wonder o! undecided
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by Lagosboy: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2011
agabaI23:

rasputinn:

Don't mind the political infants that know not their history and are too lazy to get their facts.
There are 18 aspirants in all for the office of president,C-in-C of the armed forces FRN,come April elections.How many of them do they know,only to come here and mouth off shay Buhari,shay Buhari as if that counts for electoral votes

I am a realist and dont live in a world of illusion , there are only 4 main aspirants in this election and they are GEJ, Buhari, Ribadu and Shekarau. All other aspirants are either wasting their time or their money.

I wonder why all the 18 aspirants are not been invited to the debate being organised.

I repeat it again SAI BUHARI!!!!

BB2011.

If you dont like it simply go ovte for whomever you please and dont criticise anyone for shouting SAI BUHARI
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by monkeyleg: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
Mr Poster did not bank on this sort of backlash. Common sense they say no common
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by 9ijaMan: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^^Na miss poster jare! We don betroth am to Beaf already. SO she now bears Mrs. Beaf!
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by monkeyleg: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2011
9ijaMan:

^^^Na miss poster jare! We don betroth am to Beaf already. SO she now bears Mrs. Beaf!

we all know say na beaf be dat, constantly cross dressing to seek attention, abeg no forget your Tiro
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by kcjazz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2011
"Reduced the number of local government from 1000 to 301"

Is this supposed to be bad?
smh
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by 9ijaMan: 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2011
kcjazz:

"Reduced the number of local government from 1000 to 301"

Is this supposed to be bad?
smh

Apparently she does not know the difference between strengths and weaknesses or god and bad!
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by dayokanu(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
Buhari Carry Go

BB2011
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by mamagee3(f): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2011
Seun:

You didn't present your points in the right way to convince these non-thinking people.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by AndreUweh(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2011
This same Buhari jailed Ojukwu for a long period despite the fact Ojukwu was granted state pardon by the previous regime.
How about Ekwueme?. The courts declared him poorer than he was before he became the V.P, yet Buhari locked him up for ages.
Than God, GEJ is here to stay.
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by misterh(m): 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
All d crimes listed were done out of the military & youthful exuberances; he is now matured & ready to save Nigeria
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by misterh(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2011
@poster, no matter how hard you try to suppress the truth, it will still surface. WHY DID SAMBO SHUN THE DEBATE?
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by AndreUweh(m): 12:04am On Mar 13, 2011
misterh:

All d crimes listed were done out of the military & youthful exuberances; he is now matured & ready to save Nigeria
We do not need Buhari's part two.
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by misterh(m): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2011
@Uweh, even wen he means well? Tell me a military dictator dat made a positive impact in Nigeria oda dan BUHARI, save MM
Re: The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. by BravoZulu1: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2011
why is it that the bb apologist are not factoring the unleashing of rigging machinery by the power drunk PDP? do you think all these people that have tested power will let go just because you vote a popular candidate? Is akala popular? He won, is OGB popular? He won. Definately the BB team will get the most votes, but Gej will Win. Heads we lose, Tail they win. dont even nuture the hope of changing this govt soon, otherwise you'll be very disappointed. we have to go a long way before our votes will count in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators Uncover ₦3B Fake Police Pension Account / Chief Willie Obiano For Governor Anambra State / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.